Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow. That sounds like an awesome religion. =D

Well .. If I had to work with Disney, I'd like to work in a store selling their products in a local mall or something. n___n <3
Saiyukii
Wow. That sounds like an awesome religion. =D

We.. If I had to work with Disney, I'd like to work in a store selling their products in a local mall or something. n___n <3

((Disney Store job ain't half bad really. Pretty nice retail job to work---and trust me...most retail ain't in the least bit pretty. sweatdrop As for Disney---its not an official religion, but I treat it like it should be xd "Jedi" however has actually been established as an official/legal religion. Pretty cool eh? You can actually register your personal religion as "Jedi" & have the ways of the Force be your guide. xd mrgreen ))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Desdemona cocked her head to the side, observing Draven. Damnable creature. At least her scent did not give her away. Would he dare to approach her? She didn't think he would. Ah well. Life was dull without a bit of fear thrown in the mix, generally from the dust her hooves kicked up. She stepped forward as he stepped backward, a slightly aloof expression on her face as she observed him. He wasn't important. It was the incident that intrigued her. She wondered at it, and how it had came to be. Could it be that the ghost of that long dead soul still hovered somewhere? Of course not. Such things were foolish to consider. It brought the faintest little sneer to her lips to think that, before her expression became once again, carefully blank. "Greetings," she said, and her voice carried far enough that it should reach him, even with the wind blowing in the wrong direction.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
He continued to watch her cautiously, even moreso after she sneered. Was that a glimpse of fang he had caught? Or just a trick of the moon? No matter, it was not a fight he had come out to have tonight. He couldn't afford that again... Not when he'd made promises that he intended to keep.

"Good evening, Cursed..." He would let that be the test lingering in the air between them. If she responded... He took a deep breath, holding it for a moment before releasing it slowly. He owed her a debt, cursed or not.

Super Sex Symbol

((*props her chin in her hand* Some days I wish my web service hadn't been ripped out from under me. e.e ))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

"Good evening, Uncursed," Desdemona replied in what could have been a serious tone. It was, however, mocking. What a name. 'Cursed'. That said a lot for the way the stallion thought, didn't it? She didn't feel like wearing the mask of innocence. Chances were that he wouldn't believe it of her anyway. "A fine evening to be testing the waters, as it were." Oh, she recognized quite fully what he had done. "Tell me, stallion... why is it that you are not running?" Yes, it had been the flash of a fang. Perhaps even two. Pelt or no pelt, she could not change her nature. She was wicked through and through.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
"Should I run? Would you not chase after me if I did? There is no point in running when, at this moment, I know where you are." He nodded slowly, shifting on his hooves. He would have been a fool to stand in this mare's company without being uneasy. Pelt or no pelt, she was a killer. She had been cursed and would always be cursed.

Cursed... And he owed her his life. What a twist of fate. "That stallion did not harm you, did he?"

Ovarian Paint's Compadre

High-functioning Spook

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Desdemona watched Draven, taking note of his stance. "He tried. Mostly he failed, but he did try." She smirked, her eyes lighting up with a rather frightening zeal. "Perhaps I would chase you if you ran... if it behooved me to do so. But you are no innocent to the ways of Skinwalkers." Certainly not now. Not after the night that she had almost taken his life. In the end, she had spared him, making an example of him to the world. Let them fear her, and her kind. Let them tremble at their passing. She did not think that there was a cure for her 'condition', and if there was one, she did not seek it. For the moment, she was taking a great enjoyment out of the chaos that ran through her bloodstream.

Ruthless Phantom

((Aww, Des rp! XD *snugs the people in the thread, then flops off to bed*))

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
"Few raised properly are. There are dangers in the world and it is the duty of those who know about them to pass on that knowledge to those who don't." His eyes still remained on the mare, looking for a sign that he should either be ready to defend himself or, worse, run. "Who is it that I owe a debt to? You... Or him?"

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((Night night, Caj. <3))

"That depends on what you mean. Perhaps you might owe him a debt for distracting me, but he would surely have eaten you. I suppose you looked... tasty." Desdemona was amused by that, but she did not enjoy the taste of flesh herself. Not like that. Tearing it, yes. Ripping it, yes. Spreading it across the plains, yes. Devouring it, no. It simply did not suit her tastes to keep such a resource within her body. It was more entertaining to send the spray of blood and organs across the clean grassy lands that the Soquili called home. Much, much more entertaining. She delighted in it, when she had the chance. Now was not a time for that, though. Now was a time to toy with the minds of those around her. Spreading the chaos, as it were.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
A debt to the stallion for distracting her, perhaps... But it had not been the stallion who had moved him. Had someone else been there after the stallion occupied her attention or had it been her all along?

"I would not a good meal make." A reminder, perhaps. He despised the uneasy feeling he got from standing here like this ith this creature... This mare. Something wasn't quite right.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

"Of that you can be sure. You taste perfectly wretched," Desdemona assured him. She watched him with the eyes of a hunter, eyes that had seen hell, and returned to tell the tale. But it was not flesh that she hunted. No. Most certainly not. "If you are wondering, you are also quite heavy." It had been something of a bother to drag him, for all that she was fully strong enough to do so. "You make such tracks in the dirt." She paced now, restless, relentless. Now was the time when her spirit was the closest to its true cursed form. She could feel the coyote moving within her. After awhile, it would have to be set free.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
"So it was you..." He spoke softly, mulling that confirmed fact over in his mind as he watched the mare pacing. No, not the mare... The predator. This was what she was; cursed. Not just a mare, a creature who thrived on chaos and destruction... On death.

"Why?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces