Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

No one is quite sure how the first Moonstone came to be. There have been many theories. We like to believe that the essence found inside the stones is of felines that have passed on. This is their rebirth sort of speak. It may seem morbid to some. I look at it as a new beginning. A chance at a life that is much different than before. It is up to you to decide how your Moonstone will thrive. Will it be a good choice? We shall see...

User Image
Luna is always here to watch over the shop, and to care for the little ones. She is very loving, but also very protective. Due to an undeveloped uterus she can not have babies of her own. This does not stop her from being "mom cat" to all.

Credits
Lineart & Templates by Kittygriffin
Shop Owner - Puddle of Ink
This set was a gift from Satin Kitten.
She is an awesome friend who puts up with me no matter what kind of day I'm having. heart

Directory
1. Intro & Credits
2. Rules
3. Stages & Special Items
4. Flatsales
5. Auctions
6. Customs
7. Games
8. Breeding Info
9. Pickups
10. Owners & Inventory
11. Blacklist
12. Links In & Out
13. Art Trades & Fan Art
14. News
15. Extra
User Image

Follow Gaia ToS at all times.
Do not steal any images from this shop. You will be reported and put on the blacklist for this shop, and any other shop I may open in the future.
Do not quote any of the fist page unless you are asked to do so.
If I can not read your post it will be ignored. To avoid this problem do not to use 1337 speak or sTIcKY caps.
Please do not post with the color cyan or bright yellow. You will get one warning only. My eyes are sensitive and I can't read those colors well.
No advertising! If you would like to swap shop links send Puddle of Ink a pm.
Page stretching is not allowed. Post a link to very large pictures.
A hiring thread will be made when I am ready to take on more staff. You may ask for a job then and only then.
Do not pm any staff members unless you are asked to do so.
All games played in this shop will have it's own set of rules. Please follow them.
Trades are to be sent to Puddle of Ink unless told to do otherwise.
No mules are allowed. Make all purchases from your main account.
Sometimes I will accept avatar art for payment on special sales. Keep an eye out for these offers.
The only items that I am accepting at this time are monthly letters worth 15k or more.
Pets and items from this shop are not to be resold by you. If you no longer want your pet/item send me a pm. The pet will be rehomed.
You must stop into the shop every now and then for your pet to grow. Posting a short hello will be sufficient.
Roleplay is not required. Those who do rp will be rewarded.
Please follow all other rules posted in this thread.

More rules will be added if any problems pop up.

User Image

User Image

First Stage: Stone - Will last one week.
The beginning of life. The essence of a feline has entered into this moonstone. Leaving only a comet looking tail sticking out. Not much happens during this stage. Gender is unknown.

Second Stage: Comet - Will last two weeks.
The essence has grown tired of it's small home. It breaks free from the moonstone and begins inspecting it's surroundings. How you interact with your pet during this stage will determine the outcome of the kitten stage. Gender is still unknown.

Third Stage: Kitten - Will last one month.
The essence has taken it's first true feline form. Kittens are very curious, and will depend on you for guidance. How you interact with your pet during this stage will determine the outcome of the adult stage. Gender is finally known. Eye and body color are visible.

Fourth Stage: Adult - Will last forever.
All that waiting is finally over! Your pet is now an adult. They can now breed and have little stones of their own. Markings and/or mutations that may have developed during the kitten stage are now visible.

Special Items

Shooting Stars
Shooting Stars are very special items. You are allowed to make one wish during your pets Comet stage. The only wishes that we have available at this time are for gender, eye color, and body color. You will be able to pick the exact eye or body color, or if your pet will be male or female. Only one wish per pet.

::Rules::
One star per person for each sale.
You may not purchase for other people. Direct them to the shop please.
You do not have to use the star immediately. Hoard them in your inventory if you wish.
Stars can only be used during the Comet stage in order to work properly.
Do not ask for a star unless they are on sale.
Put the page number that you posted your order on in the trade title. Failure to do so will get the trade denied.
Your inventory will be updated as soon as payment has been fully received.

Shooting Stars Available
None - Please check back at another time.
Price: 2k

Form for Shooting Star
[size=18][color=green]Shooting Star Please![/size][/color]
Username:
Price: 2k
Please send trade to Puddle of Ink!

Form for Using Shooting Star (Only use this if you already have a star in your inventory!)
[size=18][color=gold]Making A Wish![/size][/color]
Username:
Comet ID#:
Wish Type: (gender, eye or body color)
Color: (only for eye, body color wishes)
Fee: One Shooting Star (make sure you have one first!)
User Image

Flatsale Is Over!

Adults are always 5k each unless stated otherwise.

:: Rules ::
Please do not post any forms until I say GO!

One cat per person per flatsale please.
No mules. Form must be posted from your main account!
No ordering for other people. Send them to this thread.
Payment is to be sent to Puddle of Ink as soon as I have accepted your form.
No form no pet.

:: Flatsale Form ::
Will be added when flat is available.
<3 Breeding Season <3

Love is in the air. The birds are singing and the bees are buzzing. Adult moonstone cats have that twinkle in their eye. What could all of this mean? It's time for makin babies giggity, giggity! [shot] It's breeding season of course! Please read all of the info below very carefully.

All female moonstones give birth to 2-3 stones each breeding season. Females are allowed to breed once per season. Males do not have a limit unless the owner decides to limit them. Stones from breeding will be posted on the pickup post. I ask that you hotlink the images so that I can age them easier.

Owners may ask for a breeding fee for the use of their pet be it male or female. Breeding fees are not to go over 5k. Doing so will get you banned from future breeding seasons. You may post your available pets in this thread, but only during breeding season!

To breed with someone else's pet(s) you must have their permission. They will need to post in the thread saying it's ok for you to use their pet(s). No permission posted means no breeding.

At this time only males and females may breed together. I may make an item later on that will allow same gender breeding. I'd like other peoples input on this before making my final decision.

A breeding form will be added once breeding season has started.
User Image

All the stones from breeding season will be posted here. You will need to hotlink your images in order for them to grow!
Owners & Inventory

Owners List
All owners and their pets will be listed here.

Satin Kitten - Envy

Tempest Vernum - Alex

Starbolt22 - Eclipse

I eated ur chinchilla - Marbel

Inventory
If you have bought, or been given any items they will be listed here beside your name.

I eated ur chinchilla - Shooting Star x1
Blacklist

I do not have a whitelist or a greylist only a blacklist. Those who are awesome and loved will know it. Those who have made a slip or two will be warned. Those who just can't behave or otherwise are thick headed will be listed here. Don't end up on this list.

No one yet. Lets keep it that way!
User Image

:: Link In ::

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/moonstone-cats-flatsale-preview-up-grand-opening/t.46594129/][IMG]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp289/MsCatG/LinkIn.png[/IMG][/url]

:: Links Out ::

To have your shop advertised here send a pm to Puddle of Ink. No advertising in the shop please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.: Art Trades :.
From time to time I will accept avatar art for payment. All art here will be from those trades.

.: Just Because :.
'Course if you want to make me art for the heck of it then please do. I'll post those here with a
special note.

.: Fan Art :.
Any fan art of the Moonstones will be added here as well. Please include a short description of your fan art so it can be put here.
:: News ::

* Shop thread made.* Jan 15th 2009
* First flatsale posted.* Jan 16th 2009

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out