Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Dorian: *snorts unhappily and swoops lower, getting low enough for his sibling to hear him* You idiot, do you want to feed her?! What are you doing, Res, you're no use around here!

Letting off another frustrated growl, an idea popped into the stallion's head and he acted upon it without giving it a second thought. Rising above a few more feet, he headed in the skinwalker's direction, fully prepared to land a blow on whatever his gray hooves could touch.
(( *peeks at all soquili's* heh i must say Dorian is pretty 3nodding but that will probably boost his ego xd but his sister looks great as well ^^ ))

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
((night guys))

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Hime
(( *peeks at all soquili's* heh i must say Dorian is pretty 3nodding but that will probably boost his ego xd but his sister looks great as well ^^ ))

((Yes, my poor egotistical boy ;; XD Thank you! <333 ))

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

Resonance: Trying to get her attention off of Rhiannon! *Glares at Dorian and almost trips over her feet because of the distraction* Gah! OVER HERE YOU UGLY BEAST! *Almost craps herself when Dorian swoops down and mentally face palms as she has no palms to speak of*

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Desdemona: *catches a whiff of wolf, wolf that smells remarkably like the Skinwalker from before, and frowns, ignoring the gathered group entirely, and stalking off in the direction that that scent takes her until she loses it* ... What in the hell does he want here? *growls to herself, and once more seems to disappear into the underbrush*

Rhiannon: *blinks, startled by the sudden reprieve, but scents what the Skinwalker did as well, and wonders* ... I... *stares between Resonance and Dorian* ... That was... very odd. *starts to wind down from the absolute terror that so recently held her in its icy grip*

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Shaking his head, Dorian landed gently on the ground in front of Rhiannon, startled by the shifter's sudden move away from the group and back into the forest. He hadn't known what had caught her interest away from the three of them, but there was no time to waste.

"C'mon, let's go back home," he commanded, hiding the wavering nervousness from coming out in his voice, "We need to get going, in case she decides to come back."

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

Resonance: *Pants as she makes it to the other two* Princesses are not meant to run like that. But I agree with my brother. We should leave as soon as possible. *looks to Dorian and pauses* Nothing like a skinwalker to bring us closer together, hmm?

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Rhiannon: *moves a little in an attempt to get rid of some of the soreness of her muscles, having not truly been prepared to do quite that much running* I'm not entirely sure where... home is, but it's better than staying here. Much better. *manages a sort of weak smile at Resonance's quirky comments*
Sirius sat amongst the underbrush of the trees, 'A brave one, that winged unicorn is.' He thought to himself, tail swaying idly behind him. "I'm suprised the other skinwalker gave up her prey so easily, not even going to try and take it. Hmph. Apparently she knows better then to try and fight that many at once."

Rising from his sitting position, he begins to walk deeper into the forest that he knows oh so well.

Ice-Cold Cat

-flees to bed-

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Nodding his head, Dorian used his wings to make an ushering movement. "Rhiannon, you'll come and stay with us until we find that exasperating sibling of yours or your parents. Safety in numbers!"

Raising an eyebrow, he rolled his eyes in his sister's direction. "Hopefully we wont have to worry about growing any closer. Hopefully, the next time something like this happens, you'll be with Si and I'll be off relaxing in a nice cool brook somwhere."

He hated being in charge. It was so much easier being the pretty one!

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((Are you kidding? Des would've taken them both on. Unfortunately, I am tired and cannot really manage the kind of posts that would require. So, instead she got distracted by Sirius' scent.))
[Yeah, I was kidding. xD Sirius doesn't know her too well, but I know Des better then that. She'd probably take on the world if given the chance.]

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

Resonance: *Rolls her eyes and leans in to n** affectionately at Dorian's 'perfect' hair* I love you too, little brother. The first thing I'm asking Father when I get home is for him to teach me how to fight. Lord knows I won't let you be doing it. *Cheeky smile* Though I have to admit, you showed some balls today, Dorian. I'm proud of you.

((I love Des for the simple fact that she bruised Mint Candy's ego horribly.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff