Welcome to Gaia! ::

samus x
((=3 *watches RP*))

{{Why don't you join? -if you have time and if it's ok with Mika and Gallow-}}

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

((hello samus ^_^ is there any luck that Dyami is going to mate with the farland's candy cane mare ^_^ (can't remember her name)))

Ice-Cold Cat

-Polar-
samus x
((=3 *watches RP*))

(( =3 sure i can, and a rp sounds like fun

@Hanging gallow whee hey! and yeah Farland and i might have them two mate and the candy cane mares name is Catori(sp) ))
Miakoda was wandering through the Soquili fields, hoping to meet her the one Soquili who would become her bonded. As she crossed the field, she saw three Soquili. One mare, one foal, one stallion. "A family?" she whispered to herself, awed. But then she saw that the foal had wings. She gasped. A winged Soquili! I never thought I'd get to see one!!! She moved quietly so that she could watch them.

"My... Indian... gave me my name?" Hania closed his eyes, trying to remember his childhood. He couldn't remember anything but his name, and... what was this image? It was very blurry... he could remember the scent though. It was an odd scent: it was violet, mixed with a slight predator smell, but also the smell of one that protected and loved. What's this? Hania wondered. "It was not my mother who called me that?" Then again... I don't recall much from my childhood anyway... he thought sadly.

((Yeah!! *tackles samus* I invited him from the other thread [SS thread] and asked him to join. X3 How do you guys like the introduction of my indian character? Lol!!))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x
-Polar-
samus x
((=3 *watches RP*))

(( =3 sure i can, and a rp sounds like fun

@Hanging gallow whee hey! and yeah Farland and i might have them two mate and the candy cane mares name is Catori(sp) ))
((yay dyami!!! I can't wait to see the foals xd sorry i couldn't remember her name, I haven't seen her being rped so i don't quite remember the soquili name unless it was rped with me xd ))
Orchu shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know I just basically assumed since Polar gave me my name and she is bonded to me." Orchu watched Hania with great concern as he noticed Hania's expression darkened into sadness.

{{Great introduction Mika! =D}}

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami came to open field, as he was just wonding around the area. he then noticed there where three soquili standing there, but he noticed the mare he reconised as Alona. he also saw a two legger, or a indian which most called the two leggers that. he wondered what they where all doing here, but shruged it off and made his way over to where the others where nickering a greeting.

(( @Hanging gallow =3 hehehehe yeah and also the reson i remeber the name was cause i was the first to rp with farlands Catori ))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

Alona nuzzled Hania soflty. She didn't' know what to say to him. She never really had a name until Lilly found her and her past wasn't something she like to remember. She was at loss on what to do.

edit: Alona nickered back to Dyami. It had been a while since she had seen him. She also spotted a human watching them. She didn't recongize her but guessed it must have been Dyami's.

((the plot thickens...yay! great entry mika ^_^))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

((hehe yesh rping with one sure helps you to remember their names ^_^))
Miakoda gasped quietly as she saw another stallion appear. This really is the Soquili Fields... I guess the others didn't call it that for nothing after all. She chuckled to herself, before going into memory. She had lost her first Soquili who was supposed to be her bonded a long time ago, he was a beautiful golden color, very spirited, and she had named him Hania. I wonder if I'll ever see Hania again... She crept closer to get a better view of the Soquilis.

Hania smiled at Alona. "I'm fine, Alona. I'm just surprised that I'm one of few Soquili that had a name... I don't remember much of my past..." Hania glanced down at Orchu. He was worrying the poor colt. "Orchu, I'm fine. I'll probably get to meet an Indian someday. Or maybe I've met one, but I don't quite remember it. I've lived by myself on the outskirts of these fields for a long time..." He looked back when he heard a nicker. "Hm?" Another stallion? I don't meet many stallions, but here comes the apprehension... again, Hania thought to himself irritably.
Orchu looked around as he heard a nicker from behind him; it was a stallion he didn't not recognize. Orchu regarded the soquili as Alona nickered back to the unfamiliar stallion and Orchu whinned to him. He turned back to Hania as he spoke and watched him. "If you say so." Orchu said looking down.
-meanders through-

Ice-Cold Cat

Dyami smilied," ello Alona, long time no see around here and who might your friends here be?" he looked at the other stallion and noticed him not really liking him being here. he wondered why though but shruged it off and made sure to keep on eye on the other stallion.

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
((Peeks in to see what's happening. I can't stay long but I wanted to say Hi. ))

Summer Raaven's Husband

Ice-Cold Codger

"Well the little one is Orchu"s she responded nuzzling him softly "he is like a little brother to me, and this is Hania" she said nodding in Hania direction. "He is a friend of mine and more like and older brother to Orchu" she said giving a smile. She noticed Hania looked and recongized it immediately. It was almost the same look Loki would give Sora at times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff