Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gekko

((That's neat XD!))
Uennie
((That's neat XD!))

((>> Can I ask why my character is a banner in your signature?))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Sanura Panthress
Uennie
((That's neat XD!))

((umm I hope not to butt in on this but I think the reason why Uennie has your character in her sig is because the artist that did that piece of work is using it as a sample for the auction that Uennie's shop is having, and your character happened to be the banner sweatdrop ))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Kanti flickered her tail against her leg letting out a large wet smack. She shook her head for a moment letting the beads tinkle out before she continued trotting down stream of the river. She watched the light breeze of spring wafer through the trees as she stopped for a moment to watch them.

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*King lowers his head* Anyone interested in a rousing Rp?

Ice-Cold Cat

((.__. i have no clue which of my soquili to rp *thinks* ))
Sanura Panthress: That's awesome!! ::must find that shop someday::

Edit: ::thought she was posting in the easter event thread:: xDD

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ._. ok i'll use rahu and i might throw in Dyami just for the heck of it ))

Rahu came to a river to get a nice cooling drink when he saw Kanti.olling his eyes, he remebered she had stole his apple the last time they had met. snorting he hoped Dyami would hurry up and show up so that he did not have to deal with anyone.
hanging gallow
Sanura Panthress
Uennie
((That's neat XD!))

((umm I hope not to butt in on this but I think the reason why Uennie has your character in her sig is because the artist that did that piece of work is using it as a sample for the auction that Uennie's shop is having, and your character happened to be the banner sweatdrop ))

((I knew that much on my own. But regardless, seeing as it is my character, I think it would have been nice to have asked my permission to use her in a banner. I don't mean to be rude at ALL, I'm just saying that's kinda weird finding your character in a banner without knowledge of it prior.))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x
((muwahaha... wait..you have three..lets see..dyami... tori..and rahu... hmm... good question xd ..however i didn't even think about maybe taking alona out to rp her.. then again she is suppose to be tied up in the her..that is if i get off my butt to respond *so pitiful of me!*))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Sanura Panthress
hanging gallow
Sanura Panthress
Uennie
((That's neat XD!))

((I knew that much on my own. But regardless, seeing as it is my character, I think it would have been nice to have asked my permission to use her in a banner. I don't mean to be rude at ALL, I'm just saying that's kinda weird finding your character in a banner without knowledge of it prior.))
((thats fine I understand ^____^ maybe you could ask ryo0oki to ask next time she does that ^__^))

Ice-Cold Cat

hanging gallow
samus x
((muwahaha... wait..you have three..lets see..dyami... tori..and rahu... hmm... good question xd ..however i didn't even think about maybe taking alona out to rp her.. then again she is suppose to be tied up in the her..that is if i get off my butt to respond *so pitiful of me!*))
(( xD lmao yeah i deceded on Rahu and Dyami but Dyami not coming in tell my next post *loves rping two at once* ))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Kanti heard another soquili approaching. She noticed it was Rahu. He still seemed a little buffed about her stealing his apple last time. Oh boy what a spoil sport he could be, Kanti thought. Shaking her head she responded. "Hello, it is nice to meet you again Rahu" she said being as pleasent as she could be hoping he wouldn't chew her head off..or either be as snooty as Demon was to her.

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x
hanging gallow
samus x
(( xD lmao yeah i deceded on Rahu and Dyami but Dyami not coming in tell my next post *loves rping two at once* ))
((yay dyami is making a come back..i miss alona at times..hmm.. maybe i'll bring her in as well..^__^))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD yeah bring her in since its been a long time since Dyami seen her. ))

Rahu shook his head. " yes it seems we meet again, Kanti." he looked around and was annoyed Dyami was taking his sweet old time geting here. " it seems im always running into someone." flicking his tail he then noticed Dyami coming. " FINALY he gets here." he stood there with Kanti and waited on Dyami, Annoyed.

Dyami chuckled in amusment as he knew, he had annoyed Rahu. " well Kanti its been a while." he nodded to Rahu who, he never liked but was nice to anyways. " and Rahu, you did not have to wait if you had not wanted to."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff