Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Meeki
Silent Spy
((I need to sleep soon too. xd Should we set up a PRP in the guild so we can start it some other time?))

((Sure! Did you still want her to meet Maverick? Or did you have another in mind?))

((I could do Maverick or Scar...or whoever you'd like really. 3nodding xd ))

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
"Yes, there's not nearly as many of our kind as there should be. As there needs to be. Though I suppose it balances out for the other Soquili. One of us could probably equal several of them." Necro laughed, albeit briefly. Was any soquili a match for a Kalona? She didn't think so.

"Still, it wouldn't hurt for there to be more.. of our kind. Maybe if there were, there'd be a few more that would make sense.. like we do. Being evil does not mean challenging everything that moves to prove yourself, especially to your own kind. Our kind need to trust one another, we'll always be weak as a group, if we have to worry about ourselves as well as the others." Necro didn't like this train of thought, but it was true. If there were ever a battle against their kind, could their kind make a truce long enough to work together? It didn't seem possible. Their race needed united in some form.

Necro's stomach growled loudly, and she realized it was time to search for something to eat. Not a fun.. sight so she preferred to do it alone. She had her quirks afterall... "I bid you farewell, Maeryn. Perhaps we will met again in the near future. It would be nice to.. torment a Soquili with you. If all goes well, maybe we can split one right down the middle." She was jesting on the latter.. that is unless Maeryn really wanted to eat another Soquili. Then she'd definately be on board for that.

((I have to get some sleep, Cherie. gonk ))
(( *scampers back in* ))

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Silent Spy

((Hehe, Maverick has a thing for stripes, but Randee has a mate, right? So he would probably just end up pouting at the end of the roleplay and feeling like he missed out. XD Scar.. he hates females so that might be interesting. He's pretty sarcasm and a bit mean though, so be warned! Your choice of who you want. Must run off and try to sleep. ))

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

((Awesome post, Meeki. XD We'll have to have them pick on someone later. That'd be good... I mean evil... fun. Sleep well~))

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Meeki
Silent Spy

((Hehe, Maverick has a thing for stripes, but Randee has a mate, right? So he would probably just end up pouting at the end of the roleplay and feeling like he missed out. XD Scar.. he hates females so that might be interesting. He's pretty sarcasm and a bit mean though, so be warned! Your choice of who you want. Must run off and try to sleep. ))

((I'll choose...Scar. xd Randee needs some more serious RP. xd heart ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea
(( *scampers back in* ))
(( -tackles again while trying to make a responce to rp- ))
samus x
Shariea
(( *scampers back in* ))

(( *giggles* I just got done doing the teepee stuff. Artemis is added. ))

Ice-Cold Cat

Shariea
samus x
Shariea
(( *scampers back in* ))

(( *giggles* I just got done doing the teepee stuff. Artemis is added. ))
(( heheh awsome ))

Liberal Streaker

(( ::slips in for a moment::

Mm. . Meeki I must have Rain meet your Ruby boy sometime. ))
(( *dives on Keal* ))
Ahh. *has to hang out here more often~*

Ice-Cold Cat

Ice-Cold Cat

whee -tags Shar-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items