Welcome to Gaia! ::

samus x
cougarpawzsis2
samus x
Ivory_Vylhale

((Thankies for the encouragement 3nodding ))
(( whee your welcome, people around the shop are really nice and im sure eventualy you will get a soquili ))

((I'm sure she will, too... I've been lurking in the shop since it opened, and I'm getting a Soquili just now.))
(( surprised cool which one did ya get?????? heheh we should rp sometime ))

((I got number three. The Black Dapple Stallion.))
(( *is trying to come up with something original* Hmm. I was wondering... have these rps ever had plot? I know that Khairi won't put up with Rahu, and Rahu won't but up with Khairi. (Assuming, of course, that you're using him) ... anyways, here's my post:

EDIT: If cougar wants to arpee now, that'd be cool with me))

Rain lashed into the side of the blue stallion; strands of wet hair clung to his face and neck and the ground was a mire of mud and grass. He'd been caught in an open field after an afternoon of grazing when the storm hit, and now the woods were becoming slippery and treacherous in the fading light. Already it was dark as hell beneath the branches.

Khairi shook his head, spraying water, and spotted possible shelter beneath a large oak. He increased his pace and reached the tree just as thunder rumbled overhead and lightening lit up the sky. He knew it wasn't safe to stand beneath a tall tree, but the forest in a storm at night would be worse. The young stallion stood wearily, head bowed, and thought of his warm teepee.
Oh man!! I was waiting for -forever- for this flatsale, and I missed it because I had to work when it was going on! That bites big time!! ... Guess I'll just have to wait 'till I can afford a custom or something... *sigh*

Inquisitor Lorr's Significant Otter

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Synta
(( I liked all them I think up to the point where the humans started fusing with the digimon o.O I thought that was just...wrong xP ))

((I know, tell me about it! ;_; I mean, Digimon never needed to FUSE with the humans, and well, it was different in 3 because it's Biomerging, still kind of odd but I was like "Ok..." But when I saw a bit for 4, they took it way too far! Anyway, I have to go! Should be back, but don't know if you'll be here. ^^ Bye! <3 ))
Saiyajin-Neko
Synta
(( I liked all them I think up to the point where the humans started fusing with the digimon o.O I thought that was just...wrong xP ))

((I know, tell me about it! ;_; I mean, Digimon never needed to FUSE with the humans, and well, it was different in 3 because it's Biomerging, still kind of odd but I was like "Ok..." But when I saw a bit for 4, they took it way too far! Anyway, I have to go! Should be back, but don't know if you'll be here. ^^ Bye! <3 ))
(( ::agrees:: Bye! ))

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

((*groans* I'm being dragged off for 'family time' .... See you all tomorrow after 7pm pst! heart ))
{{-rawr typing up a reallyyyy long post since Cheryl told me to bring in all of my soquili-}}

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
*wanders around*

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((I have to be leaving now. Hope to see you guys later. It was really nice to meet you all. ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Ronove
(( *is trying to come up with something original* Hmm. I was wondering... have these rps ever had plot? I know that Khairi won't put up with Rahu, and Rahu won't but up with Khairi. (Assuming, of course, that you're using him) ... anyways, here's my post:

EDIT: If cougar wants to arpee now, that'd be cool with me))

Rain lashed into the side of the blue stallion; strands of wet hair clung to his face and neck and the ground was a mire of mud and grass. He'd been caught in an open field after an afternoon of grazing when the storm hit, and now the woods were becoming slippery and treacherous in the fading light. Already it was dark as hell beneath the branches.

Khairi shook his head, spraying water, and spotted possible shelter beneath a large oak. He increased his pace and reached the tree just as thunder rumbled overhead and lightening lit up the sky. He knew it wasn't safe to stand beneath a tall tree, but the forest in a storm at night would be worse. The young stallion stood wearily, head bowed, and thought of his warm teepee.
(( xD Rahu is currently in a rp plot so i wont be using him anymore sadly since in the last rp i did with him in the plot he goes off to disapear. but yeah some rps do have a plot to them like between Rahu and Aruna theres a plot i have with those too xD))

Tori had been out too went the storm hit and saw the large oak tree that seemed like it would beable to be used as cover til the storm pasted. she then noticed Khairi and smiled. giving a small nicker she went over to him. it had been a while since she saw him and was glad to beable to see him again. she rather beable to see those she met more than once.
(( Does anyone here know how to do pixel art? ))
Hok'ee looks at the soggy ground as droplets of water streams down his neck. The white on his feet had turned to a light brown from the mud on the ground. His blue eyes gaze through the heavy fog, tracing the outline of a few scraggly trees, seeing if they could find another Soquili.

((Sorry for being late. I had to take the dog out.))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( thats fine =3

-edit- btw this is what Tori looks like for those who are rping with me xD

User Image ))

Conservative Seeker

Harperking
This place has been crazy tonight! LOL

(( OOH! glad you're on, I got some more inked whee :goes to scan: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff