Welcome to Gaia! ::

((-wants to rp but is watching Spirited Away- D: We need to rp someday though Iris. :3))
(( rp? *pushes fenrir out*))
((*wiggles in*))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( =O Taka we should rp Tori and Fenrir together ))
(well all...i think i am gonna hit the sack...g'night)
((Night Jinx. :3))

Fenrir snorted, shaking his head violently as he tried to dislodge the leave from his curly mane. Darn this thing...he thought to himself, getting angrier. He whipped around quickly, but that didn't work and atlast stopped and thought.
One delicate hoof fringed with a red flower pawed at the ground.

Ice-Cold Cat

Tori was out for a walk and was geting bored. she then heared a snort and went to check where it came from, and she hoped it lead to some fun. grining she saw her brother Fenrir trying to get a leave from his mane and chuckled. coming up to him and nipping at the leave out of his mane she grined." you know Fenrir you should find better ways of geting Leaves out of your mane."

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
((*nod nods* No worries. :3 I can just continue my busy work for now.
*watches the rp* heart ))

he glared at her, "I know that T o r i..." he grumbled, flinging his head back and turning away...
"What are you doing here.....is dad here?" His green eyes lighted up..it's been a long time since he saw his father.

Ice-Cold Cat

Tori chuckled." im just out for a walk and i think dad was coming behind me but told me to go on ahead." she nipped at Fenrir again." so how you been?" it had been quite a long time since she had seen her brother.

Dyami was following right behind Tori but had lagged behind. finaly catching up he saw Tori with Fenrir whom he had not seen in a long while and chuckled.
(*perches on Samus* Cacaw? )

Ice-Cold Cat

Archnasa
(( o.o xD lol *pats* ))

He nipped back at her, "stop it!" he muttered and quickly pulled back when he saw Dyami...

Pulling his chest up and out, he whinnied and stood proud, his green mane flowing and tail swishing. What a bright young stallion!
samus x
Archnasa
(( o.o xD lol *pats* ))

(*turns into Godzilla* AAAARRROOOGH! xD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff