Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Hoarder

Helaku hesitated a moment, then gave her shoulder a light reassuring bump with his nose. "We'll find our way back. I'll make sure of it. I didn't grow up in the woods without knowing a thing or two about finding my way back."

((We don't really have a posting order, so jump in anytime.))
Spirit Sprite blinks again, then smiles a bit. "We're actually not too far from my two-legger's teepee. We could head there, unless you two don't like two-leggers?"

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD ok ))

Rahu was out and about in a foul mood as always. nothing seemed to even remotely interest him. after walking about bored, he came across a small group of soquili. a grin came across his face and figured he might have a bit of 'fun' with this group. starting his way over, he made sure to stay quiet but knew they would most likey see him eventualy.

Obsessive Hoarder

Suddenly Helaku's ears flattened to his head. He smelled another Soquili, and it didn't smell friendly. If it was a Kalona, he'd rip it to shreds before he let it harm a friend of his. "Something's here."

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Chaos galloped into the clearing from the direction of the forest. He loved how the wind felt through his long hair. He was in a particularly good mood this afternoon, which was very rare for the brooding stallion. Once he reached his destination he slowed to a near stop and began to survey the other inhabitants of the area.
[ Chu tremembled lightly. "This 'Lost' Idea is terrible!" She shuttered at the thought of being lost forever, never seeing the crystal water she knew. She looked at Hel. "What was that?" ]

Obsessive Hoarder

Helaku whirled towards the sound of yet something else coming, legs stiff. Seeing it was Chaos, he relaxed...slightly. There was still the matter of the hostile-smelling Soquili that hadn't yet revealed itself. "Greetings, Chaos," he called.
Spirit Sprite also smelled something and started looking around slowly. He spotted Chaos and blinked, backing away again. He definetly didn't know this strage soquili with the large horn coming from his forehead. Had never met a unicorn soquili before in his life until now. It seemed Helaku knew this stallion, but Spirit had the feeling there was another one close by, lurking in the shadows of the trees closest to them.

Tania blinked, following Spirit Sprite slowly.

Ice-Cold Cat

Rahu snorted in anoyance, since one of the stallions had already caught on to him. well he was not going to make his presance known quite yet. while he was still coming ove to the small group he noticed another stallion come into veiw. snorting again and stomping a hoof, he hoped his 'fun' would not be ruined but this new arrival.

Obsessive Hoarder

Helaku shifted a bit closer to Chu'mana. "Don't worry. I'll get you back home when you're ready, and safe from harm as well." He glanced around, hoping to catch sight of this stranger that seemed insistent on hiding himself from view.

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
((*Sits watching RP* o.o))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( >D hehehhe ))

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Chaos nodded his head ever so slightly in greeting to Helaku. He was still a bit of a cold and mean Soquili.. but he was in a good mood today. A very good mood. He trotted over to Helaku with his head held high. It was hard to forget the stallion that looked similar to a raccoon. He didn't say anything but stood nearby Helaku.

He too had caught the scent of the other stallion but did not take him to be a real threat. Nothing he couldn't handle if such were the case. Chaos kept his horn nice and sharp for such.. annoyances. But Chaos didn't want to fight this day. Woe be to anyone that ruined his good mood.

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
((*Nods* Tis very interesting. I'm itching to join in but got no pet to join with. sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff