Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Spy
Lady Kiya
Silent Spy
((Yeah, Jeevita&Calamity isn't happening anymore. 3nodding ))

(( Just leaves room to find another helpless male soquili to fill her last spot. Muahahahahah!

Jeevita: >.>;; What? ))

((Randee was in an RP with Christallin Arrose earlier [and still is]. Arro was telling Randee that he's in love with Jeevita and was upset cause she was in love with others. wink heart ))

(( xD! She can't make up her mind between Lonatos, and Him. Her heart is being... pulled back and fourth, you could say))

Ice-Cold Cat

(( xD!! I have a funny plot now. She could get set at Lonatos for his babeh making and stay with Cristallin Arrose for a while. Then get back with Lonatos.

** must have Jeevita-Lonatos babies ** xD

Dolphin and I already decided which basket goes to who.

I get the one with most orange, and she gets the one with the most blue. xD!! ))
She watched him carefully, her long legs flareing out before her, allowing her to keep pace with him, her wings tucked safely against her sides so as not to get snagged. " Well, if i was just like all the other stupid mares, life would be very boreing " She said, giveing him a the gaintest of a grin, like one gives their opponent before a matched, meaving through the trees, her wings spanning into full span to allow her to soar over a fallen tree before continueing on their littel... jog.
xD Night everyone! Got to get up early tomorrow. *work -dies-*

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
((Assuming Quiddie left?))

Rötschreck walked over to the Kalona mare when it seemed the stallion had made his way to leave. Like most that had come to know the mare, he kept his distance, it didn't seem like she liked having anyone too close to her.

"Isn't he something?", Rot asked. "Doesn't seem like he's changed much. He's in need of guidance more than Toku. Would you believe that that white kalona jumped in front of me one day all because I said a few words to a female of our kind? I do believe he insisted I stand down. He's still got some growing up to do. Thinks more with what's between his legs than he does with what's between his eyes." Rot shook his head. There was more to life than a pretty mare. "Didn't give you a hard time, did he?" Rot asked more out of curiosity than any worry for Maeryn's well being. Any worry would be a waste as the mare, like most Kalona, can handle themselves well.

Ice-Cold Cat

Farland
She watched him carefully, her long legs flareing out before her, allowing her to keep pace with him, her wings tucked safely against her sides so as not to get snagged. " Well, if i was just like all the other stupid mares, life would be very boreing " She said, giveing him a the gaintest of a grin, like one gives their opponent before a matched, meaving through the trees, her wings spanning into full span to allow her to soar over a fallen tree before continueing on their littel... jog.
Rahu jumped over the fallen tree with ease and falshed a smirk at Maelstrom. " fair enough." was all he said in responce and also in responce to her grin, he upped the pace more. now going at a light run, they where almost at the tree line where they would finaly be in the open/
( 'night kiya )

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((That's what I assumed.))

It would most certainly be a waste of his time to worry about Maeryn. And she didn't get the impression that Rötschreck was the sort who enjoyed spending his minutes frivolously. "Did he really? It sounds rather like what I've seen from him." She snorted, her version of a chuckle. "Mostly, he spent his time commenting on my supposed admiration for him, and my goal to preserve our race. Of course, that was not how he phrased it. Seemed to think I wanted to rule over the Kalona."

She scoffed at that idea. Their race did not submit well to others, not even of their own kind. How ridiculous. Lead, yes. Rule? No. What a foolish fantasy that was. "Though you are quite right. He is sorely in need of guidance." And she didn't feel like playing that part, thanks. Although it would be amusing to play the teacher... no. "The rest of his time he spent attacking lesser mares, and prancing about like a yearling." One could tell that she was so impressed.
Maelstrom could see the faint glow of starlight just beyond the trees, a different degree of darkness... lighter... off in the distance. With one last glance at him she flicked her ears back against her head and took off at a full run, blowwing past him in a quick burst of speed, wondering if he would race with her. Her wings were held losely at her sides, her markings flareing into dazzeling light at her sudden rush of exsitment. It wasnt often she ran with hre legs, for she prerfered the use of her wings.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Lady Kiya
(( xD!! I have a funny plot now. She could get set at Lonatos for his babeh making and stay with Cristallin Arrose for a while. Then get back with Lonatos.

I get the one with most orange, and she gets the one with the most blue. xD!! ))

((Have you talked this out with the other roleplayers involved? Because it seems really mean, personally. I've seen people upset in the past because they thought a roleplay was serious and then the female (or male) turned around and mated with someone else quickly, killing their roleplay completely.

I think if anyone attempted such a thing with me, without my say so beforehand, I would probably be seriously irked. ))
( Mm... indeed. I would be pissed. *knows first-hand... but then again she has a tendancy to get pissed off easily* )

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
((Erk...I'll just lurk then.))

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Meeki
Lady Kiya

((Have you talked this out with the other roleplayers involved? Because it seems really mean, personally. I've seen people upset in the past because they thought a roleplay was serious and then the female (or male) turned around and mated with someone else quickly, killing their roleplay completely.

I think if anyone attempted such a thing with me, without my say so beforehand, I would probably be seriously irked. ))

((*nods in total agreement* It's not fair to lead Soquili on just to go against their back like that. In the RP, Christallin Arrose was upset about it, which kind of showed that it was a reflection on how the RP'er may be feelling. Something like this happened to me once in an RP, I was really upset because you get lead on just to be let down.

Don't treat Soquili as things just to breed.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff