Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Okies... I think I'll bring in Sheridan.))

((chamain- I am ^^ Sheridan has a mate and we're gonna try and nab a spot... And what i ment was, You should create and indian from the village so that you can rp with the Soquili! My indian is Chepi and I played her awhile before rein and I got Sheridan. Its a way for people who dont have Soquili to rp ^^ ))
Chamain
((Who here is planning breeding their soquilis? *wonders*
@Shar // I'm not sure what you mean sweatdrop ))

((We're allowed to rp as humans if we do not have a soquili yet. That's what I did too =P))
((*Squeels*))
((Really?! *blinks* So I creat this at......? Or do I just creat it on the spot right now xd
@Shar // Breeding is opening after the event ends sometime. BTW Congrats! heart ))

Obsessive Hoarder

Blessed Friend

((EDIT: Oops, I took so long typing up this rp, you replied after all! ::laughs at HERSELF now and hugs Nel!:: ))

Ceylona watched the stallion attempt her rescue. At first it hurt to have pressure from the tugged long on her already sore muzzle, and she felt grumpy about all the hurting she had currently. But something changed as she watched him valiantly trying to free her. Peering around the featherduster that resembled Delphia's friend, she watched wide-eyed as the stallion put up with ants swarming angrily not just onto his muzzle, but into his mouth!

This softened her more than any smooth words and slick attitude could ever do. True, she had asked for his help, but he still was willingly sharing her pain, quite literally! She again braced all four hooves and flexed haunches and shoulders and neck, pulling the opposite direction. She slid forward a little and backpedaled to keep the pressure up when the old log finally gave way and broke along the edge, freeing her muzzle.
Unprepared for the sudden release, she staggered backwards, tripped over her own hooves, and fell sprawling with an explosive grunt.
Chamain
((Really?! *blinks* So I creat this at......? Or do I just creat it on the spot right now xd
@Shar // Breeding is opening after the event ends sometime. BTW Congrats! heart ))

(( Yeah I know, Im hyped! Hope we can get a slot <3 I'd suggest giving it some thought, but as far as I know there isnt an approval process.. I didnt get Chepi approved. Picked a name for her, had an Idea of her maner... *shrugs* she's just a maiden from the village. Nothing to very special *giggles* ))
Shariea
(( Yeah I know, Im hyped! Hope we can get a slot <3 I'd suggest giving it some thought, but as far as I know there isnt an approval process.. I didnt get Chepi approved. Picked a name for her, had an Idea of her maner... *shrugs* she's just a maiden from the village. Nothing to very special *giggles* ))

((I'm sure you'll. 3nodding You giving the baskets away? Plus who is Sheridan's mate? smile ))
A whinny cut through the cold night air, and galloping hooves clapped against the moutains as the chocolate stalion thundered into the valley below. His body was in fluid motion, his muscles elegant and taunt as he gracefully ran across the frozen ground. He gave a toss of his head, his long ebony mane trailing like a silken banner behind him. Slowly he began to edge into a trot, and finally to a stop by the edge of a stream. It was good to run, he often found himself doing that. He laughed to himself, and bent to take a long draft of the water.

A conetnt sigh escaped him as the moonlight sparkled over the dew on the ground, casting the valley in a silver sheen. His obsidian tail whiped behind him as he relxed behind the stream, taking in the sites.
"You guys remind me of a song I once heard; something to the tune of 'Pop goes the weasel!'" Elan replied laughing as he watched the two soquilis fall backwards.

"Very funny Elan," Thelerian replied shaking bits of broken wood and ants out of his face. Once he was sure there wasn't any left he cautiously made his way over to the female. "Um...Are you alright miss?" Thelerian asked not sure if he should help her up.
((HOMG, it's Ceylona! -snugs Talencia- X3 I remember when Hania met her. Lol.))
Chamain
Shariea

((I'm sure you'll. 3nodding You giving the baskets away? Plus who is Sheridan's mate? smile ))

((The first batch from him I get a basket, the second batch rein gets one, and the third I think we're going to give away *nods* unless we get three baskets one of the times. *nods* which is very rare. His mate is Ardia *giggles ))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ^ ^ ok i back, but will be slow since i have to cook dinner ))

Tori's ears perked at the sound of a whinny. she went to investiage whre it came from. having snuck from Dyami's watchful eye, she came to a stream, and noticed a Stallion. she really had no idea what to do since the only stallion she knew was her dad. taking a few momunts to think, she decided to go over to the big stallion.
((-Lurks and snugs Talencia.-))
Shariea
((The first batch from him I get a basket, the second batch rein gets one, and the third I think we're going to give away *nods* unless we get three baskets one of the times. *nods* which is very rare. His mate is Ardia *giggles ))

(( 4laugh Cute! This your first time? wink ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff