Welcome to Gaia! ::

((QUESTION!!!!!!!! Is it possible to find two Soquili Owners, pay for them to breed their Soquili in exchange for one of their baskets?!))
Kitara Streched her long legs with a happy whinny! She escaped from that acused basket and was very glad of it. After awhile it and grown cramped and stuffy..she snorted loudly at the rememberance. She'd been free of the basket for awhile ow, but she kept reliving her trumphant escape. Dashing around the teepee's with her siblings her father and mother looking on with merryment of a mix of sterness. After all, they had tipped over quite a bit of the two leggers belongings.

But never mind that, She was free! She pawed her thin legs into the air and hopped back on her hind hooves. Her musces Shook under the strain but she held herself high, whickering with glee. Her small white tai flicked behind her as she trotted out to the outskirts of the Village, where the tree line was. The world was so very big outside her basket...
Ivory_Vylhale
((QUESTION!!!!!!!! Is it possible to find two Soquili Owners, pay for them to breed their Soquili in exchange for one of their baskets?!))

{{Erm no.}}
(OMG -dies- I want babehs. Lol.

Ooooooh. Flatsale tomorrow. Dunno fi I should try or not. Sucked in teh last one...but I suppose it's worth a try.

I'd LOVE to have more than one Soquili...)
((Anyone want to proxy for me tomorrow? heart ))

Obsessive Hoarder

Ivory_Vylhale
((No, and if you asked them to do it you'd get grey or blacklisted.))

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

(( i would like to get a mare ))

Super Sex Symbol

((woo~ finally done collecting all past rps to put in mai teepee~))
Nel_Zelpher_2005
Ivory_Vylhale
((No, and if you asked them to do it you'd get grey or blacklisted.))

((Okay, thank you for the info. sweatdrop ))
(I'd want a mare too Libra.

I'd ask someone to proxy, but I don't even have enough to gold to try, so...yeah.)

Ruthless Phantom

((Mrf; sorry, Elven, but I have to go @.@ Rp with you later, I hope *huggles, then poofs*))

Ice-Cold Cat

Toru was out for a walk to strech her legs and get a little time away from the herd. she thought she heared some whickering closed by and decided to find where it came from. never realizing she was some what close to the village or that the wickering came from a old friends foal. she kept on going where she thought she heared the whickering
((What do the flatsales usually consist of?))
Chaleha tensed,that was not the voice of any creature the foal had previously heard before.And yet it was oddly familiar and comforting all at the same time,as the foal decided it to be friendly and moved toward the hide,2 watched in amazement.Knowing there would be times the youngster would do things she would have no control over,she felt horrified at allowing it to move towards the door.She was not afraid,however,realizing the sound to be a Soquili sound.Still even though she had seen the demon,this nicker from the other side did not have the malice or anger in it's tone.
Chaleha moved towards the hide,then stopped.Unsure of how to open the strange smelling block,between itself and the Soquili on the other side.
So in a very loud childish whinney the foal voiced it's dismay!
(The last one had a newbie flatsale and a normal flatsale.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff