Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
"Ooooh. So that's why you were trying to share your flames with the plains." She chuckled softly as she took a few steps back towards the forest. She glanced back over her shoulder again. "All bits of flattery hold some semblance of truth in them. You're right though... There's no need to flatter a stallion such as you, Killer. Not when you do it oh-so-well on your own just by being yourself."

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

"Since being myself is all I can do, I think that that's a good thing." Brimstone nodded, acknowledging that she was leaving. Oh, he was slightly disappointed, but really he hadn't expected to have a long conversation with Katarina. She seemed a busy filly. "Now, now. I told you. I don't need flattery, even implied. Those are some very pretty words, though, kitten, and I'll be keeping them in mind." He grinned, enjoying her wit, and started away himself. With a backward glance towards her, he couldn't help but say,"Catch you later, kitty Kat. And maybe by the next time I see you this little 'curse' will have worn off." With a smile, and a wink, he disappeared into the tall grass as best as a fiery haired Nightmare could.

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

(( *marks page then backreads* ))

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

I want to apologize to people that have a RP with me, my muse fled from me and I have been trying to force it to come back so I could reply to the RP's sweatdrop and the work is increasing the hours, and me feeling like I need to sleep all day doesn't help neutral

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Goooooooood mornin' Soquili Thread.
CuterThanYou
Goooooooood mornin' Soquili Thread.

Goooooooooood Mornin' Cuter!

*chuckles* That reminds me of 'Goodmorning Vietnam'

*skitters to the Womans Convention*

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

Hahaha. xD

Good movie.

Shapeshifter

[[ *Pokes her head in* ]]
First day off from work....and I'm over at the in-laws' moving out the last of our stuff. xd

ninja And sneaking their internets.
eek Uhhhh... I'M SCARED!

Supreme Roisterer

*plops in* Roar. heart
My life is wasted.......

@Blood: HI!

@Johanna: Still scared!

Because you've arrived.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff