13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Mind Sweep is amazing

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

MAGICAL MAKE-UP GIRL!
Name: Olive Garden
Personality: The health nut you avoid. The obnoxious one that pushes kale on you and sings its praises like it's ambrosia. The one that if she was a mother, she'd be a meme. Olive doesn't just grow her own food, she eats it, too, and wants to tell you all about it. Oh, and she'll see you in Pilates class this week, right?
Battle Cry: "Face the might of the Mean Green Machine!" (Super Name: Lean Green)
My Phony Activity Sheet: User Image

MAGICAL MAKE-UP BOY!
Name: Blue Moon
Personality: An odd nocturnal boy. Dopey, smiling in a blissful state of unawares during the day and a coffee guzzling drawing machine by night, Blue is really, super duper awesome and interesting...in his own head. He's quiet, polite, and a vivid dreamer that writes comics about a boy that has a magical transformation, because why should girls get all the glam?
Battle Cry: "By the might of the Moon!" (Super Name: not sure, but something goofy probably - Night Light? Knight Lite?)

Shameless Werewolf

MAGICAL MAKE-UP BOY!
Name: Tool Shed
Personality: Energetic and artistic, Tool Shed is always looking for a new project. A lover of DIY and mixing art with function, he is always willing and ready to fix, make, and redecorate.
Battle Cry: I am going to CLAMP down on crime
| | THE THING YOU NEED MOST | |

XDD Olive Garden and my quest boy-o Hashtag need to be made so they can meet XDDD

He would -love- home-grown coffee beans, and he'll join her in Pilates if she'll let him blog about it! 8D

| | IS A HAND TO HOLD | |

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
these concepts are so cute XD

*i'm not dead, just kinda.. really busy with irl atm.. i will be more free around last week of may. ughh D;

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I'm literally not on Gaia anymore except for here, the dragon shop and DT3CH, so if I'm ever needed, feel free to quote me/PM me, I'll see it when I check in for the day. :>

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/smooches Chryssu <33
MAGICAL MAKE-UP BOY!
Name: Moonbow
Personality: Bow is a straight lace suit type during the day and a magical warrior at night because..he HAS too, as in, his magical powers have created a compulsion to act even though he'd rather not. He's reluctant about the entire thing and finds shouting out his attacks and launching into his battle cry wholly embarrassing. He's not entirely sure why he was chosen of all phony, but he joins his fellow magical fighters protecting Phonyland much to his chagrin.
Battle Cry: The Moonlight will drown you out!

MAGICAL MAKE-UP GIRL!
Name: Galaxy Zoom
Personality: Primarily known by her SN: G★L★XZ, Zoom is a popular online personality and trend setter. Nearly fearless, she'll boldly wear, do, and say most anything to get views, clicks, likes, or whatever gets her the most attention. Firmly chaotic aligned, she makes efforts to never hurt or do wrong, but you know, sh!t happens and if gets more likes, then it's lemon-aid out of lemons right?
Battle Cry: Here comes my Star Power!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

HAPPY MAXX DAY TO THE MAXXIEST MAXX!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ANOTHER YEAR OF MAXXIMUM GOODNESS. WE ARE BLESSED.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT REAL LATE IT'S MAXX DAY MONTH

Hey so when Lunar New Year rolled around we were like COOL IT'S DOG YEAR we love dogs!!!
Well...it's still dog year and we still love dogs so

how's about some franken dogs for Maxx Day Month
You know how Phony Democracy works: as many people as can fit in a polling booth come in,
all vote for bad decisions, we end up with some amazing stuff that can either be a proud product
of our meaningful time together, or abominations. It really depends on whether you're glass half full, or empty.

I'm going to do this TOMORROW, probably around 12 noon EST or a little later.
Please come on 'round tomorrow or I'll have to make awful dogs on my lonesome.

Thank you for all your love and well-wishes - your entries are all so fab so far and we're gonna regret this
Hopefully see you tomorrow!! Please help me quote this to topper if we get there

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

See you all tomorrow, okay! ;A;<3<3 I'm really loving all these entries, wah!!

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Oooh~ Hope I remember! *am lousy remembering these days*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Erina_Nobara's Senpai