Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
"I know it's hard to see the resemblance," Elu joked in reference to Akila's commentary, giving both non-related males dignified glances. "Nice to meet you, Kwahu..Dodger. Were you both off to do something specific before you came upon us, or just out for a stroll?"

Diallo looked surprised at Dodger's words. "Do you not get along with yours?" He couldn't imagine not getting along with his own. Elu, however, gave Dodger a shrug. "Well enough, I suppose, to keep from biting and kicking, eh sister dearest?"

Invisible Genius

User Image A Flower in Memory

{{*slinks in* Anyone here have a nintendo ds?}}

Display it proudlyUser Image

Super Sex Symbol

((I do. 83 ))

Obsessive Hoarder

"Of course, of course," Akila said in a noncommittal tone, keeping her face carefully blank. Her eyes twinkled with mischief, however. "I do confess that I'm also curious what you two might have been up to before you encountered us." She glanced at Diallo, and tried to keep from giggling at his surprise.

Invisible Genius

{{Maybe you can help me Yayoi? I just got one for my birthday, but I can't figure out how to get a friend code for it. x.x Do you know?}}

((Friend code depends on the game. I've got one for Mario Kart and one for Pokemon))

Invisible Genius

{{Ah. I see. I thought you had one for the system, period. ^^ Thanks.}}

Ice-Cold Cat

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

"I'm fairly certain that I had somewhere in mind to be, but I have forgotten it now." Perhaps he had jogged his head a little in his landing, or (more likely) he had simply become so distracted by the strangers that it had slipped his mind. "Brilliant, right? Flying off somewhere, and then while in the middle of your trip, forgetting where you were flying to. Ah well. I think it was nearby, anyway." Perhaps that spring that Kwahu had wanted to see the other day? That might be it. That very well might be it. Huh. Well, that sucked. Kwahu could kind of understand the whole 'not getting along with family' deal, because he had a sister who he had once considered to be hell on wheels. He had no idea what she was like now.
((I made some neato sigs using CS2 and some cool brushed I just got! Anyone want to see?))
samus x
(( ninja ))
(I spy a nin-samu~ <3 n_n)
"Oh yes, horribly complicated to tell you're related." He grinned at Elu and tried to absently toss a curl out of his face. When Diallo spoke he nodded. "My brother and I do not get along. Never have really." He was used to it so it didn't bother him too much.

"I wasn't headed anywhere just out for a walk." He should have been doing something but he couldn't think of anything worth doing at the moment that he wasn't already doing.

Ice-Cold Cat

mint `tea
samus x
(( ninja ))
(I spy a nin-samu~ <3 n_n)
(( =3 you caught me xD ))

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
{~twirls~ Oh my god...I just saw the best movie ever!}