8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Takakun
giggle
bi7 turned into a butterfly?

=)

Yes! 4laugh *flutters her invisible wings -will have fairy wings after a while- XD*

Ice-Cold Cat

Rein_Carnation
samus x
(( lol did someone ask if i was lurking ))

((sure did.. up for a romp? Well I could even bring out ze flutter as well))
(( ^ ^ sure i was just downstairs for a bit ))

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
((*skulklurk*))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ^ ^ sorry for the wait on me lol ))

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Glory wandered out after things were settled with Celendria. Such a good mother to nurture with perfect love to your unhatched young. Glory noted how affectionate the ice mare was in soothing whinnies with well placed grunts. A song from the spirits of the equine played through her sounds.
The snow white mare adorned with a horn was very content this evening. She thought of Tori, Kanti, and the other they had encountered.

"What was his name again? King. Yes that's right. He was very nice." she pondered to herself.

In the distance something moved. White as a skeleton yet furry in its form. The unicorn's eyes watched closely as it skittered here and there. Something hanging about its neck.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
((Rein, mind if I join in with Kahaina? I've been wanting to RP.))

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Mintaka
((Rein, mind if I join in with Kahaina? I've been wanting to RP.))

((Yeppers... we got an order guys?))

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'll go next

*King's eyes landed on the beautiful mare that was Glory. She had been very kind to him, and made him feel at home. He hoped she would remember him, and he quickly gathered up the courage to talk to her. He walked over to her, head high* Hello Glory..*he blushed*

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ok so it rein, bloody, me then mintaka? ))

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Bloody_Buffy
I'll go next

*King's eyes landed on the beautiful mare that was Glory. She had been very kind to him, and made him feel at home. He hoped she would remember him, and he quickly gathered up the courage to talk to her. He walked over to her, head high* Hello Glory..*he blushed*

Ice-Cold Cat

Tori had been out for a run and was bolting around the trees. she was bored and though to try and find Glory and king. runing about she tryed to think where she might find Glory and king.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Kahaina was walking along quietly in the night, peaceful as it was. It suited him well, and he walked carefully to avoid tripping as he went. As he came up, he saw two Soquili as well, and bowed his head slightly. He hadn't met others yet, and with the Teepee well watched, eh figured a little longer then normal wouldn't hurt.

He approached at a walk, regal and smooth in movement, however head lowered enough to be humble without meek. "Hello," he said quietly, at a distance enough not to intrude.

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Intent on capturing the moment. Glory was so caught up in watching this creature she hadn't noticed she had visitors. As the furry creature dashed into a bush her first urge was to investigate and contemplate what is was. But having company made it a little more difficult. She paused with a flick of her satin purple tail flowing like a river. Raising her head up she nodded with a polite smile to King.

"Hello King. What brings you out this evening?" she queried with a childish expression mixed with confusion to watch the furry thing in the distance.

She also noticed yet another whose coat could match her mane and tail like a large body of water. His stripes on his form were quite striking as was the way he carried himself.

"Greetings." she motined for the stallion to join her and King in converstation. Tori was not too far off as well in which she called out to her to join them. "Tori!!! Hey I got company." she beamed striking a dazzling smile of her old filly persona.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff