Welcome to Gaia! ::

hmm, my spring break is over and I don't have enough so I'll wait for the next one. ninja
samus x
(( =3 skylar i'll rp! ))

((Yeah! Do you want to do a sibling Rp or father to son Rp?

Any one else want to jump in?))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( >.> *eyes custom slots that are to open* ... too bad i dont have enough))

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14
samus x
(( =3 skylar i'll rp! ))

((Yeah! Do you want to do a sibling Rp or father to son Rp?

Any one else want to jump in?))
(( xD lol im goign to just use Dyami since i mostly been rping Tori when i was rping ))
((Alrighty, which one of us will start?))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ^^ would you mind starting? ))
Whoo for the Easter event! I hope I can get something from it. My birthday's to 14th, and, well, I don't think I'll be getting many presents on gaia. *shrug* Hooray for Easter events!

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
((Eieeeeeeeeee! Customs tomorrow! *crosses her fingers*))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( 3nodding yep, and good luck to those trying for them! ))
samus x
(( ^^ would you mind starting? ))

((Not at all!))

Jazz walked merrily through the forest looking for something to do. It had been days since he had seen anyone and he was getting kind of lonely. The last soquili he had come in contact with was Sundance. At the thought of her, a smile spread across his face. She was the first mare he had met and he was glad he met her. She was nice, easy to talk to and fun to be with. Those where things that he looked for in others, esecially mares.

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami had gone off for his usual walk. it had been a while since he had gone off on his own for a bit and even longer since he seen anyone new. he hoped to find atlest one of his son's whom he rarely saw, or someoen he had not seen in a while.
As he walked, Jazz caught a familiar glimpse of red, white, and green ahead of him. He smiled as he noticed his father was the one ahead of him. Jazz picked up his pace to a trot and headed towards his father and called out him. "Hey, old man!" He knew his father would object but Jazz couldn't help but to tease the older stallion. Besides, it had been quite a while since he last saw him.
(( *hops back in* ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Hearing the words 'old man', Dyami grined and turned around to see his son Jazz. "Hey now Jazz this old man can still beat ya in a race!" chuckling in amusment, he was glad to see his son.

(( x.X sorry about my posts being short ))
Jazz flashed a grin as he came up to stand beside his father. "Oh yeah? We'll have to test that theory sometime and get Fenrir in on it too." he said also chuckling in amusement. "So what have you been up to lately?"

((Don't worry about it. Mine are a bit short too.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff