Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

((LMAO Nice! xd ))

Dangerous Lunatic

(( thats why she called me a chicken. heart

edit: anyone wanna rp with 'Tai and Flame? ))
Reaching the bottom of the mountain (at last) Thelerian heaved a sigh of relief for being able to plant his feet on firm ground once more.

"She's over there. Talk about coincidence," Elan remarked his sharp eyes noticing Yei from a distance. "Shall we go meet her?"

"Hmmm," Thelerian nodded as he carefully carried the the boquet towards the mare's direction.

When he finally reached her, Thelerian placed the flowers onto the ground before the firey mare and took a few steps back unsure of the mare's reaction and also because she had a human with her (Thel was never very fond of them). Whatever would come next, Thelerian at least was prepared to leave should she feel like chasing him off.
User Image

"I'm sorry Yei; for the previous encounter...," Thelerian said in a soft tone.

Moonlight Hunter

((-giggles-

I think my friend would do the same if I refused to go over 4 in jumps...Though, when you start up lessons for 7 years riding western, something about flying in the air on a horse just doesn't seem to fit right. Especially when you have no horn to hang on to ))
((Hrmmm...RP....Maybe ninja Aw heck, sure!))

Moonlight Hunter

((Hmm I would Cele, but my parents just got home with Narnia for me to watch ;; We /still/ have yet to rp though XD Demand rp tomorrow if you're on? -grin-))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ninja rp sounds like some fun ))

Dangerous Lunatic

(( *grins at Kasai* okies, rain check.. again =P Anyone else want to start? ))
//OMG! Flowers! heart

"I..." She paused, evidently astonished by the gift provided to her by Thel and bowed her head in gratitude as she admired the delicate flowers that had been so carefully picked from the fields - she had never anticipated that one who was petrified of her would go to such lengths for her!

"They're beautiful." She murmured, feeling the weight disappear from her back as Achak came round to her side, picked up the flowers and admired them himself before eyeing Thel in astonishment as though the concept of a horse giving another a boquet seemed rather out of sorts - nevertheless, he recovered fairly quickly and with a warm smile he very carefully slipped them into the small pack on her back.

"But I must confess, I had all but forgotten our previous encounter." She smiled warmly and gave a small chuckle, "You are therefore very easily forgiven."
((Heh heh...No....))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD lol ummm well i hate starting but i will but you two have to choose who i rp ))

Dangerous Lunatic

(( AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ thel heart

*shifty eyes* Anybody samus =P ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Celeanor
(( AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ thel heart

*shifty eyes* Anybody samus =P ))
(( xD k *makes up a post* ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Rahu wandered about as usual, but today it seemed he was in a better mood than usual. he wondered if he could find anythign interesting to do. coming to a river, he decided to get a drink before going off and wandering more.
"Thank you," Thelerian replied dipping his head and smiling as he did so. " It has weighed...rather heavily on my conscience and I'm glad that it is fine now...
We're still friends then?," Thelerian added tentatively.

"Yep! Now he will at least stop being moody; not that he isn't in the first place!" cackled Elan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff