Welcome to Gaia! ::

X'MAS 2019 ANNOUNCEMENT!

The whispers were running rampant, with nary a peep about Christmas coming out of Phonyland all season...
but, come the day, the park had transformed overnight once again. Every nook and cranny is filled with twinkly, sparkly, lavish Christmas cheer.
Looks like the rumours couldn't possibly be true after all!

What rumours? Haven't you heard?
The word on the street is that Phonyland's lease in the Barton outskirts is running out, and the usual renewal has run into a hitch...

But that can't possibly be true! Why, look - even the Phonies this Christmas are based on Gaia items, they...wait.
THERE ARE THREE CAROUSELS?!?! FOR FREE!??!?! ALRIGHT SOMETHING'S DEFINITELY WRONG

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colorful Contributor

I WAS YOUR PRINCESS
Who are you: Rosamund
- and why?
I wish I could say I was a Ciel, a brave and valiant warrior with the strength to protect others, but I don't have that kind of agency, and I never have. I always seem to need to be rescued from something... but hey, I'm a really strong supporting character, right??

Colorful Contributor

ALL EYES ON YOU
Name: Wicked Warden
Personality: A grumpy phony who works with park security. He'd rather be doing literally anything but watching parkgoers and children, but is too proud to quit his job. Also he's not actually very good at doing anything else. At home, he likes to read and make historical dioramas. He secretly wishes he could work as museum security instead.

During yuletide festivities, he plays a Krampus-like role, menacing children into behaving. He relishes this part of his job maybe a little too much.
Why are you Forever Alone?
I'm aroace baybee that's how I like it

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest IS SOMEONE SPECIAL
Preference list: Demonic, Kiki, Angelic, Coco
My favourite Gaia item: Reve Rouille was my main squeeze for a long time.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

event EXCITE

winning ghost phony MEGA EXCITE!!!!

thank you so much! Q___Q <3 i adore this precious thing. ring ring! bad tidings wants to chat to you about how you're gonna choke on a turkey bone!! <3

Dapper Spirit

Merry Xmas! These carousels look amazing! I’ll have to put on my thinking cap for one!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

[ CHRYSTALI ] IS SOMEONE SPECIAL
Preference list: [ demonic perma . angelic perma . coco cat . kiki cat ]
My favourite Gaia item: Hmm, I think I'd probably have to go with Radio Jack. Couldn't tell you why, just always loved that thing. XD

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I WAS YOUR PRINCESS
Who are you: Rosamund
- and why?
I am unfortunately a person who is a victim of their own complacency, and even in a bad situation, tend to allow myself to be jailed and list all my short-comings why. I know I'm capable of great things, but I'm not exactly moved into action without some sort of life-changing event -- the event itself doesn't have to be large, like meeting a person, but there has to be a conduit for me to catch fire and act. If you are the one with the power to set me on fire...you might get burned.

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

*ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ MERRY CHRISTMAS AND/OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYPHONY!! ⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

We've been so busy with irl problems we thought it wasn't gonna happen, but some sleepless nights later, here we are!! I hope you guys are enjoying the Carousels, it's all really simple so please enter! I'm so glad some of you are playing already! ;3;<3<3

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Merry Christmas, y'all! I gotta catch up and read everything. XD

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I WAS YOUR PRINCESS
Who are you: Ciel
- and why?
Too blinded by love and hope to see folly in things until it's too late. I would risk death the fires of the underworld to see love again. Should the world crush me, try to bury me, try to pull the things I love from me I will hold fast and believe.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
ALL EYES ON YOU
Name: Burning Gaze
Personality: Vain, Extremely Judgemental, Fails to see the good in anything, Eager to find flaws.
Why are you Forever Alone?
It's possible to be surrounded by a host of people, family, and friends and still feel as though you're only looking on from a long distance off. There are days when I can feel as though no one feels the burning frustration that I feel and there's nothing that can quench it. Some days there is sympathy for a devil. Thankfully, not all days.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Truckin' on down the line... dramallama

[ Syrcaid ] IS SOMEONE SPECIAL
Preference list: [ demonic, coco, angelic, kiki ]
My favourite Gaia item: Pale Marionette Restrung

Invisible Lunatic

LITA MAXWELL IS SOMEONE SPECIAL
Preference list: demonic perma, angelic perma
My favourite Gaia item: Nightmare Scarf

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

omg ahhhh congrats everyone!!!!!

i can't believe my ghostsona won phony enthusiast over :sob: and the new event is so exciting!!

Your Little Phony
I'm gonna name him Brand Name Figure, please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff