Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

thank you for the gram Oziiiii!!! <333

And thank you too Sei for you gram! *dunno if you saw me post that earlier or not* xD

I luv how they're named after my quests! *squees* xD <33333

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
You're quite welcome, Erina! <3

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Egads!

It looks like there's a monster lumbering toward the thread!

By the way it's moving, it appears that it will be here at about

8:30 PM EST!

Those of you with two or less characters should ready your torches and pitchforks to help drive back the beast, and rescue its hostage in the process!

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
*lurks in while watching Doctor Horrible*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dr. Horrible is awesome!

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
83 I have two or less characters...*punts Theo into a corner* *shot*

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Monster game begins in one hour!

Not nice, Hibi razz

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*Shall at least watch, since she has two approved characters, and two characters not yet fully critted/approved...* Not sure whether un-approved characters count against total.... owo

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Erina_Nobara
thank you for the gram Oziiiii!!! <333

And thank you too Sei for you gram! *dunno if you saw me post that earlier or not* xD

I luv how they're named after my quests! *squees* xD <33333

Aww, of course! <333

@Elfie: Won characters count to that total. :3

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Thought so, just thought I'd check. Wanna watch, anyway. 83

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Four more hours for the writing contest, shove those last minute entries in!

Sparkly Citizen

*waves to everyone from the lurker corner* Um, hello! biggrin Look, a last-minute entry! xd

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!

I have read the terms and conditions and agree to all of them.

Prompt:

It had been a long afternoon, one that had turned into a long evening.

Dorian sighed. He couldn’t understand why any high schooler would want tutoring sessions during winter break, but money was money, so here he was sitting in the library under a week from Christmas with 8th grade math scattered around him. The kid had long since left, and in the hours he’d wasted afterwards any paper on his table not covered in practice equations had become covered in shapeless pen doodles and little arrangements of music notes, testament to his boredom. He sighed again, and dropped his head onto the table with a quiet thunk.

He should probably go home, before the librarian had to boot him out at closing. But the thought of returning to his drafty shoebox apartment, and no doubt another lecturing answering machine message from his mom about choosing ‘a respectable career’ and going to college just wasn’t motivating him to get moving. He just hadn’t decided yet, why couldn’t she get that? He raised his head and glanced out the window next to him- the sun was setting quickly, and it was dark enough outside that he could see his own reflection clearly in the glass.

Reflection-Dorian blinked bleary eyes back at him, clothes and hair slightly rumpled. His eyes narrowed slightly as he examined the image critically, and glanced quickly over his shoulder to see if anyone was watching. Coast clear, he promptly turned back to the window and started straightening his collar and fussing with his hair, until the reflection staring back at him, while still tired-eyed, no longer looked like he’d been using the table as a pillow. Much better. He gave the reflection a small, crooked smile and a wink (followed quickly by another shoulder check, just to make sure no one had seen that). When he turned back to the window, for just a second he thought he saw movement outside in the lengthening shadows, but when he cupped his hands to the glass and peered into the dusk, he couldn’t see anything in the little yard that surrounded the building. Creepy.

Shaking his head, he glanced up at the clock, and with another heavy sigh shoved all the papers into his bag, then grabbed it, his hat, and scarf from the table and got to his feet. He managed a tired smile for the librarian as he passed the desk, and when she paused in whatever she was doing to smile back and wish him a Merry Christmas, he was a little surprised by how much better it made him feel. He returned the holiday wishes with a much happier smile, before bundling himself up as best he could and going to brave the cold with a little more spirit than he’d had a moment before.

And was it ever cold. The last glow of orange on the horizon did nothing to combat the chill, and while the soft lining of his coat kept his torso reasonably warm, the slight breeze stung his cheeks and cut right through the thinner fabric of his trousers. Shoving his hands into his pockets and hunching his shoulders, he started down the path towards the street at a fast clip, eager to make it to his bus stop as quickly as possible and get out of the wind.

He’d barely made it ten feet from the doors when one of the bushes on the library’s little lawn suddenly rustled loudly right as he passed. Startled out of his wits, he made an extremely unmanly noise and threw his arms up to protect his face on pure instinct. Silence followed. After a long, tense moment, his arms dropped slightly, and as he peered over them with an owlish blink, the culprit emerged from behind the bush.

It was a cat.

Well, now he felt stupid. It wasn’t even a very big or threatening looking cat, hunkered down there in the snow staring at him warily from maybe fifteen feet away. It looked pretty scrawny actually, and in the half-darkness he couldn’t tell if it was wearing a collar. Stray or not though, he felt pretty bad for the poor thing, stuck out here in the cold. Trying not to make any sudden movements and scare it, he opened his bag and rifled through the mess inside until he found the uneaten half of his tuna sandwich from lunch. He took slow, careful steps toward the edge of the path and crouched down, extending his arm as far as he could- there was no way he was slogging through the snow in his good boots, even if it wouldn’t have spooked the cat. He or she would just have to walk a little.

“Hey, uh, here you go kitty. Mmmm tuna?” He dropped the sandwich and backed off slowly. After a long moment, the cat started to creep slowly forward, ears flicking around warily. It finally reached the offering of tuna and whole wheat, and after sniffing thoroughly, the cat started to chow down with surprising speed, though its ears remained pointed firmly in Dorian’s direction. He smiled, and began to back away slowly and leave the little guy to his dinner- the cat looked up at his first step, but after a moment when it realized that he was leaving, it went back to its sandwich with gusto. When he was far enough away that he didn’t think he’d startle it, he started into a light jog- half for some warmth, and half to make up the time he’d lost- the bus waits for no man.

He hoped the cat was going to be okay. He had another tutoring session scheduled after Christmas, maybe he’d bring a little extra lunch. Just in case.
Naien Haigara
*waves to everyone from the lurker corner* Um, hello! biggrin Look, a last-minute entry! xd

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!

!! Hello Naien! :3 Welcome to Luna! We've got your entry, good luck~

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
*Tosses confetti at the newbie*

Hello! <3

We're also having a game in just a few minutes if you want to play OwO

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Five minutes until the monster arrives!

I can hear it at the gates of the thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff