Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14
samus x
(( xD ))

((I am doing well. Just finished making my teepee. I still have a lot of work to do yet with finding all the Rp that I have done.))
(( whee thats good, and it always fun to find old rp's sometimes. also i still have to wait to get a teepee cause im wating on geting accepted into the guild so im in no hurry. also i asked takakun to post in the mats/permisson thread in the guild that you have permission to breed settia to dyami and that there mates since in not in the guild yet))

Moonlight Hunter

"Kali...? You're...sister?" Or perhaps his mate? She didn't know, and assumptions were sometimes bad to take. Though, this Kali could also be a brother, but Rikka had never heard of a colt with a name anything near that. Oh, how embarrassing that would be if the she really happened to be a he. The blue mare would just turn bright red, and stay that way for days on end.

She made a disgusted sign as her wings shuffled. "Horrid! Absolutely horrible!" It was true. She couldn't keep the extra limbs tight enough clasped to her back so air couldn't pick up her body. Everytime she would get even close, a feather would shuffle and the wings would extend to a gliding formation. "These stupid things won't stay put." She refered to the blue feathers.
He wasn't sure why he expected something small and insignificant to grace his presence, a forest creature, a youngster, or just the wind. His hearing was fooling him and he couldn't possibly hide the surprise when a formidable mare came into view from afar. Flustered, he considered completely ignoring her and perhaps she'd move on, but the prospect of friendship played in the back of his mind. I wonder if she's lost. The stupid thought crossed his mind for the sole reason that it had been so long since he'd been in the company odf his own kind.

One thing was for certain, his mind though cautious forced his body to stay put and find out more.
samus x
Skylar14
samus x
(( xD ))

((I am doing well. Just finished making my teepee. I still have a lot of work to do yet with finding all the Rp that I have done.))
(( whee thats good, and it always fun to find old rp's sometimes. also i still have to wait to get a teepee cause im wating on geting accepted into the guild so im in no hurry. also i asked takakun to post in the mats/permisson thread in the guild that you have permission to breed settia to dyami and that there mates since in not in the guild yet))

(( 3nodding Okay. Do you want to Rp some?))

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14
samus x
Skylar14
samus x
(( xD ))

(( surprised yes ofcourse )

Swashbuckling Bunny

To this, he nodded again. "Annoying sister, you mean." One would think a Soquili of his age would be over simple sibling rivalry... But it wasn't so simple as that. Kali persisted to bother him, even now, and he wasn't going to just get over it because he was 'supposed to.' Who cared about normality? He certainly couldn't care less. Or perhaps he was just clinging to his stubborn streak.

"Well, I'm very sorry to hear that." Loki had to stifle a laugh, but it didn't surface as more than the grin he'd been wearing since she landed. Actually, this was a problem Kali complained of as well. "I'd suggest you take that one up with Kali, but I'm not too sure where she is. Anyway, I'm sure she'd be able to relate." He shook his mane randomly, tossing unruly forelocks from his eyes. "However, as I'm sure you can guess, I cannot... Not really sure what to tell you but to keep trying. You're careful to keep the fronts tilted down?"

Moonlight Hunter

((Brb Cihiru, dinnertime))
samus x
Skylar14

((Okay ^_^ Do you want to start?))

Ice-Cold Cat

Skylar14
samus x
Skylar14

((Okay ^_^ Do you want to start?))
(( ^ ^ well im not great at starting sooo errr if you dont mind starting you can but if ya want i guess i can))

Surefire Raider

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Statustician 100
((*belatedly sneaks in to find her horsey tagged* ^_^ He looks great, so does everyone elses 3nodding Thanks! *still shocked over the familar* o.o; ))
((Sory for posting late, had to water the rabbits. I'll start the rp now though.))

Settia walked along the river bank and the snow fell around her in sparkling silence. She didn't seem to be paying attention to the birds songs today as her thoughts were else where. She couldn't help but to think of Dyami. Ever since he had asked he to be his mate, all she could do was think about him. She gave a dreamy sigh as she stopped by the river and looked at her reflection on the water.

Super Sex Symbol

Ice-Cold Cat

(( whee tis alright skylar ))

Dyami also happened to be walking the river bank. he seemed absord in thought as he was thinking of his newly found mate Settia. ever since that day he asked her, his thoughts aways went to about her when he was not with her. not paying attention to where he was going, he bumped into something.
*w* So many pretty horsies

Zoobey's Wife

Magical Unicorn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out