Welcome to Gaia! ::

Settia bent her head down to get a drink of the cool water that was before her. The water felt refreshing and helped to awaken her a bit more from her dreamy state. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was until she had stopped for a rest by the river bank. She ears flicked this way and that as they could hear the approach of another Soquili coming towards her.

Ice-Cold Cat

(( =3 mind if i throw Dyami into the rp?))
Cyrus had been falling asleep again. He was pretty tired though Lily and himself went out running last night for a long while. He had lost count. He thought he had seen something bright red towards his right when he approached the river banks. He hadn't discovered that it was a Soquili until he dipped his head into the water and when he came out he was looking at her. He sort of gave a half laugh, "Sorry, I sort of ignored you, I'm a bit tired." he exclaimed. "I'm Cyrus who might you be?"
((Go ahead and join I don't mind.)
Settia watched as the other Soquili dipped his head into the water. He looked awfully tired. He seemed to have noticed her after the cool warter woke him up a bit. Settia smiled at him cheerfuly and replied to his question. "My name is Settia. It is nice to meet you Cyrus."

Ice-Cold Cat

(( surprised ok kewl ))

Dyami came to a river to get a drink. he had been following his bonded for a bit but decided to go off on his own again. as he got closer he noticed two other soquili at the bank. he saw one he knew but could not remeber there last meeting too well since it had been a long while.
As she looked at Cyrus, Settia noticed another Soquili approaching them. After he got closer she realized it was Dyami. She was delighted to see him again and called out to him. "Hello there!"
"Pleasure to meet you as well Settia." He looked over as he heard a crunching noise. It was another Soquili he hadn't met. Cyrus greeted him with a low whinny. His tail flickered in anxiousity and curiousity.
((nite all))

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami chuckled," hey there." he whinned back at the stallion. he walked over to them, flicking his tail about.
Cyrus stood their in silence not knowing what to say since it looked like this stallion and Settia knew eachother he just stood their until he took another drink of water except this time he didn't dunk his whole head in.
"Cryus this is my friend Dyami. Dyami this is my new firned Cyrus." Settia said and intoduced them. She was happy to have a new friend and an old friend there with her on such a lovely day. She smiled pleasantly at both of them hoping that they would be friends.

((Bye Taka!))
ooc: So I don't get confused shall we have posting order? How about Settia, Dyami, Cyrus?
((Sounds like a good idea. Before we all get confused. whee ))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( ok that works and bye taka))

Dyami smiled and nodded," its nice to meeet you Cryus, and it good seeing you again Settia." he then took a drink of water since i was the reson he came over this way anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff