Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sounds interesting *sits with popcorn and watches* ))
* hanna runs up and the hill looking around for someone to talk to, seeing spirt she runs up to him* " hey spirit."
Spirit Sprite blinks, then smiles at Hanna. He hadn't seen her in forever, and it looked like she hadn't changed a bit. "Hello Hanna! How have you and Arlin been?"
'Who taught you how to fly..?' was followed by curses as the Kalona landed hard, her hooves smacking into the ground of the meadow area outside the Village. She glared skywards at the geese who honked derisively at the mare, before they winged off and became distant specks. She folded her wings with irritation...damn birds had flown right into her.
Izusa looked around her, tail lashing the ground as her temper worked its way out, and she was left feeling just merely her disgruntled self. She sniffed the air, before looking around. At least no other Soquili had witnessed the air debacle. She snatched up a chunk of grass, chewing on it, and stood in the sun, listening to the birds go tweet and wishing she could stomp on every one of the feathered menaces.

tameiIa's Datemate

Lonely Phantom

samus x
Sayuri_Nitta
(( I can arpee for a bit if you want to subject Rahu to Izusa? XD ))
(( xD lol ok sounds like fun and would you mind starting? ))

((Mind if I jump in with you guys? *wants to RP kaelyn again**))
Fwee! Monneyage grew. heart

User Image
(( Well just to warn you, Izusa tends to sneer at and dislike most Soquili she meets XD ))
* hanna looks at him* " I've been okey and you?"

Ice-Cold Cat

darkelementaldemon
samus x
Sayuri_Nitta
(( I can arpee for a bit if you want to subject Rahu to Izusa? XD ))
(( xD lol ok sounds like fun and would you mind starting? ))

((Mind if I jump in with you guys? *wants to RP kaelyn again**))
(( xD if Sayuri dont mind))

Rahu who was still in a sour mood from the night before, heared something land on the ground. he wondered what it could be and hoped it would atlest be something of intrest.

((and sorry about the short post ))
NekoRikku
* hanna looks at him* " I've been okey and you?"

Spirit Sprite blinks, then smiles a bit. "Tania and I have been alright. You and your two-legger getting along okay?"
Rolling around on the meadow grass, Fancy Free stood up and shook a few blades of grass from her mane. She noticed the meadow had come alive with a few horses.
* hanna nods and smiles again*
Izusa scented someone close, turning and stomping on the ground she went over, blinking at the shadowy stallion.
'Are you there..or just a shadow?' she asked, blunt as usual, ears pointing forwards at Rahu.

tameiIa's Datemate

Lonely Phantom

Kaelyn, who was sitting not far, looked up at Rahu and smiled, bounding over to him. She was in a different mood from the night before, her cheery tone turned down as she looked up at him, "Hello" She looked at the Kalona, giving a small welcome nod.

Ice-Cold Cat

Rahu looked at Izusa with cusiousity since he never had met a soquili who looked anything like her. he grined and took a step forward. " no im no shadow." he then turned to the foal who he meet the other nite. " oh hello to you again."

(( >.< blah i could not think of anything else to post *pokes brain* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff