Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Lazuli
A was reading RPs so I noticed you reply XD tag back

Mwahaha. I beat YOU to it this time! Tag ^^ ))

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tag to Para.
I wasn't sure if she would see Azu right away, with him trying to hide himself and all... so yeah, I just left him as 'something dark'.
Tag to Pandy and Tweek!

*opens PS to start working on some teepee banners and stuff.*
Tag back, Pandy XD

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((Aww, thank ye Tweekend. I love her too. twisted ))

"When Nemesis was a foal, he was the most innocent and gentle of my children, and his coloring quite belies that. He was, and is the darkest in coloration. He has grown to be a fine Kalona, but has also proved to me that coloring does not in any way effect the personality of a child." All of her young ones had become quite the individuals, distinct from each other, and their parents. Little Bane seemed to worship his father, and Rötschreck had not discouraged him from following him about. It was good to know that she could depend upon him to be careful with their foals. It seemed that Ariston was one such stallion, one who would become a good father for his younglings, despite his own personal failings. He possessed his own strengths as well, and she wasn't worried about his capacity to teach his children the right of things.

Maeryn snorted. "I can imagine that one such as yourself would not hold for harm done to one's body. And I do not doubt that you will protect your own." What kind of father would Wrath be, for example, if he ever became one? Someone, she did not think he would be as his 'brother'. "You seem determined to raise your children with Kalona ideals. If that is so, then there are many you can turn to for assistance there. Anevay, while probably not the safest option, certainly knows a great deal about her kind." Also, she thought that Ruin would be willing to lend his own experiences. He was young enough still that he could remember what it had been like to be raised by his parents. Perhaps that sort of perspective would help.

"It is rather interesting. My foal, Hex, has turned out a different color than either Rötschreck or I. It is amazing what the blend of two Kalona can create. Although, from what I know of Heartless, that foal has inherited his or her mother's coloration." Now that was amusing. Rather like Bane, wasn't it? She raised an eyebrow, and watched as the child quietly watched the baskets, particularly the one that Ariston paid so much attention to. She was proud of her colt's behavior, proud that he waited while she spoke to another adult, and did not make a fuss. He was as quiet as Ruin had been opinionated, and had his own sort of strength. Also, he seemed possessed of a similar innocence to the kind Nemesis had had, and that amused her. No other Soquili breed would have expected that of him.
((Drive by hugs!))

Super Sex Symbol

((*flops back in* Tag Pandy~))
(( My mom threw her back out yesterday Cherie luff, so I have to go soon and cook her dinner. I will start wrapping it up in this post. This has been waaayfun though whee <3 ))

As she spoke, he looked towards the baskets again. "Heh, it is silly for me to think such, though for all of the hours I have spent here watching, I guess I am crazy in my random thoughts." He chuckled, though was impressed in her story. It lightened him up a bit, and he remembered that Heartless herself was quite dark, and that never intemidated him. She wasn't nearly as evil as some others were.

Anevay was one he would probably have his children avoid at all costs! Seeing as how she reacted to Guilian and his children, Ariston could only gulp in the thought. He was unaware of Maeryns relation to her, so instead he just nodded pollitely, as if taking in information.

"Yes I have seen Hex," Ariston said, now back on track with thinking. "His coloring is quite amazing, it definitely makes me rethink my initial thoughts.." He sighed once more, feeling exhausted suddenly. The night was growing deeper, and he longed for Heartless' to return. Though, he figured she was probably very close to near, but probably only watching because of Maeryn's appearance. "Watching you and your children will and has helped me so much.." He nudged the baskets once more before looking back towards Maeryn.

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
((*Peeks in quickly* I gotta go do homework. Dx))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((That's fine. I actually have some things I need to do myself. *snugs*))

"I'm sure you will discover the truth of your foal before too long." When the foal left his or her basket, he or she would prove him or herself to be one way or the other. Or perhaps, different from anything that he imagined. "I must be going now. I need to find Bane some food, and Hex as well. It has been a pleasure to converse with you, Ariston. I hope that you will do everything you have said for your children." He would be doing them a disservice, otherwise. They had as much right to their heritage as Kalona as her own foals did. Inclining her head once more, she nudged Bane away from the baskets, and guided him back in the direction of the lands that she shared with Rot. She wished the young stallion well, and hoped that he, too, would fulfill his potential as a Kalona. If not, as least he had the best wishes for his young. With a final glance back, over her shoulder, Maeryn disappeared into the underbrush, with the little colt in tow.

((Hope it wasn't too short. I've got so many things to do right now XD. It was fun, Tweekend. <3))
: 3 *hugs Cherie* Good luck on your stoofs, I will catch ya online later <3

*skidders off to the grocery store* domokun
((Hope everyone is doing well!))
(( Tag...everyone. XD I am going to scoot out to do some homework really quick everyone. X_X All this roleplaying rocks, but my fingers can't take much more. XDDDD I will most likely be back in a few hours though! ^^ ))

Super Sex Symbol

Alright, Pandy. x3
Well, tag for when you get back, Pandy XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out