Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

*bounces in*

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
((FINALLY.... it's not being stupid. Again.

*needs to dredge up the energy to go reply to PMs but needs to get some other stuff done first*))

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
((Well, I really don't consider this serious roleplay, and I wouldn't have allowed Cal that knowledge in a PRP or anything of that nature. But judging from your sarcasm, I'd be more than happy to insist Cal's words are little more than clever bluffing to pry at what is actually being said about him...which was my original intention, and the reason Calamity hadn't been more specific in his accusations.))

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mintaka
((FINALLY.... it's not being stupid. Again.

*needs to dredge up the energy to go reply to PMs but needs to get some other stuff done first*))

*keeps refreshing the page to see all Min's petsies* 8D

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((I tend to consider it a serious roleplay when it gets to the point where I'm writing formally. Annnnywaaaay. Naughty, naughty. *tsks* Moving on?))

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
((You'll be at that while, and I need to add a few more, heh.))

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
((Fair enough. Last post - Take 2 3nodding ))

"You are...whatever you are, Maeryn. I wouldn't stoop so low as to say I misjudged you, but I am really seeing now who you are, your aims, and where I fit into them. And I'm done deluding myself into thinking..."

He paused thoughtfully and sighed, smirking darkly. "You're not the only one with a skilled ear and keen eye, mare. I have my way of getting information. Consider it a fortunate upside of mucking about with inferior Soquili. Anything you'd like to share?"

He quirked his head an watched her carefully. He knew her fairly well, but not enough to trust his bluff would work.

((More obvious now, I suppose.))
[peeks in]
ninja

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

"No, not really. I'm sure you've come up with all sorts of astoundings things for me to say about you. I'll not stress myself to concoct more." Maeryn snorted, tossing her head in a mildly irritable fashion. "Bored, Calamity? Is there not enough excitement in the air for you? Come now. I told you to your face what I thought of your frolicking with lesser Soquili. I told you quite readily. I can see no reason that you might have to try to go behind my back to find out what you know upfront." Really, he was being absolutely ridiculous.

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"Pardon my being unaccustomed with those who keep little close to heart, as it were." He looked at the heart-shaped marking on her chest and laughed at the obvious irony.

"How go your misguided attempts at a Kalona herd, then? I've heard very little, and there seems to be more 'need' for racial unity by the minute." He cocked his head slightly, thoroughly over the entire concept. Buy Maeryn's pet project had to be better conversation than yet another stint of berating Cal's life choices. The broken record was wearing thin.
Question (for any who might know):
If the Bribes section opens up again someday and I decided to offer up my Devil Tail....would I be able to subtract what my one bribe would be then have credit left over like Meeki did? Or was that a special case?

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*smacks Lauryn's hand* No giving up your D-Tail.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Maeryn watched Calamity quizzically. Odd. He really did switch from mood to mood in a matter of seconds, didn't he? Perhaps it was his mother's blood in him, but perhaps it was something that was his own. "They go well, as far as I have been able to determine. Or at least, as well as one can imagine a herd of Kalona going. Lately, it seems to me that the Skinwalkers have largely been concentrating on the two-leggers, and those who cleave close to them. Still, it is probably best that our kind stick together." They would be able to better defend themselves that way.

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
*prods Quddie! mewp * ninja
Quiddie!
*smacks Lauryn's hand* No giving up your D-Tail.

Ack! [rubs hand and pouts] Without giving up the D-Tail there is no way I can make enough gold to get a custom. I don't own any shop and I don't color, lol. My options are pretty limited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff