Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Mialee!~XD
*drools at the pegasi in polar's siggy* wow........

o.o Omg Frosta is amzing...

And huh? Oh yeah that's just Orchu.

Orchu snorts indignatly at Polar.

>:E Ah pipe down you!

Dangerous Lunatic

While the words he had spoken to the mare Sundance were true, Flame's mind no longered lingered on her at that very instant. Instead his thoughts were all geared towards the weight splayed across his back, a heavy weight in the form of the white bear Gully. His breath came raggedly as he fought his way up a steep hill between the trees while he looked around for the tell-tale signs of human habitation.

Seeing none, he frowned and came to a halt, nostrils quivering. Darnit, don't tell me I'm lost again.....
Coming in here always makes me crave another Soquili. xD

Dangerous Lunatic

(( lol naita xD ))
*rolls around*
My comp wasn't getting a good connection for about an hour...that was wierd.
((It all does that to use Naita. Allllways~))

Anxious Lunatic

((I should check to see if there's a world map..I should know this XD yes orcha. very stunning. I noticed him the other day. I'm a huge fan of black stallions ^^ )

Frosta wandered about the valley at the base of the snowy mountains. Her silky mane flowed like an icy flame in the soft breeze. She sniffed at the air, taking the cold air into her costrils and exhaling it through her mouth. The air chilled her lungs, but this was not anything unusual for the frosted snow mare. She troted over to the frozen river, using her hoof to crack open thin ice to reveal the water below. She drank long and deep, quenching her thirst. Water droplets fell from her muzzle as she lifted her head, freezing before they touched the ground. Feeling refreshed by the long drink, she turned and gazed upon the wintery scene, sighing softly to herself.

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami was talking a little walk while he left his daughter sleeping at his bonded's teepee. after walking for a while he came to the edge at the top of a hill and noticed a stallion with a bear on his back climing the hill. he wondered what the stallion was doign around these parts and decided to help him out since he seemed tired. nickerign a greeting he walked over to the stallion.
(( >.0 mind ya im not great at rping so sometimes my posts will be short*

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

((ill be happy when i get one, if i do))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x
hanging gallow
samus x
hanging gallow
samus x
hanging gallow
See ya mika ^___^

@samus: ok ^___^ i was wondering i thought maybe somehow i missed the preview xd
(( xd yeah , so how are ya ))
i'm doing fine ^__^...i'm working on some lineart for a shoppy... i'm a little bored and trying to get out of packing for tomorrow sweatdrop
^ ^ ah i see
((i'm hoping this shop will take off ^__^))
(( surprised when your finished you should pm me a link so i could check it out ))
((*nods* i will ^__^ anyway i'm off to bed night ^__^))

Dangerous Lunatic

((*wavlies at kirei and swampie* ack, sorry to hear that swampie sad And no problem samus, I do that too ^^))

Glancing up at the unfamiliar voice, Flame's ears laced backwards, his protective side momentarily getting the better of him when he snorted in response to the otherwise friendly greeting. But Gully chose that moment to wake from it's stupor, and the cub batted at his neck tiredly. "Hey...beh nice.." the bear slurred before dropping off to sleep again.

Startled, Flame turned to look at the bear, then the oncoming stallion with a very perplexed expression across his face.

Ice-Cold Cat

hanging gallow
samus x
hanging gallow
samus x
hanging gallow
i'm doing fine ^__^...i'm working on some lineart for a shoppy... i'm a little bored and trying to get out of packing for tomorrow sweatdrop
^ ^ ah i see
((i'm hoping this shop will take off ^__^))
(( surprised when your finished you should pm me a link so i could check it out ))
((*nods* i will ^__^ anyway i'm off to bed night ^__^))
(( ^ ^ nite ))
((I need a new provider...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas