Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
((*squeals and pounces Meeki belatedly* Helaku's finally having foals. whee *bounces off walls*))

((Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Poor fellow has been through so much in the past, it's good to see some good coming his way. ))

Eloquent Lunatic

Kyai ish going to bed ^^; g'night all! heart *Huggles Tweek and Meeki-chan, then trudges off.*
Ariston's nose twitched at a new smell. How lovely it was, and it seemed another female was nearby. The intent was different, so Ariston breathed easily, knowing another wouldn't try and eat him. Cocking his head to the side, he eyed behind him, but failed at seeing a figure.

Ariston looked at Anevay, and he was constantly confused with her. "You know, I was trying to be civil, but of course you had to take it a step further. It is as if you are constantly picking at me so you have an excuse to hate me. And that my friends, is why I despise certain aspects to us Kalonas. That seems to be a common trend, and it is actually quite unattractive. It is hard to discuss things and plots when we are constantly bickering at each other."

He sighed, sad that the Kalonas were not stronger overall. He enjoyed hearing the imput of Maeryn, for she was much different then he had thought she would be. Ariston nodded at Ruin and Maeryn stating, "I do see a resemblence, and it is nice to see you again, Ruin." He smiled, happy to see such a beautiful family. Kalonas were absolutely wonderful to him, though the actions of many pissed him off too much.

"Maeryn, I enjoy what you have to say. Although I cannot always agree because that is my personality, there is quite a lot of wisdom in your words, and I respect that." Besides Heartless, this was the second Kalona female that didn't seem to despise him at first glance.

Wow sorry my internet is being so slow all of the sudden ??? *kicks*

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

*marks page*

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
"As long as I hear a scream before death takes my prey, it is a good hunt," she replied with a sadistic grin and again lapped the remains of blood fully from her maw then. "I didn't have much of a selection, however. How fortunate for me that some mares are not as watchful of their youngsters as they should be. A foal's squeal does wonders for attracting better, more sizeable dinners." She almost giggled at that, but was caught off-guard when Shade did speak.

"The notion of Kalona working together is almost laughable unless you mean 'working together' to mean a loose form of cooperation between individuals," Anevay said drolly in the following silence, ears pulled forward. "I have yet to meet a Kalona that mirrors my exact feelings on the lessers and so I take matters into my own instead of trying to unify something as unstable as a group of Kalona in one place. We all have our own passion towards specific things...There will always be conflict between Kalona for that reason."

Her gaze wandered towards Ariston as though to emphasize her point. She wondered why he constantly addressed her when it was clear she was not interested any longer in hearing his philosophical nattering. "I told you my feelings on the matter, stallion. I am not obligated to fawn over your apparent wisdom on certain matters, nor am I obligated to even tolerate you standing before me. If I choose to dislike you, then that is my choice, but you know little about me, even from two seperate meetings. If I truely hated you, I think you would know it in a much keener fashion by now. Not all of us display tolerance in the same manner. If you are so easily wounded by words, then my previous evaluation of you was sorely mistaken."

masterage's Wife

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
*wonders if anyone else knows what Companions are, and what Heralds and Valdemar is*

Obsessive Hoarder

SkyDragono
*wonders if anyone else knows what Companions are, and what Heralds and Valdemar is*
((Oooooh yes. 8D))

Undead Treat

*pokes head in*
((Tagness Tweek. ;D ))

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
*prods Anevay* Geez, she sounds even crosser than I had anticipated.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((You kidding? I own most of that series, Sky, and I've read 'em all. XD

I truly hate to stop roleplaying right here, but I've got to get somethings done. It has been nice to roleplay with all of you. Jade, let me know if you want to have a PRP sometime, or something. (Oh, the chaos!)))

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
Miss Cherie

((You kidding? I own most of that series, Sky, and I've read 'em all. XD

I truly hate to stop roleplaying right here, but I've got to get somethings done. It has been nice to roleplay with all of you. Jade, let me know if you want to have a PRP sometime, or something. (Oh, the chaos!)))

((Oh we totally must. XD It has the possiblity of being hugely entertaining!))
(( sadly, I have to too, it is uber late ;;ww;;

But Jade, Anevay was awesome in that last post *p*

*snugs all the RPers* Night!! ))

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
((XD I guess I should probably wind down and watch a movie anyway.

<3

Thanks for the RP you guys. Holy cow...Kalona RP FTW!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff