Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

((Just sort of hiding, playing games, and listening to my music. And you?))

Obsessive Hoarder

((Same here. Plus a bit of rp here and there. *tackles Izzy* domokun ))

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
((*Squawks and clings to Nel* Hi. ninja ))

Blessed Friend

((Ahhh. Normally I'd bein a rp mood, but most would like a light-hearted, happy rp, and at the moment mine would be emotion-heavy and a bit dark. ::shrugs:: My rp reflects my mood, I'm afraid.))

Ice-Cold Cat

Obsessive Hoarder

((Meh, happy all the time gets a bit flat after a while. Moody rp adds some interest and flavor. 3nodding *ish clinged* Hi.))

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
((*Starts nibbling on Nel's arm* So bored. xp ))

Blessed Friend

((Very true. I feel the same way. But often such things are better played out quietly or privately. It isn't something people like to read, lol. Was why it took me years to force myself to finish reading The Neverending Story... was so stinkin depressing, I had a hard time wanting to read it. It truly WAS neverending to me, rofl.))

Blessed Friend

((Izzy, your Emerald is fantastic! ::laughs:: Just the kind I'd want if I could choose! ::pets Emerald with a smile:: Green with celtic markings!))

Ice-Cold Cat

Hi. *ish bordom*

Obsessive Hoarder

Soquili curled up out of her teepee and stretched. She had taken a long nap and was going to make some dinner for her and Tasunke.

Up ahead, she suddenly heard a cry for help. The sun's rays blurred her eyes as she looked at a tall oak above. She shielded her eyes with a hand to make out a timid little baby who was stuck.

User Image

"Oh no! I wonder how that baby ferret got up there.. maybe I can get help in the village!" she gasped and ran north to find the others.

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xP *redoes post* ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Samus had been out for a walk when he saw Soquili running towards the village and wondered what was going on. beign courious he yelled at her." what may i ask is going on?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff