Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((I always thought it'd be fun to do a multiple person quest, like a few people saving up to get a custom Soquili together and co-own it....

Just a thought. sweatdrop xp ))

Anxious Lunatic

lol we'll see Samus. I am still running a flatsale in my shop lol. we did a mass sale ^^ we don't do Flats often so they go fast and quick when we do but the good news is I do enough to always have a few left over for late comers ^.~
Soquili

(( Mahavir: I'm too sexah for my pelt, too sexah for my pelt..

He is so so perfect! heart ))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ah lol thats fine Mia ))
Silent Spy
((I always thought it'd be fun to do a multiple person quest, like a few people saving up to get a custom Soquili together and co-own it....

(It'd be cool, but it'd have to be a group of people that can get along well. Otherwise there can be arguements over RPing/breeding rights and things.

It'd be neat to see, though.)

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mkodi
Silent Spy

(It'd be cool, but it'd have to be a group of people that can get along well. Otherwise there can be arguements over RPing/breeding rights and things.

It'd be neat to see, though.)

((Indeed. Not to mention, if there are three baskets when the Soquili breeds, and if there are three owners or so....each owner gets a basket, etc. smile Another complication, though, would be deciding what it looks like. Everyone has a different idea. I, personally, don't have a preference. They all look great! heart ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Silent Spy
((K, some history on Nashota: Her parents past away. She lives with her twin brother, who is like a strict and over-protective father to her, but still her best friend. She has been having nightmares lately about seeing her parents as Soquilis, but then them running away.))

Nashota sits near the river, still thinking about her dreams.
(( =3 ah, and since you really wanna rp))

Rahu snorted as he came to the river to just be by himself. looking around the area, he noticed a two-legger out and pined his ears back. he never liked two-leggers after what happened when he was a colt. giving another snort, he went to the rivers edge and watched the two-legger.

Liberal Streaker

(( ::just finished looking at all the Soqs:: They are all so dang gorgeous. I love the unicorn/winged mixes! ))
(( *huggles Mahavir*

Mahavir: o_O

My first stallion *squee* ))

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Nashota smiles at Rahu and walks towards him. She sensed that he felt uneasy as she approached him, so she stopped cautiously. She didn't want Rahu to run away...not like the dream.

"Hello," she said from a distance. "What's the matter?"

She didn't expect to get a straight answer, but she felt an attempt at some communication couldn't hurt.
((@ Sayuri: Congrats ^^ on your first stallion! heart

Danae: *eyes Mahavir being hugged and giggles* ))
Gorgeous new Soquilis ^_^ -wants one even more now-

Ice-Cold Cat

(( =3 anyone can join in they want ))

Rahu glared at the two-legger with pinned back ears. give a snort, he was not going to fall for a two-legger being nice. steping back as she got closer, he heared her speak but did not care. stomping a hoof, he hoped to scare her off.
(( Mavahir: *eyes the mare* you dont have a human on you huh? Guess mine is like a prize..can I return it? XD ))

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Nashota sighs and takes a step closer to Rahu.

"Don't be afraid," said Nashota. "Of anything, I'm more afraid of you."

She said this, giving him the confidence of power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff