35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
((*bounces around*))

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

((*plops down and watches*))
"You ...." He giggled and shook his head. "Right where you are standing is where you are obviously." It made perfect sense no matter how you looked at it. That's where she was so why she didn't know that must have meant that she had something wrong with her. Maybe she hadn't been taught well by her parents. Then again he wasn't one to talk about parental learning.

"You are too. Looks like it's trying to be fire to me." The green male must have never seen fire before if he didn't think he looked flaming.

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

(( So many lovely new soquili. ^w^ ))

Shapeshifter

[[ *Curls up on a random head*

Shihab and Andre: *Roll their eyes at their appointed human shaking their heads.* Humans...]]

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
((*Pets on Daveigh and starts braiding her tail to match her mane*

Daveigh: *Sighs* It looks better unbraided silly girl. -_-))

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Ignorance was bliss and as long as he continued tuning out everything that the stallion said he'd remain just fine. His mother never said anything about being polite to other stallions... Neither had his father.

"Sometimes home is where you make it... 'Specially when you can't find where you're supposed t'be goin'. Is there somethin' particular you're lookin' for? Lake, river, stream... Open plains, forest, mountains?" He'd seen everything but the last one himself and if the mare lived there well... He'd just have to find his father to help direct her.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

"But I want to know more about where I am than just simply that I am there. It gives me no frame of reference from which to work from." Oh, that was too complicated, wasn't it? It seemed that answering the black stallion's questions only left her with more questions, and not at all any idea of how to get back 'home'. "The open plains would suit. If I can get back there, I shall find it ever so much easier to return home." Arya smiled slightly, a little bit encouraged by the other stallion's words. Maybe he did know the way, and would be able to direct her back. She didn't like to fret, but all of that, well... that smell was getting to her. Obe's words troubled her. She didn't fancy the idea of being eaten. Not by half.
"You don't need frames. Just to know where you are." His eyes actually seemed to focus on her for a moment. "Where you are and how to get what you want is all that you need. If you don't know how to get what you want then you're more lost than you could even imagine." Shaking his head he giggled again and his eyes blurred once more.

He knew exactally how to get back to the plains but he wasn't about to help with that big green thing around. He seemed perfectly happy to show off and do whatever he wanted. If they got eaten then that would just be their own fault.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
His eyes narrowed as he glared at the other stallion. "Don't you see that you're confusin' her? You're not supposed t'do things like that to a lady. You're supposed t'help them."

Turning towards the mare his look softened once more, a smile curving his mouth ever so slightly. "I just came from there, Ma'am. I can show you how to get back." He nodded slowly as he took a few steps backwards. "I'll even show you where there's a nice little stream t'get a drink before headin' on to th'plains jus' so you know where t'find it later..."

Altruistic Mystic

((Kiya is not in numa so I bring the tag to her. sweatdrop ))

Naru_Uchiha007's Significant Otter

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
((has to share this wonderful treat with everyone... it gave me such a laugh I nearly fell out of the chair. My question is... Who in the world wrote this thing.))

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2457332

Altruistic Mystic

((Oh my that was scary. *cringes at all the thoughts of the creepy puppets from elementary school*))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Well, yes, he was confusing her, but he was only trying to help, wasn't he? Arya felt prompted to say something now, when it seemed like things were only going to get worse between the two stallions. "That's very noble of you, sir, and I thank you for your trouble, but I don't think he's trying to confuse me. It's not his fault I can't follow what he says." Blithely, she delved along ahead, trying to keep things in hand. "I do appreciate your help, both of you. Please don't stress yourselves on my account." What she really meant was 'Please don't fight'. She couldn't abide bickering.

Whether or not the black stallion actually was trying to help, his words came in the way of advice, as far as she could determine. Advice was not always useful, but this time she didn't know if that was because she was simply not bright enough to follow his advice (a thought which she found rather distressing, as she didn't like to consider herself dim), or if he was just playing with her. She smiled slightly when Wylie offered to show her the stream. "Oh, thank you. I'm quite thirsty. It's been ages since I've had a drink."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff