Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Sex Symbol

i used to buy things all the time on the internet....like Ebay. then i got in trouble for useing my mom's credit card. note this was when i was 14 so about 6 years ago lol. XD;;
Kanashimii

Imagine that. We're all in the same boat.
My parents are divorcing too!

Oh she's not getting divorced. But she's on her fourth husband (yes, she has divorced three different guys) and if she's not careful or (even better) doesn't stop her s**t she's going to find herself down Divorce Drive once again. Her husband doesn't know... yet.

Ice-Cold Cat

hanging gallow
samus x
hanging gallow
samus x
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
samus: I most DEFINITELY can't wait to see Settia's and Dyami's babehs!!! X3

I also wanna Hania's and Mahiri's, lol!! I just need approval from Remove and Raven. X3
xd mrgreen yeah and i also need to ask Taka about it cause he does own dyami with me
I think taka was hoping he would have settia as his mate ^__^

*pokes mika* maybe we can see what the story soquili will look like ninja I hope maybe it will be a wind one ninja
3nodding yeah i think did since he hinted to me about Settia xD

ninja hehehheheh i cant wait to see alona's babies cause well your breedign her to a black stallion! xD *dream soquili is black stallion and is shot*
lol ^__^ I hope maybe one will look like a buckskin one ^__^
xd darn it dont make me wanna evil plot

@Twiddle sweatdrop ya mind staring cause i never can
xd Oh dear. The only things I've bought online were school related. xp

Devoted Streaker

((*continues to lurk in the thread still*))
My parents are divorced... it was finalized a month after I graduated from High school.... so.... went thru the s**t during my last semester of Highschool/free college (wee for PSEO).... I literally had to "leave" so I could concentrate on school and not my parents sad

My mom, is pretty immature... but that is another story and not one I want to go into... plus it would bore everyone sweatdrop

*eyes paused Firefly episode* must... finish.... before bed.... heart

Super Sex Symbol

i'm good now though. though there are still things i want to buy online i try and keep myself from buying them. cause well...i have no money to buy then and get tempted by my mom's credit card. >.> but then it would come out of my holiday getting money and thats no good cause my car insurance and payments stof comes outta it as well. x.x;;
hanging gallow
samus x
hanging gallow
samus x
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
samus: I most DEFINITELY can't wait to see Settia's and Dyami's babehs!!! X3

I also wanna Hania's and Mahiri's, lol!! I just need approval from Remove and Raven. X3
xd mrgreen yeah and i also need to ask Taka about it cause he does own dyami with me
I think taka was hoping he would have settia as his mate ^__^

*pokes mika* maybe we can see what the story soquili will look like ninja I hope maybe it will be a wind one ninja
3nodding yeah i think did since he hinted to me about Settia xD

ninja hehehheheh i cant wait to see alona's babies cause well your breedign her to a black stallion! xD *dream soquili is black stallion and is shot*
lol ^__^ I hope maybe one will look like a buckskin one ^__^

*wants a Soquili that has black, white, and grey* X3 *ish murdered* *coughs* I claim a babeh from Alona and Cyrus!! twisted

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Lol ^___^ I love buckskins ^__^
I hope you guys don't mind if rp along too ^___^
Gonna have to start stalking custom auctions and the like, my brain popped out another custom idea. -smacks it-
My parents should be divorcing this year.

I'm finishing college this april and graduating.
My mom says she wants it to get done as soon as I'm done.

So I sort of feel like a pretty heavy presure(sp) on my shoulders right now...

edits: @Nai: I wish =>.<=
(XD Sure thing Samus, and anyone is free to join in! <3333 *prods Harper* <_< wink

"Who's the most handsome Soquili in the world? You are! You are!" The large stallion spoke to himself, as he watched his graceful figure in the lake. He shook his long, flowing mane, smiling his white toother smile. Ah, so lovely was he.

And also very, very egotistic. He loved watching himself, and he loved talking about himself. He never really found it appealing to talk about other people, when he was so much more interesting!

(hope ya'll like Kestal's personalitty xDD)
Oh! I meant to mention!

Good luck to all in the contests this Friday!

I highly doubt I can get on.... it was a battle to just do so today gonk

O.G. Fatcat

-rolls through- I'm baaack~ mrgreen <3

How'd the flatsale go? Congrats to all the new owners! nwn <3

Ice-Cold Cat

hanging gallow
samus x

Lol ^___^ I love buckskins ^__^
I hope you guys don't mind if rp along too ^___^
wink the more the merrier, ether you or twiddle can start