Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindred Hunter

((Good to hear Tar. I'm doin alright too, things are finally settling down))
(( THAT'S good to hear. I know how that is, for sure. @_@ ))

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

((New Tags for...

Cheryl
Vurumai
Lorako
Swirly
Malis

If your name is not on that list and I am roleplaying with you, then i'm waiting for a response from you.))

Backwoods Garbage

((*flops and thinks of stuff*))
(( eek Plotting Pumpkin! ))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Shaking her head, Tsura patiently straightened out the tangles that had appeared in the foal's mane. "It's alright, baby... but you need to be real careful, okay? There are Skinwalkers, which look like the taller Soquili, but wear the furs of other animals. They are dangerous, and can take on the form of the animal whose pelt they wear. They will kill you, if they have the chance. Kalona, also, are very dangerous. They have huge leathery wings, spaded tails, and a pair horns as well. Among their kind, it is acceptable to kill other Soquili." She didn't want to frighten her foal, but she did want her to see sense.

"If I am here, I can distract them from you, and protect you, but if you are alone, you will be unprotected." She was terribly afraid that her baby would run afoul one of these terrible creatures. "And also, little one... there are horrors that are not of the Kalona or Skinwalker kinds. I would feel much better if you never strayed from my side, at least until you become an adult." Then, feeling slightly guilty for worrying and perhaps scaring the foal, she continued on a more lighthearted note. "Luckily, none of these things have happened, and it may be that we will yet be able to share some berries together. Unless, of course, you don't want any more?"

Kindred Hunter

((Indeed Tara...busy kinda bites...))

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

(( *marks page*

tag to
Mika
Ryth ))
(( Yeah, it does. And we just got the demand for at least 10 hours of overtime at work, thanks to Rush Hour 3. gonk ))
User Image
ninja heart
Sailor Venus!

Kindred Hunter

((O.O *hugs Tara* I'm so sorry))

Backwoods Garbage

((Me? Plotting? Nope. Just thinking of how I can help out a friend.))

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Her eyes grew even wider as she heard Tsura speak of such dreadful sounding creatures. There were horses that would... eat her?! Why in the world would anyone want to make a foal their supper?

Cringing at the idea of one of these fur or horned creatures coming after her, Wishes snuggled up closer against her mother, determined to never leave her side.

"But... if they go after you, wouldn't that mean you'd get hurt?" Wishes pointed out, her usually smiling face now curved downwards in a frown. "I just found you, Momma... I don't want you taken away!"

Big tears began to well up in her tiny eyes. No... she'd never let any big mean 'ol creature try to hurt or eat her Mother. A suppressed sniffle made it's way out, and the Usdia went back to rubbing her face against her mother's chest, not wanting the older mare to see the traitorous tears falling.

"I... I'll eat some berries if you want to, Momma," she whimpered out, trying to hide the fact she was now so worried over the scary skinwalkers and kalona that were lurking out there in their happy world.
(( *snugs* @_@ We have to get 800 all-day patron counts ready to go by Thursday. I won't be sorry come next paycheck, but oof. ))

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Mmmm... overtime. $____$ <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out