Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Kitten

I'm sorry to hear that yayoi, hi leelakin

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Wrath: I guess there's a few surprises still left in me. Can't say I'm not going to miss the late night visits. Those were growing on me.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Vexation was confused. She did not understand the exchange that had just taken place, not fully. It was clear to her that her daddy was very, very upset about something her momma had done. But it was also clear that momma had left. Would she not be coming back? She'd heard her mother saying things about herself and her sister. Things that were... much less than parental. Still, it had not occurred to the foal that she would ever be leaving. Vex didn't need her momma. No. Papa was, as far as she was concerned, all that she needed. When it came down to it, she was capable of fending for herself to an extent. She would be okay... wouldn't she? Somewhat forlornly, the foal dragged her kill towards her dad, and hoped that he would accept it as a sign that she was ready. "Daddy, I killed some #$&% for you," she said, standing over the body of the fawn.
[*crawls in* >>;; Ow my hand hurts...too much drawing, but dang, this key lime pie yogurt is so good. xD;]

Tenacious Bookworm

*pokes thread* Kinda slow today, neh? Probably thanks to Mr. Potter.

Dangerous Nerd

XD Wow. I go away for a little bit and this thread moves forward 20 pages.. Not that 'slow' to me.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Wrath looked down at the tiny foal near him. She was almost like a miniature version of himself. He had forgotten that he had ordered them to go kill something to be worthy of being his foals. He wasn't sure if that was a fatherly thing to do but it was what had come naturally.

He lowered his head and took a bite out of the baby deer. He didn't even realize he was hungry until he had done so. After eating half of the kill he raised his head back up and kicked the remaining portion to his daughter. "You finish off your kill," he stated rather gruffly. It was an awkward experience for him. Would he ever get used to being a father, he wondered before crossing the few paces that separated him from his daughter. Once there, he lowered his head to her ear and whispered, "Well done".

Dapper Gekko

*Sneaks in looking guilty for long absence*

Tenacious Bookworm

((Awwwwww.))

@Mali: I'm kinda used to the whole Event thread pace, where you can expect about a page per minute. sweatdrop

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Upon hearing her father's praise, or at least his recognition, Vexation simply glowed. She felt so incredibly proud that she had done what he asked, and that he had told her that it was well done! Would Fury and Incubus come home too, and bring kills with them? Somehow, it made her even more happy that he'd eaten half of her fawn. That meant that he found it suitable. She ate a bit of the deer, enough to fill her belly, and then wondered what to do with the rest of it. "Thanks, dad." Wow. It felt great to call him dad. She felt like, maybe, he understood her a bit. Certainly, he probably had more understanding for the rage that she so often felt than her mother would. Maybe one day, she'd even be almost as big as he was. What an amazing idea. Could she really achieve that? Could she be just as much of a Kalona as her father?

Intellectual Kitten

Malhyanth
*Sneaks in looking guilty for long absence*

hi malhyanth
Yayoi
Leelakin
Yayoi
Tired. x3 *tried napping but cats were making too much of a racket*

Want an espresso? XDDD *just made herself one because she couldn't be considered awake all day*

That actually sounds good. XD;; Too bad I have nothing to make one with or money to go buy one till tomarrow~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intellectual Kitten

Leelakin
Yayoi
Leelakin
Yayoi
Tired. x3 *tried napping but cats were making too much of a racket*

Want an espresso? XDDD *just made herself one because she couldn't be considered awake all day*

That actually sounds good. XD;; Too bad I have nothing to make one with or money to go buy one till tomarrow~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that is so cute

*marks page and rolls out*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas