Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

She had a point. "Or you could catch yourself a leprechaun, and hold his pot of gold hostage for your strawberries. It might even work." Brimstone didn't really believe in that sort of mumbo jumbo, but hey, if it entertained the lady, why not? Curiosity led his eyes briefly away from Katarina, and raised an eyebrow again when he noticed a pair of stallion conversing some ways off. Huh. Well, if they weren't going to introduce themselves, he wasn't going to force it on them. "Or hell, I could even catch one for you." Assuming that the silly little green two-leggers existed. He'd heard some pretty damn strange things from other Soquili before, and again, he didn't really believe them. But it'd be interesting if they were real.

Lonely Browser

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

The Red Pyramid listened to the parallel conversations, a nightmare and a mare, and two stallions having a battle of wits. He felt more out of place than usual, and was quiet as usual. So he circled around everyone, not to be threatening, just to observe. Socializing had never been his forte, but it was at least during his time. He hated the day, for more reasons than just the heat that gathered under his helm.

He decided to take a stab at this...socializing, and snorted at the talk of leprechauns and strawberries. He could tell that neither of them were serious, but it made him quirk a smile to envision a scream two legger munchkin set ablaze.

Devoted Streaker

((Shadi: *smiles lightly and eats the apple*
*smiles at Kiya and looks at Cualtzin and laughs lightly*))

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

((Sorry guys, but I think I'm going to bow out now as well. Got to get up early for work and all that jazz; thanks for letting me join though! <3 ))

Daray twitched, feeling uncomfortable in the large group. None of the creatures seemed to have the intention of harming one another, but he was beginning to feel awkward among such a variety of horses.

He gave each of the creatures one last glance before turning around and heading back into the direction of the cave. Perhaps his mate had arrived back home by now; anything was possible. He was sure she would like to hear about him having seen another of her kind roaming about the land. Maybe she even knew him personally?

A twinge of jealousy, a feeling foreign to the stallion, crossed his mind. He shouldn't be jealous of a stallion he didn't know... hell, he didn't even know if Aita knew of this Nightmare.

Giving a short snort, he shook his head, and willed himself to forget such feelings. He had enough distraction for the day, and it was time to head back home.

Distinct Explorer

(( I officially hate the days where I work night, sleep, and then get up to go back to work. Hate hate hate it! ))

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
(( *Rolls in* Anyone up for an RP, I seem to have gotten some muse back...))
(Fancy a role-play between Flower and your lill' Elan raep-chwan?)

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
He snorted softly, tilting his head high. Just like him? Crowley was nothing like him. "Since when have you shown any care for rudeness? It isn't in your nature and you know that... Even if it were, wouldn't evesdropping on a conversation be just as rude as interrupting it?" His brow lofted slightly.

She pouted slightly as the mare took off without answering her question, turning towards the two stallions who she now expected to keep her properly entertained. "Hmm... An interesting thought indeed. No one has ever offered to catch a leprechaun for me. I suppose you'd expect something in return for it though, wouldn't you? Perhaps some of my strawberries?"

Her eyes drifted towards tall, dark and quiet. "Do you like strawberries, Mr. Observer?" Then, upon giving him a name, she realized that she had yet to give herself a name to either of the stallions. "I'm Katarina, by the way... Do either of you boys know who's chattering over there in the woods? I hope I'm not the only one hearing voices..."

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Lilly_Foxx
(Fancy a role-play between Flower and your lill' Elan raep-chwan?)

(( ^^; no thanks~ i'm in an RP right now, both now as in NOW and now as in with Elan, too. ^^; ~ ))
(Okay, no worries! ^_^ I need to get to bed anyway.)
He grinned. There was the truth of it as Az always seemed to find. "One of these days you're going to slip and not notice those things." The white stallion always could pick out when he was ignoring one fact for another.

"I would say my interruption, had i done it, would have been far ruder than quietly observing. Or at least i was doing so quietly until you appeared"

Ruthless Phantom

((Woot for seeing some nice thread rp XD))

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
(( Hi all!! I got lot of pets finished and am fixing to get done uploading. If I don't get to everyone then I'll finish tomorrow. My step mother is fixing to turn off the net. <333 ))
((Hello! <3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces