Welcome to Gaia! ::

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

been good public servants? yay for civilization!

Shirtless Shapeshifter

@Dart, Your drone wants to exploit the situation for his own benefit so he can gain his citizenship back.

@Gal + Tia, Those are good points. I suppose if you wanted your military and law enforcement to care about their fellow troll, you shouldn't make them into drones.

Malevolent Perfectionist

Still caring emotion_dealwithit

Enyarias's Husband

Faithful Trickster

20,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
drones have p much given up on everything ever (EXCEPT DART'S, PSA)

I mean nothin's gonna change

pretty sad life when you think about it

Bear

Semp admires drones for all that they do. emotion_kirakira

ps anyone up for some transformice action

Welcoming Perfectionist

Bear

I am going to become captain if it kills me, you guys.

/room nutella as always!

Shirtless Shapeshifter

@Wasser, Yeah, really. Before reading about them in the drone sign-up thread I just kinda assumed drones were robots of some sort, because why make a living being go through such a life? ): But it is Alternia we're talking about here...

Malevolent Perfectionist

hrmmmm... game.. or sketch.. game.. or ... sketch...

I imagine Janzek as having been the at the top of his class once. A formidable and extremely capable Doctormentor whose only downfall was being forced to work as a field medic rather than in the safety of the labs during some off-world skirmish. The reconditioning treatment he underwent obviously hasn't been a complete success in smudging out his ambitions.

Also, I like to think that there's actually two types of drones... 'The D-Class' citizens which are what some of us are portraying currently, then the 'Imperial Drone' which are basically like Storm Troopers. They're bred and hatched specifically for servitude and loyalty to the throne.

Tiny Trickster

so after a billion years of growing my hair out (read: two years) i decided to cut it short again
it's so weird how it swishes around my head
swish
swish
it looks really good on me though, which is odd because i don't really have the face for short hair

Dangerous Lover

Cheese still has a life...of selling derpy garden sculptures on the side...who the hell would buy garden sculptures from a drone, though...x:

Cute Cultist

Shirtless Shapeshifter

@Dart, I love how well thought out Janzek is. It's definitely interesting to read about a drone who feels so out of place in the position he was condemned to.

@PB, I love getting haircuts. I always feel liberated. c:

Terbik was just kinda... I wanted someone completely different from Taquin.

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

Red Th0rn
@Wasser, Yeah, really. Before reading about them in the drone sign-up thread I just kinda assumed drones were robots of some sort, because why make a living being go through such a life? ): But it is Alternia we're talking about here...
but making robots is so expensive
making more drones is free!

Welcoming Perfectionist

Yeah, I thought they were robots too. I mean, the building drones are stated to be robots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff