Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

King: -sleeps-
((Yay! do you want to start or shall I? -sucks at starting- xd ))

Ice-Cold Cat

[Midnight][Blaze]
((Yay! do you want to start or shall I? -sucks at starting- xd ))
(( xD lol ok i'll start and whould ya mind showing me your soquili since i never seen it? ))
((-Digs out a picture-User Image))

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Ice-Cold Cat

Tori was out for a walk and had wanted to escape Mira, her familiar who decided it was her duty to follow her around. Mira was currently laying on head head which did not anoy Tori too much. giving a small little shake but not hard enough to throw Mira off, she tryed to get Mira awake. "Hey Mira wake up, cause if your goning to follow me , you might as well be awake."

Mira opened a eye and clung to Tori's head. " hey now its not my fault your dad, Dyami asked for me to keep a eye on you."

Tori just grumbled and let mira be adn tryed to find something intersting to do.
(( *peeks in again and waves* ))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( =3 *waves back* ))
Eachann pranced away from Moema for a little while. 'She never lets me do anything on my own,' he thought. After a while he spotted a red and white mare with something brown clinging to her head. He headed towards her, more curious about the brown creature.

Ice-Cold Cat

Tori suddenly noticed a little colt coming towards her in curiousity. she figured it was more about Mira than her so she came over to the colt. "ello there, and whom might you be little one?" it had been a while since she had met a colt of filly and found it interesting to meet one.
Mira just eyed the little colt and stayed clingng to Tori's head.
(( *falls in and watches the RP* ))
(( I liked that rp earlier..gave my rp muscle a workout - poor thing was getting lax XD ))
(( *rolls about* ))
((Eeep that thunderstorm is coming my way so I gotta go, but I'll be back when it's over))

Eachann was startled just to be addressed. He had never met another Soquili before. "I'm Eachann," he said poudly as he closed the distance between them. "Who are you?"
(*sneaks about* Ke ke ke~ )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces