Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Quote:
HEY GUYS! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS! LIKE ALL OF THE ATTENTION

There will be a JEOPARDY GAME based off the shop and some Sailor Moon on FRIDAY AT 8PM EST. You should play because there will be premade civilian(s depending on participation), that may potentially become SOMETHING SPECIAL based off the ANNOUNCEMENT WE MADE WITH THE WRITING CONTEST.

Also you should PARTICIPATE IN THAT TOO.

YEAH.

Okay I'm done shouting now. <3 I feel like I'm writing for Homestuck or something. XD

But seriously, come! <33

Also. Small thing. I have been informed I derped a bit on the wording of the rules for the writing contest! As it's been up for a while now, I won't be changing them, though, as that wouldn't be fair. So yes. If you have one or less senshi, not one or less powered, you can enter.

...Theoretically this does mean if you had ten knights and one senshi you could enter, but I might pout at you, hehe. x3 <3

Handsome Shapeshifter

Checking in on everyone

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Quote:
HEY GUYS! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS! LIKE ALL OF THE ATTENTION

There will be a JEOPARDY GAME based off the shop and some Sailor Moon on FRIDAY AT 8PM EST. You should play because there will be premade civilian(s depending on participation), that may potentially become SOMETHING SPECIAL based off the ANNOUNCEMENT WE MADE WITH THE WRITING CONTEST.

Also you should PARTICIPATE IN THAT TOO.

YEAH.

Okay I'm done shouting now. <3 I feel like I'm writing for Homestuck or something. XD

But seriously, come! <33

Also. Small thing. I have been informed I derped a bit on the wording of the rules for the writing contest! As it's been up for a while now, I won't be changing them, though, as that wouldn't be fair. So yes. If you have one or less senshi, not one or less powered, you can enter.

...Theoretically this does mean if you had ten knights and one senshi you could enter, but I might pout at you, hehe. x3 <3

HOMESTUCK SUMMONED ME HERE now I understand why I suddenly felt the impulse to check this thread
DID YOU SEE!! They finally announced the winner of Celeste's Sexiest Santa!

Amasis's Wife

Riffler
HOMESTUCK SUMMONED ME HERE now I understand why I suddenly felt the impulse to check this thread

XDD I am glad my crazy half-caps writing is catching attention! Hey Riffler. :3

o o! Sexy Santa winner~

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Riffler

XDD I am glad my crazy half-caps writing is catching attention! Hey Riffler. :3

o o! Sexy Santa winner~
How dare you evoke the power of Homestuck on me XD

Amasis's Wife

Riffler

XDD Hey man. Whatever works :|~b

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Oooooh jeopardy....sounds fun, guys! Good luck to everyone that participates biggrin

hibi-tea's Significant Otter

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I love these leggings man... and it gives me a good excuse to wear purple *u*

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!

I have read the terms and conditions and agree to all of them.

Prompt:
Name: Xenon Doyle

Xenon Doyle was treading home very softly through the December pre-dawn dark, during that time when the sun is just rising, but the light is becoming warm and rosy despite the fading twilight. A bookbag was slung casually over one shoulder, and his dark hands were stuffed into his coat pockets. As he exhaled, little puffs of breath like snowy smoke faded into the cold air.

Winter here in Celeste wasn't nearly so unpleasant as it could be elsewhere, but it was still chilly at night. Xenon just wished his little cafe didn't take so long to get started warming up in the mornings. One of these days, he was actually going to shell out the money to get the damned heater fixed. Or replaced. Whichever worked better in the long run.

Xenon rounded a bend in the path he took through the park, about ready to start jogging to warm up, his clothes getting mussed up be damned. This was not a morning to hang around in the cold.

However, Xenon was brought up short before he could start jogging. Was that a baby deer? It was, wasn't it? Xenon wasn't that into animals, despite trips with his more eccentric uncles hunting, but he was aware that deer that small were generally...well...baby animals. Deer that small were supposed to be babies, not adults...right? Damn. Maybe he should've read up more on his books about forest wildlife. That might've been useful right now.

The small deer stared at Xenon with large, liquid eyes. He stared back at the diminutive creature. His uncles' words of advice concerning wild animals came back to him, and Xenon didn't make any sudden moves, and nor did he approach the animal. Even a tiny deer such as this could kick, bite, or even attack him fiercely and dangerously with its petite antlers. Despite this, Xenon felt that he should do something for this baby deer, maybe offer it his scarf, no matter how meager the warmth it would give the poor, lonely critter.

Xenon was unsure whether it was five or fifteen minutes that he spent staring at the deer, before realizing that it didn't look like a baby deer, and looked more like a miniature deer. It took a little longer to start to move back the way he'd come carefully. Much as Xenon still felt he should offer the deer a way to keep warm, messing around with an adult wild animal, especially a small buck or stag, was a really bad idea. He'd managed to edge himself carefully backward along the path to the bend when something snapped in the trees just off the path.

The deer bounded away, probably startled by the crackle of the branches someone had carelessly stepped on. Xenon hadn't even realized he'd been holding his breath transfixed in a kind of wondering, nervous, shy awe. Deer weren't that common in Celeste, and seeing such a tiny one on such a wintry December morning, just made Xenon forget how cold his cafe would be until he arrived and unlocked the door. He shivered as he made his way inside, turning on the lights and various equipment to start his own day off with coffee, before serving the citizens of Celeste who frequented his little shop. He wished only after his employees started arriving that he'd taken a photo of the deer on that December morning.

Amasis's Wife

@Lex: You should participate, too! OwO

@Kat: Leggings sound warm >> I like warm

@Elfie: acknowledged! I'll grab that when I an on something other than my phone...

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Riffler

XDD Hey man. Whatever works :|~b
razz

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Unless it's something I could easily google, I'm afraid I don't stand a chance. After all I just started lurking here (even though I've had quests open since the summer) and my knowledge of Sailor Moon is severely limited xd

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lex: Give it a swirl anyway! I've been around here and into SM for only about a year. 8'D Even if you don't win, it can still be a lot of fun. ^^

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
*sosleepy* @3@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers