wait...it's friday? xD nevermind me...
Its veterans day, No mail
*waves to Infi* Yue is certainly a looker. ^^

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Thanks Sil. <3 I hope she grows up to have the same gorgeous body. <3 I had a fangasm when I saw her and Chen. >///< For all that I know the color mix of Forrest and 'lene was... daring at best... I think she's pretty. ^^

Kindred Hunter

Oh yeah! Nissy forgot it was a holiday

Ruthless Phantom

*page mark post, then scuttles off* Sneaky sneaky!

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

User Image

Maeryn looked over the gathering Soquili, a faint hint of disapproval in her crimson eyes. She shook her head, shaking out her mane and rearing a little to express her indignation at their continued arrogance in thinking themselves equal to any of her kind. Even the most pitiful among the Kalona were superior to the rag tag group of lesser Soquili. But the mare was here for a purpose, not simply to stare down her nose at her inferiors. No, for now that would not satisfy her. "Domnu? Little one?"
It's daring, but it somehow worked. <3 I haven't seen her sibling yet though.
Teh_Sil
It's daring, but it somehow worked. <3 I haven't seen her sibling yet though.
((I think so too. <3 ))

User Image
The little filly turned her head as her mothers voice demanded her attention. She turned her crimson eyes away from the rabbit she had been staring down and trotted over to the mothers side. "Yes mother?" she asked looking up at her.

Her tiny wings flexed before she folded them over her back and changed her gaze to follow her mothers line of sight. A small smirk formed over her face as she looked down into the valley, she wondered just what her mother was up to and what their purpose was for being here. Her spaded tail gave a small flick in antisipation as he mind whirrled with curiosity.

Kindred Hunter

((They're so cute I can't wait till I see Luna's babies

edit: Nevermind))
((o.o Wow. They're simply amazing. I love the wings an dhow they work on him, and the fact he has his mom's breast thing, and the little girl has her mom's color and horn, but her dad's mane and tail. o.o))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff