Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Cat

Farland
( YES! XD you first or me? )
(( xD lol you go first ))
(I'll take a rain check with you, Farland. xd It's midnight here, and if I started an RP, it'd be terrible on my part due to tiredness. whee )
(Gotcha )

Catori streached her neck, having floped down lazily into the early snow, the rather nippy wind still not bothering her in the least bit. Amazed that she had managed, yet again, to make it down the side of the mountain in one morning without killing herself, she had it set in her mind to enjoy it. Her tail flicked across the grass, slightly crunchy as if it were still partialy frozen, and closed her eyes with a look of bliss across her place.

Once again, the lowlands still seemed to be a bit uninhabited, for she had yet to see anyone, and the night had already closed in, meaning she would probably just end up sleeping in the secluded plain, standing out in the dark night like a white ghost that had happened to roll through some candy.
ok XD I can only imagine, its only 10 here and im a littel tired as it is XD )

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD yeah it only 10 here also ))

Dyami was again absorbed in thought. he wondered what his mate settia was up to. also he wondered what he's friends could be up to. still in thought as usual, he eventualy bumped into something that caused him tostop and look up.
Catori yelping, something ahveing walked right onto her, stepping on a delicare forleg, and leeped to her feet, before her eyes landed on the hoove somping culprit... who looked extreamly similar to her. " Dyami! " she said, giveing a slightly exasperated giggel " Will you ever learn to think and walk at the same time? " she said, giveing her fromt leg a littel shake untill the stinging stoped.

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami blinked and then realized it was Catori. he chuckled." i guess i seriously need to learn how too." he noticed she shook her front leg. he gave a concerned look," did i accedently step on you?"
Catori ' yes, but its fine ' she said, stepping down tenderly before putting her intire weight on it, it not stinging much at all ' though i do stronly advise on walking and thinking lessons ' she said with a grin, her tail flicking. Do you often go wondering off this late? " she asked with mild curiosity, her head tilting up twords the star dusted sky.

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami gave one of those goofy grins," good, cause i didnt mean to hurt ya." he chuckled," yeah i should, and actualy i do quiet often come out to think.' he then looked around and then to the stars.
She scoffed in an over dramatic manner ' I should hope not, for then, my dear Dyami, i woulc be forsed to kick you white behind " she said, puffing up her chest in a jokeingly haughty manner, though she was extreamly smaller then him.

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami chuckled," i see, well i would think my mate Settia would get after me too." he smilied and almost forgot he never told Catori about Settia. he will just explan about Settia when she asks.
Catori stood still for a moment... intakeing this information before narrowing her eyes at him, smileg" Ooooooh, a mate eh? " grins and steps closer to him ' Whats her name? what does she look like? how come i have never met her? is she already knocked up? haw many backets you think there will be? what are you going to name them? you should name onee after me! oh you need to give them some sugar plums! and then or corse what will you do when they get older! " she said, fireing these questions off rapid-fire as if a movie were playing fast forward in her head

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami was over welded with the questions but chuckled," her name is Settia and no we are not having any little ones yet." he smiled and figured Catori would do this since she was like a sister to him. he grined," but between you and me, im hoping in the future to have little ones."
She took a deep breath, takeing a step back and deliberatly slowed down her rate of speach " Settia, what a pretty name! Though i would like to meet her " she said, smileing, back to her relativly calm and kind self ' I think most of us secretly want littel ones. I know i do, but come to think of it... your the only stallion i know... and that would be weird.. " she said with a laugh, the phrase " would be weird " sounding rather childish to her own ears.
( ill be back in just a moment, have to run for a sec )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff