Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Cat

(( -yawns- tag blue =P ))

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
(( *sits back to watch for now* ... *munches on popcorn* ))

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
tag Samus ^_^
Koro watched as her attention was focused elsewhere and took that brief moment to think about what she had said. What was is worth, power? Was it worth giving his life?

"No," he muttered under his breath, barely audible. If he sacrificed himself, how would he claim that power that he so rightfully deserved? Korofi was willing to give up a hell of a lot more than most soquili would, but giving his life was pointless. So, while Desdemona turned to the black stallion - whom he had not even noticed, being so caught up in his conversation with the skinwalker - he took the opportunity to turn tail and flee.

Let them think of him as a fool, as a coward. He was still alive and had learned more than he anticipated tonight.

(Figured I'd get him out of there since I'm getting distracted xD Thanks for the RP everyone! It's been a long time since I've been so absorbed in an RP D: I mean... seriously. <3)

Supreme Roisterer

*Plays with Glow stick*
>D I got one today ^___^

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

A scowl formed across his face as the skinwalker made her way over to defend the weakened stallion. So she was planning on eating him after all, was she? So much for the idea of an easy dinner.

Her challenge rang in his ears, and he bared his own fangs in return. The fleas and mites covering his body pinched and gnawed away at him, and the ache and soreness of his jaw and gums thumped away at his skull, the pain overwhelming. If he didn't find some form of blood or flesh to chew on soon, the pain would become unbearable, and there would be no telling what would happen next.

He stared back into her fiery, deranged eyes and snorted. He didn't fear this creature. Of course he was wary of it, but fear was a different emotion. And emotions were a weakness, just another thing to get in the way of survival, of being strong.

"You're acting more dog than you are horse, skinwalker," he growled, lowering his head to expose the sharp, jagged horn on his forehead. "Are you forgetting what creature you truly are? Or perhaps it's easier for you to play the role of a dumb mutt, instead of a mare?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Plague continued keeping watch on the paler colored stallion with his peripheral vision. If he was unable to make the darker stallion his meal for the evening, then the white and blue stallion could suffice as a replacement.

As if on cue, and to his great disappointment, the young stallion seemed to finally sense the danger of the situation, and bolted. Plague could no doubt chase after the fool by air and make a feast of him, but it was no longer about the meal that mattered to him. No, now it was about his pride, and about the meal he was going to make from the black stallion laying helplessly behind the insane skinwalker.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Oh, now, that was amusing. Did he think she was going to move just because of a few pithy words? Not in the least. "Did you, perhaps, forget just what it is I am?" she returned mockingly, curving an eyebrow upwards at his words. "I am a Skinwalker. I am as much a coyote b***h as I am a mare." It was not just a form she took on, but an integral part of her being. The pelt, after all, was her own. "Generally, I find it as easy to play the dumb mare as the dumb mutt... although, given that I'm not really a mixed breed in the literal sense, that does not entirely apply." Let him bandy words. She'd bandy them right back.

"It would be easier for one such as you to find prey elsewhere, off of a body already dead perhaps." Desdemona, whatever she was, was not a cannibal. She killed Soquili, that was true, but that only made her a murderess. She did not eat them. She found that to be a waste. Why eat them, when she could spread their remains out upon the plains like so many jewels? A decoration and a warning to all who came. But this one... this one, she wasn't sure that she wanted to kill. He hadn't learned his lesson. He wasn't truly afraid. And he wasn't chaotic enough yet... she needed to play with him more. Needed to get at him.

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

The scowl once spread across his face turned upward into a smug grin. "I know exactly what you are, as so aptly described by your little pupil, before he fled back home to work on his so-called evilness. It would be quite hard to forget such an interesting creature as yourself."

The rodents at his feet, by this time, had begun to make their way across the gap separating the two predators, and towards the blood that was freely flowing from the injured stallion. Plague ignored the small troop on their mission to appease their constant appetite, and continued his focus on the skinwalker in front of him.

"I'm afraid, however, you've mistaken me for one such as your runaway pupil, or the martyr laying behind you. I am neither of them, and can hold my own defense should you attempt to lash out. Whether it would be easy or not is no longer my concern. Being a vulture and picking at the dead is nothing compared to the feeling of killing, and taking the life yourself. And I plan to take the life of that stallion behind you who so blindly decided to give his life to allow the others to run. Do you wish to deny his wish to be a martyr, skinwalker, and allow him to live?"
((*nibbles on Sayuri*))

Ghouliboo's Kouhai

Territorial Friend

((Tag for Twitch and Lilly!))
(( *squeaks* ))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

"You forget, stallion... I am what I am. I will defend to my death what is mine. He is mine, his body is mine. For as long as I decide it is, that kill is mine. And you, powerful or dark though you may be, are challenging that." Desdemona smirked wickedly, returning the male's grin with her own fierceness. "I may actually desire to thwart his desire to die a martyr, but it is my choice to make." Her choice, and her reasons. "You may wish to call your friends off... lest they also become part of this little struggle." She was not one to underestimate an enemy. She was, however, quite capable of holding her own in most battles, and wasn't as threatened as she might have been by Plague's words.

She laughed coldly, amused once more. "That foolish little coward is no pupil of mine. He is as much prey as any other, and will be until the day he dies, or becomes a Skinwalker." It was true. She had some respect for the other strong races, the dark ones. Those born of hell. But she held no greater respect than for her own kind. Koro did not understand that. He did not value his own kind, for all that he valued himself and his own life. Perhaps in time he would learn to do so. Perhaps. "You are not as either of the ones you have mentioned, fell stallion, and that I am quite aware of. Make no mistake there." Of course, his plans were not hers. No one's ever were.

Tsunake's Senpai

Garbage Spook

He opened his mouth to respond, but the sharp pain in his jaw forced him to remain quiet. The pain was atrocious, and the unbearable level of it was causing his vision to blur as the ache pounded in his skull. As much as he would enjoy the fight laid out in front of him, Plague knew his limitations, and would only disadvantage himself further, should he proceed from where he stood.

A faint scent of sugar passed by in the breeze, and the familiar smell alerted him to a new presence residing from within the forest. Perhaps this night wasn't a total loss after all.

Despite the suffering his mouth was forcibly subjected to, the mutant grinned once again. "Keep your martyr then," he finally said, sparing one last glance at the lost meal, "It's a pity to waste such meat, though. As for the rats, they're neither my friends nor mine to command. They choose to follow me and I allow them to do as they wish. They're your problem to deal with, not mine."

Spreading out his powerful wings, he raised them up high and then forced them down hard towards the ground, sending his heavy form up a few feet into the air. His wings continued their motions, causing him to rise higher into the evening sky. He didn't trust the skinwalker enough to turn his back to her, so the safest route out would only be by a way no skinwalker could follow.

"Perhaps we'll meet again, skinwalker." he mused to himself, unsure and uncaring if she heard him or not. Turning towards the forest, he glided into the evening air, following the scent he had caught earlier. "And if we do, I'll be sure to be ready to take you up on that challenge of yours."

Sorry Cherie, as much as I want to continue this, I've been fighting sleep for a bit now, and I'm afraid I'll pass out on the keyboard if I do any more xD;<3 It was a blast RPing tonight; I hope we all can do it again soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff