Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Cat

Tamiko-chan
(( Mm, I wish you luck in nabbing a spot, Samus. >3 ))
(( ^ ^ thanks! ))
(( heart *floats about* ))
Tamiko-chan
(( Mm, I wish you luck in nabbing a spot, Samus. >3 ))

((ya same from me^_^))
samus x
(( ^ ^ ok ))

Tori chuckled in amusment at Eachann's reaction. " im Tori and its nice to meet you." she then wondered why Eachann was out alone since he was a foal after all. and right as she was going to ask Mira got off her adn went to sit infront of Eachann.

"now Eachann why are you out alone sinc your well still small?" Mira was always point blank to anyone, even someone new.
"Nice ta metcha, Tori." Eachann looked down at the ferret and replied, "I wanted to explore and meet someone like me. I've only met humans and they're an awful bore after a while." He looked back to Tori with a look that said, 'Who the heck is this?'

((-isn't sure if she wants a familiar slot or not-))
samus x
[
(( yeah but hopfully Kamiki open slots soon so i can go lay down for a bit ))

((Yeah, hard telling when she will..Good luck though ))

Ice-Cold Cat

[Midnight][Blaze]
samus x
(( ^ ^ ok ))

Tori chuckled in amusment at Eachann's reaction. " im Tori and its nice to meet you." she then wondered why Eachann was out alone since he was a foal after all. and right as she was going to ask Mira got off her adn went to sit infront of Eachann.

"now Eachann why are you out alone sinc your well still small?" Mira was always point blank to anyone, even someone new.
"Nice ta metcha, Tori." Eachann looked down at the ferret and replied, "I wanted to explore and meet someone like me. I've only met humans and they're an awful bore after a while." He looked back to Tori with a look that said, 'Who the heck is this?'

((-isn't sure if she wants a familiar slot or not-))

Tori smiled and chuckled. " i see well it is nice to meet others like yourself." she looked at Mira and shook her head." oh thats Mira , who is my Familiar, and was given to me from my bonded human."

Mira huffed a little and climed back onto Tori. " i see how it is." she then layed on Tori's back adn ingored the two.

Tori only shook her head." sorry about that, Mira can be moody."

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea
samus x
[
(( yeah but hopfully Kamiki open slots soon so i can go lay down for a bit ))

((Yeah, hard telling when she will..Good luck though ))
(( sweatdrop yeah.. thanks ^ ^ ))
"Bye, Mira," he said as the ferret crawled up to her head. "It's okay. Some people just can't help it." He said to the ferret, the statement absolutely dripping with sarcasm.

Ice-Cold Cat

(( sweatdrop im going to have to cut this rp short [Midnite][Blaze] since i dont feel well and im just going to flout around watchign the shop for the custom slots. but if you want we can rp again another time. ))

Tori chuckled in amusment at Eachann and winked at him. " true enough but now i must go and hopefully i shall see you again." she then turned and headed towards where her bondeds teepee was.
((can't wait for her custom to be done *wiggles in her chair*))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD customs are always fun to see ))
((S'ok samus an you can just call me Midnight if you want. its much shorter or just MB. Hope you feel better!))

"Good bye, Tori." Eachann turned around with his head down slightly and headed back to where he last saw his human.

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ^ ^ k and thanks ))
((You're welcome ^^))

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff