Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

stats to here!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm bored of Disney question. Link me to your most loved AND your most hated Christmas songs!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ruriska

THAT TERRY PRATCHETT MOMENT. GENIUS.
I just died from eating the grass iflu

I had to. I just had to. XD

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ruriska
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm bored of Disney question. Link me to your most loved AND your most hated Christmas songs!

i love this song , play it anytime and i wont get sick of it

and

do not want to hear this 100bill times a day each time for winter

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ruriska

Most loved Christmas song is this one. Bing Crosby and David Bowie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kfdEyV3RQ

The one I hate the most is Wonderful Christmas Time. The chorus gets stuck in a forever loop in my head for daaaaaaaaaays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9BZDpni56Y

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I agree, Syr. That is a terrible Christmas song. |< The kind that makes you grit your teeth and consider homicide after it comes on the radio for the 50th time.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

A WORLD OF...TEARS...
Name: Small World
Personality: He isn’t angry, he’s just disappointed. In you, in your decisions, in the fact that he has to look up to meet your gaze. Phonyland and everyone in it seems to have been designed to get under his skin. Small World might come off as grumpy and judgemental (... and he is) but it’s only because he wants to share the wonder and joy of Diminutive Planet and nobody seems to be taking the bait. In what little spare time he allows himself he collects dolls, stamps and flags, or he can be found standing behind the fence staring longingly at the petting zoo animals.

Entry:

Amidst the hustle and bustle of Phonyland Theme Park, Small World flipped his leatherbound pocketbook open and began to write, tip of his pen moving swiftly across the page, a frown of concentration deepening his naturally disgruntled expression.

Day 1 - The Battle Begins

Again I stand alone, with only a few stragglers choosing to partake in the joyous wonder of Diminutive Planet. It is time for bold action. If they are incapable of understanding what's good for them, then they must be enlightened.

P.S: what’s so good about the angry soup bowls? it goes around and around. there’s no culture at all! there are angry faces on the bowls!!! it’s ridiculous

Satisfied, he tucked the pen and pocketbook away and approached the nearest family with heavy meaningful hoofsteps. "Excuse me!" He called, planting himself firmly in their path, a small but unpassable barrier. “May I have a moment of your time?”

---

Day 2 - I Must Strive!

My attempts yesterday yielded little change. Security arrived and politely suggested I persist from ‘harassing’ the visitors. I returned to my post for the rest of the day. Today I will try a different tact. I have baked planet shaped cookies to tempt the masses. Who doesn’t like a sugary treat?

P.S: harassing??? I was having a perfectly CIVIL conversation with a young mother and her children who would benefit from learning more about our lovely planet. they would have been entranced and come out singing, ‘it’s a diminutive planet ultimately!’ but apparently i was making everyone uncomfortable??

The cookies were all different planets, with earth the most numerous, carefully frosted with different colours. Mercury had a smiley face. Small World held up his plate of freshly baked homemade treats and once again stepped forth into the crowd.

---

Day 3 - One Stallion Against The World

Apparently giving away my homemade cookies was against health regulations and my first batch had only been partially consumed before security once again arrived to bring an end to my fight. Another battle lost but not the war! I suspect the Angry Soup Bowls staff to be behind this. I must retaliate.

P.S: i feel kind of sick. i ate the rest of the cookies last night while watching ‘the cost is correct’ 8(

Despite the churning of his gut, Small World shoved a few pieces of chewing gum into his mouth and grimly began to chew.

---

Day 4 - Success!!!

It is wise not to write down nefarious acts that could be used against me but last night my hoof was forced. I needed to act. I am pleased by the results.

P.S: HAHAHA!

From his place in front of Diminutive Planet, Small World watched as yet another visitor got off the Angry Soup Bowls and found gum on their pants. The line wasn’t any less impressive but at least they were disgruntled by their experience. Next time they would choose another much better ride.

---

Day 5 - Another Setback

They have no proof of my any wrongdoing but it has been requested that I remain at my post for the day. They are periodically checking to make sure I haven’t moved. Will I ever be able to attract the foolish public from mindless spinning nonsense?

P.S: tonight i’m going to have a long bath and reorganize my stamps

---

Day 6 - Great day! Please Teach Your Children Proper Animal Handling Techniques!

Good news! Three children rode on Diminutive Planet yesterday! They caused a small ruckus and three of the animatronics are missing their heads now but I am sure that by the end they truly discovered the meaning of belonging and friendship. I, of course, had security collect and reprimand them and I hope their parents correct their destructive behaviour.

Also note that it is my day off today! I am having a relaxing time watching the bunnies hop around the petting zoo pen. The children really shouldn’t be allowed in there with their grabby han

"Stop manhandling that rabbit!"

The child instantly dropped the struggling creature, startled by Small World's shout; the Phony barely managing to peer over the fence with his furious glare. "You were hurting it! What sort of idiot grabs a rabbit by the front legs?"

---

Day 7 - The Future Is Bright

I have returned to work to discover that yesterday Diminutive Planet had a bumper day. We had more visitors enjoy the ride then the whole month combined! Something I’m doing must be working! Today seems quiet so far but a young couple took three turns around. They looked quite flushed and happy by the time they left! As long as there is someone enjoying Diminutive Planet, spreading the word, then I consider it a win. Nevertheless, I will endeavour to attract even more visitors until nobody wants to ride on those stupid bowls until I work at the most popular ride in Phonyland!

P.S: the angry soup bowls will be happy soup bowls tonight!!! i have the paint ready to go >]

His smile was one of grim determination as his pen dug deep into the paper for that evil little emoticon. There could be no rest for him. The battle would continue. Diminutive Planet's time was nigh!

Luafien's Husband

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
My favorite Christmas song is

It's christmas in this b***h

(Kidding, it's Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt)

My least favorite Christmas song is Michael Buble's attempt at No-Homoing Santa Baby

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
my favorite is carol of the bells <3 never get tired of that one

my most hated is probably that stupid "last christmas i gave you my heart" because thats all the radio ever plays.
but thanks to my crappy work music station I'm quickly getting tired of Holly jolly christmas too. they play the same few songs over and over just by different artists and its been driving me insane x.x

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

I think my favorite is one that Straight no Chaser sings. Derping on the name xD

I dunno if I have a least favorite...

Edit; it's called the christmas can-can xD

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
ALL THE WET DOWN
[ 5000 tickets ]
Preference List: towel of terry, mount drippy

MOTHER DEAREST
Name: Grindylow
Personality: Grindy is quiet and tends to hang back from the crowd, preferring to watch others. He gets these weird...urges, especially around water. In addition to this, he's ridiculously curious about his mother. He has so many questions, and they're the kind that he's afraid to ask his father. He doesn't want to disappoint or frighten him, and he thinks his mother would understand better.
Entry:
Grindylow had been searching for a way to sneak out to his mother's fountain for weeks now. Finally his father had been distracted by one of his siblings and Grindy slithered outside and up to the fence surrounding the fountain. He was a little nervous, but his curiousity overpowered the nerves. He pressed his face to the fence, trying to get a glimpse of La Llorona.

When there was no visible sign of her he sighed and pushed his gift through the fence along with a note. It was crumpled from having to hide it quickly too often. "I'm sorry the note is crumpled... I hope you like your gift..." he murmured. He'd done his best to make a waterproof cube that had pictures of himself and his siblings, and on top was a picture he had found of Cirrus and La Llorona together. "Merry Christmas, Mama."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
will send trade for that once the gram trade is done ouo

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Luafien's Husband