Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

(It's alright Cihiru. Im patient enough xd

-pokes at her download- dern. I got up to Naruto 15 and went to click 16.. only to see that the number between the 15th episode and the 17th was not there! gonk now I have to wait for it to download.)
(( *pats Jewle's muzzle and gives him a sugar cube* hehe

oo Blue and purple and black are my favorate colors ^^ ))
((*Flops in and droolz all over the thread.* e~e MPHNDHTRFU. gonk *Sleeeeeps.* e_______e *Dies.* Dx))
(( XD ))

Catori plodded around quietly, her short red and greed mane whipping aruond her face in the breeze, her ears twiching as the branches above her creek and sway. Dainty red hooves left a trail of bent grass in her wake, the sky dusky, blushing to colors of rose and violet.

her tail swished and she bent her head down to a small creek, greatefull of the cool sweet water tht trickeled down her throat.
(( In the left corner standing tall and serene is basket loving Celendria...
In the right corner stands hyper sugar plum eating Shayee...
their referee is non other than Everly the poor fox familiar....
Who will take home the prize ladies and gentleman... you be the judge!))

mrgreen

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((I need to remake my family portrait <3 ))

Swashbuckling Bunny

The tone in the other's voice all but made him outright laugh; it would seem he was not the only one having a moment of curiosity. "Same to you. Intrepid, was it?" The name was a foriegn one; he wanted to be certain he'd heard it correctly.

"I wish I knew," he answered, overlooking the wonderment until he decided to be forward with it. He could ignore it, if Intrepid wanted to. "Walking just for the sake of walking." There was more to it than that, but he didn't care to share stories of a long and mostly boring journey, nor go into details of his homeland, and his kind. Not yet, anyway. "Yourself?"

To ask such a question and not have motivation himself would have crossed the unicorn as a little unlikely. Surely he was here for a reason?

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD!!!!! ))

Dyami had left Settia at her boundeds Teepee since she was now pregnate with there foals. he only left to go grab her some berries to eat since Settia was not wanting to stray far from the saftey of her bounded and Dyami had agreed to that. he came to a small creak to grab a drink and then head bac with what berries he grabed, since at this time of year they where hard to find. but then he noticed Catori was at the creak herself, and chuckling he went and nugded her since he had berries in his mouth.
(( *fidgets and watches all the soquili* ))
((I can't make a portrait of Dyami and Settia. I don't really know how to make it work.))
Skylar14
((I can't make a portrait of Dyami and Settia. I don't really know how to make it work.))
((Settia is pretty. <3 I look forward to seeing her Christmas-tastic babies. :3))

Blessed Hunter

He nodded at the other's pronounceation of his name, it was correct. His short tail gave another flick and he let his curious gaze wander a bit left to the horned-stallion, he knew it was rude to stare but he was still amazed.

He listened to the other's reply in a calm manner, walking for the sake of walking. Fair enough, he supposed. What better reason to be out and about anyhow? One should not truly need a reason to be walking during the night. "I myself am just doing a bit of thinking, my mind needs settling." He murmered, but did not elaborate.

He was sure his story of abandonment and then finding the one he'd abandoned only to learn he had new responsabilities could prove to be an interesting one. But he did not feel like speaking of it, nor did he want the other to think him such a scummy fellow. Even though Trep thought himself a bit scummy, to say the least, he did not really want others thinking it as well.
Catori gave a sqeak, haveing not noticed Dyami, so starteled she gave a jump... landing in the creek. " She blinked and looked at him with a small berry stain around his mouth and giggeled " you look like a littel foal who just stole some berries from the two leggers.. " she said, grinning at him as she removed herself from the water.

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14
(( wink i can wip one right up for ya mrgreen ))
samus x
Skylar14
(( wink i can wip one right up for ya mrgreen ))

((Could ya! With Settia standing in front of Dyami? I have her original image saved and also Dyami's saved.

Teennine, me too! I want to see her spirited babies!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff