Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

((oh Mialee i have something for you i still have to ink it and what not... im sorry that the name is spelt wrong but it was so i didnt confuse any of the other ones on the page ^^))User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
(( That's so cute, Libra!! surprised ))
((Adorable art, Libra biggrin ))
*needs to work on drawing pretty pictures for people*
(( heart Cute art libra =D ))
((That's awesome, Libra. xD!))

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

Sirenz
(( That's so cute, Libra!! surprised ))
whee you'll be getting one too when im finished the others heart

Ice-Cold Cat

(( surprised awsome art Libra ))

Anxious Lunatic

((its ok his personality will be great for me to develop her sensual and manipulative side XD whatever you wanna call it ^^))

Alora looked around, her orbs shifting with the thoughts scanning through her mind. Now who...who looked like a suitable one to speak to or socialize with a moment. It was then she spotted the jet back stallion with a white sock and a white diamond on his forehead. Yes he was perfect.....such a dark looking creature. Even the scowl on his muzzle gave the impression of a dark stallion. Such a creature was to be treasured in hr mind-set. She moved in his direction, smiling sweetly as she did, purpose shining brightly in her eyes. She was by no means as innocent as she looked and all one had to do was look into her eyes to see her darker nature.
[ The sun reflected of the silver streaks of hair in her mane, making it seem to glitter as she tossed it. The sea of black with green swirls danced with every movement of her gracefull body. He bright green eyes scanned the enchanting field as if it were made from precios green and gold stone, polished until they gleamed with delight.

With a swift movement she was cantering through the grasses, feeling them tickle her underbelly and part slightly as she passed. This was what she lived for. The feeling of free and being in the open spaces that took her breath away everytime she saw it. As she slowed she realized, this would be more fun with a friend. ]

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

((thank you every one ^^))
((Aww! Libra that's so adorable!^_^ heart ))

Anxious Lunatic

Libra07
((oh Mialee i have something for you i still have to ink it and what not... im sorry that the name is spelt wrong but it was so i didnt confuse any of the other ones on the page ^^))User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thats so cute!!
Nuxaz
*needs to work on drawing pretty pictures for people*

((Same here but Rapid is extremely lazy when it comes to those things XD Actually....it is because I find scanning a pain to do coupled up with a photoshop that sometimes lag...XD ))
I love Esperanza <333 I so want to try for her if I can ;ww;~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces