Welcome to Gaia! ::

give it a nice tug, oh mai /Valk hides her face and lets those two be alone ;D

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Whoooooooaaaa! Scara! You hit the motherload! OAO Time to put on a suit and go swimming in sugary goodness~

Ooh la la, Astraea! Ahaha! xDDD

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reaper: *Grunts as he pulls, shooting Rose a dirty look.* It won't help me if you pull it. *He sneers.* And when you think i'm snoozing it's much more likely i'm trying to get you to let your guard down so i can swipe your nice things. *Mutters*

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

Tempted...So... tempted.
-Eyes Reaper evilly-

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Rose Knight: *huffs and rolls her eyes* You're always so stubborn but I like the determination. Keep it up. You're almost there. *she walks beside him and clears some rocks out of the way so he doesn't have to drag anything over them but what he mutters makes her brows arch. The confused look only lasts for a moment and she breaks into a fit of giggles* Oh come on, Reaper. If you wanted to wear my frills and flowers all you had to do was ask! I'll gladly let you borrow them. *plucks a dandelion from the dirt matted grass and leans in to place it in his mane* Yep, I can't blame you for trying to swipe my nice things. You look absolutely radiant with a flower accessory~

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reaper: *snorts and tosses his head to dislodge the flower.* I was thinking more along the lines of food and money. *He rolls his eyes, steadily pulling the tree closer to the finish line.*
Valkyrie: ~seekritly watches seekritly and giggle snorts into her hooves watching Rose truss Reaper up like a flower girl~

Valkyrie: Ah ha, that is a good look on his Rose, I approve. ~Valk slides out, pink on her cheeks from giggle fits~ But I think he needs more..~slips another dandylion in his mane~

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Rose Knight: *catches the flower and places it in his fluffy tail not bothered by his attitude* Mm, well that's okay. I bring that stuff home so you each can have some. If you are hungry or need something just let me know, I'm here to look out for each of you. =u=

*smiles at Valkyrie's approach and nods* Isn't it? I think he looks very elegant and strong. Tie in the flowers and it's a beautiful picture. *gives Reaper a nudge* Come on, feathers. You're almost there now!

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
4laugh rofl
"puts out some fresh popcorn for the Phony owners." 4laugh

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reaper: *finally manages to pull the log across the finish line and turns to the two girls with a scoff.* I don't want to look like some sissy girl! What opponent would fear a male with flowers in his mane? *shakes out his tail in agitation.*

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
*falls in* Uggghhhhh why am I so tired!?

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Hey Frozen~

And Melloon~!!! Go to bed! *A* You need to sleeeeep!

Rose Knight: *smiles and shrugs* Flowers aren't sissy, Reaper. Plenty of warriors wear them, male and female, and they are very successful on the field. *she walks over until she's behind the log* It doesn't matter what you look like because they should fear your strength and ability as a fighter, not your appearance. *and with that she gives it a mighty shove so Reaper gets bumped by what he's been dragging* Right~? ;3
Valkyrie: ~looks between Rose and Reaper~ Mm..Rose and Reaper, sounds so couply. I think the real issue here is Reaper has unsolved issues of feelings and intimacy. ~may have been reading the psychology books at the library~ Just admit she's cute and you won't be all fluffed! ~she nods resolutely, yes, clearly good thinking and team building there yes~

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reaper: *Snarls in anger as the log collides with his rump, kicking it back towards Rose with his hind legs.* I think you had that box on your head too long Valk. Or maybe you've been nuts all along and i didn't notice it. I can assure you i don't have any feelings for Rose, idiot. *Snorts and flaps his wings in anger.* And Rose, we both know you're lying about flower covered pansies being feared.

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
It's only nine though! I don't waaaaaaaaanna! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers