Lovely baskets everyone! Congrats! <3

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Copper: Sorry miss. I'm just all excited cuz o' all them baskets. *Large grin*

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

xd Well then, you should get bored more often!

Wait... that didn't come out right. sweatdrop

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Hanna: Giggles more before nudging Sage for an apple "Its fine!"
Hey Everyone!! *Sees some wiked new baskets!* Congrats to everyoneeeeeeeeeee! Anything new going on tonight??

Devoted Streaker

Very cute basket Para, congrats!!
Huroggmeten
xd Well then, you should get bored more often!

Wait... that didn't come out right. sweatdrop

XDDDDDD

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Copper: *Smiles and sneaks up on Dolphin* Boo! *Looks around for the basket*
ninja *Continues to look for some...? um...exciteent?*

Super Sex Symbol

*big yawn* I swear. My mother and my sister I'll never understand when we all go out to dinner.

Shapeshifter

Congrats on the baskets guys. ^^ And congrats to the owners as well.

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

Good lookin' baskets thaaar. :B heart 'Grats to the parents.
User Image

With a slight yawn, the pink female noticed the dusky sky, and trotted along the beaches edge quietly. She loved the beach for some reason, especially at night, it was so refreshing and quiet. The water hit her hooves every now and then, and she only giggled at its cool feeling. It wasn't long ago when she was in a dangerous position in this beach, and Hesperos had to save her.

Such a strange twist of fate, just thinking about that day made Ghost blush, but the water's touch helped her escape her weird memory. Since then, things had been quiet, though it had been awhile since she had seen anyone in her family. Glancing back at the ocean, she counted the now appearing stars in the sky, and quietly hummed to herself. Ah yes, this was relaxing.

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
((*spies a pretty new angeni and some lovely baskets* Ohhh what pretty mixes of colors! Congrats owners.))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

User Image

What a silly little sister she had. Banshee shook her head, watching Ghost play with the water. The alicorn had become somewhat distant from her family, and pretty much everyone else. She'd felt like wandering, and her travels seemed to take her further and further away from home. However, that phase seemed to have passed, and once again she found herself searching them out. Ghost first, as a rule. She was closer to her sister than to anyone else in their family. With quiet, careful steps, she approached the ridiculous butterfly-winged unicorn. Uniflutter. Fluttercorn. Whatever. "Hello, butterfly. What are you doing so close to the Ocean?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff