Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
*darts around the thread*

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Riffler
so uncorrupted?

Essentially, but you would list them as Light-aligned. Until a point at which they are corrupted into a Dark alignment, they are considered to be a Light alignment. :3 Innocent until proven Guilty.

PeanutButterpies

Go go go!~

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*Trying to get her muse to cooperate so she can write the prompt and post it* >>

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Riffler
so uncorrupted?

Essentially, but you would list them as Light-aligned. Until a point at which they are corrupted into a Dark alignment, they are considered to be a Light alignment. :3 Innocent until proven Guilty.

PeanutButterpies

Go go go!~
Okay. Is there a commitment clause?

Amasis's Wife

Riffler

What do you mean by commitment clause? Any awakened guardian is automatically Light until they are Dark. :3

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Riffler

What do you mean by commitment clause? Any awakened guardian is automatically Light until they are Dark. :3
I mean like is it rp required

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
elfstar89
*Trying to get her muse to cooperate so she can write the prompt and post it* >>

I'm in your muses, making hip-thrusting motions

Amasis's Wife

Riffler

It's definitely encouraged! Your guardian will never grow if you do not, and guardians are one of our most needed classes in RP! :3

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Riffler

It's definitely encouraged! Your guardian will never grow if you do not, and guardians are one of our most needed classes in RP! :3
oooh they grow? Tell me more?

Amasis's Wife

Riffler

Guardians gain human forms if you complete their requirements!

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Riffler

Guardians gain human forms if you complete their requirements!
oooh. If they're rogues, can they bond with someone?

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Yes, I currently have a "rogue" guardian who is set to bond with a senshi in the near future

Handsome Shapeshifter

Oziandra
Yes, I currently have a "rogue" guardian who is set to bond with a senshi in the near future
Oh yay. :3

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A KITTY!

I have read the terms and conditions and agree to all of them.
Name: Dullahan ac Pangur Ban
Nickname(s): Dual, Duel, Dullahan
Sex: Male
Birthday: (optional) February 14
Zodiac Sign: (optional) Aquarius
Gemstone: (optional) Amethyst
Animal: Cat
Senshi: Helix
Alignment: Light
Planet: Mau

HUMAN FORM 
Height: 6'
Bodytype: Wiry, pale-skinned, preternaturally pale
Hair: Long, bushy, silky black, worn in a very pretty amethyst-and-silver barrette with a double-helix motif in silver; maintains fluffy tail and feline ears in human form
Eyes: Wide, dark purple
Fashion: Anything that looks sexy on me With my coloration, mostly very dark or very pale colors. I'd wear pink, but it does not go with my eyes...SO PURPLE ALL AROUND, with whatever other dark or light color I'm wearing. For style, I prefer slacks and formal shirts worn open. With lots of straps and chains with nice charms dangling from them added in. Because they're cool. And the charms are just damn cute. I also wear silver earrings and a velvet collar with a chain sewn on down the middle, complete with a tag on it with my name. If I'm not wearing the jewelry as a Guardian, it's because I'll get it when I get myself some hands and some friends who make jewelry.

ANIMAL FORM 
Fur/Feather/Scales: Long, black fur
Eyes: Large, dark purple
Markings: Dark purple Guardian mark; white muzzle, toes, tail-tip, and mark over his heart

GENERAL 
Personality Traits:
Pros:
Real Men Wear... - No Problems With Gender and Sexuality
Duel doesn't feel that society's proscriptions on gender or sexuality should hinder people doing what they want, provided, of course, that it's legal. It should be totally fine for a straight guy to wear a hot pink camo kilt if they want, or for there to be same-sex weddings. As a matter of fact, Duel LIKES purple and pink, kthnx, as well as cute jewelry charms, and he has absolutely no issue with being perceived as girly. That said, if someone does something illegal while expressing these rights or does something without the consent of other people, Duel will not be in a mood to forgive. Expressing oneself freely is a gift and a privilege and a right not to be abused at the expense of other people. And, no, now that you ask, Duel himself is NOT gay. He's perfectly straight, just also capable of applauding those who aren't straight and feel too constrained by society in their right to self-expression. Duel isn't loud about this, but he is fairly honest about this. As far as why he's this way, all he's said is that he had at least one younger sibling who wasn't straight and got some grief about it.
Flowers and Chocolate. For My Favorite Girl When She's Down - Caring and Loving
Duel is a very caring and affectionate feline-guy toward those he loves. A hug, chocolates, and flowers when they're down, a cuddle and a fluffy movie when they had a real bad day...if you get close to Duel, he'll be there for you and give you his heart. Well, he'll always have a corner reserved entirely for his senshi, but he'll still care about you. He is fairly observant as to when someone needs him, as long as he has some form of contact with the person who's feeling down. If they're far away and out of communication range, then he can't really do anything for them on the basis that he doesn't know. But be sure, when he finds out, he's going to do what he can to make them feel better. Those who are not close to him or whom he absolutely doesn't like, he may sit with you a bit, give you a pat on the back, but it'll be more out of pity or fleeting sympathy more than any actual feelings on his part. Shows of affection and care he mostly reserves for those close to him.
You Have My SwordLoyal/Dedicated
Duel is a pretty loyal, dedicated feline-guy. Always there for you when you're down (as long as he can tell that you're down), always ready to help you out in a pinch. His bond to his senshi means everything to him, so she'll always be his first priority. If Duel is willing to do something for you, help you, or befriend you, he will do it. However, if asked to do something he KNOWS is wrong and goes against those he loves, Duel won't do it. Especially anything that would hurt his senshi. Anything that would hurt his senshi is right out, because he's not kidding when he says that she means all the multiverses to him....
Cons:
The Day Doesn't Exist If I Say it Doesn'tLazy and Sleepy
For all that Duel is caring and loyal, he can also be very, very lazy. He sleeps a lot when he's not working on anything, and doesn't tend to get up before early afternoon, not unless his senshi makes him. He won't sleep or be lazy when helping someone out, and he won't sleep while gardening, cooking, watching a movie, or spending time with someone close to him, but he has been known to postpone cooking projects and getting manuscripts in late due to being lazy and sleeping. It is less of a major issue with cooking, since his hungry stomach and any requests on his senshi's part will get him to cook, but the late manuscripts are an issue for him. He has to keep a very careful calendar on him and get an early start on his novels, which has definitely reduced the incidences of late manuscripts. It has not totally eliminated those incidences, as he'll still deliver a manuscript late every so often, but he is getting better about that particular negative effect of his laziness.
Closet? What Closet?Pervert
Duel IS a pervert. He can keep his hands/paws to himself, though his eyes can be an issue. He's not very subtle about it, and doesn't see much of a problem with subtlety on that score, unless he knows someone will object or take it the wrong way. Being open about having a smutty mind is one thing; hurting someone else's feelings because of his own smutty mind is an entirely different matter, to be taken very seriously. Mostly, his perversion comes out in his romance novels, the occasional joke, a little voyeurism that he keeps to himself (mostly of his senshi, though he also takes a good deal more delight than normal of snuggling up with his senshi in bed at night...), and the collection he's aiming to build behind his senshi's back of smutty art, music, books, and movies. He figures she might not approve of said collection, as it might offend her.
Beneath the Glitter, Behind All the Lace...Dual-Faced/Secretive
As much as Duel promotes being open about one's feelings and personality, Duel himself isn't always entirely honest. In all the reincarnations he and his senshi have shared, this is the first time he's been open about being a perv and he still hasn't opened up to the fact that he's in love with his own senshi. He doesn't remember any of this, but he still hides his feelings for his senshi. He's actually a little afraid that it would hurt her, and can't stand the idea of hurting her. In addition to that, the pervert, while an actual side of him, is used as a mask. Underneath the pervert is a romantic who likes fairy-tale endings and suchlike. Beneath the romantic is, well...a perverted romantic. One who loves the happy endings and writes fanfiction about the children, but whose favorite part of any fairy tale is the wedding night. The secretiveness regarding these elements in his personality are matched by being dual-faced in a different direction: while Duel himself is very caring and affectionate toward those he cares about, he can be very cold and distant, sometimes even sarcastic to the rest of the world. He'll still encourage people to wear their hearts on their sleeve, but he won't stick out his neck for them or do anything to help them unless they badly need it. Duel isn't just ANYBODY'S friendly, pervy, romantic man-cat.
Hobbies: Writing romances (not just the steamy ones; also a lot of fairy-tale ones), gardening, cooking, reading and watching any books and movies on Tanya's shelves, fencing (once he has the actual hands for it...), sleeping; his pen name as an author is Reginald Shaft, a name he took from the mumblings of his senshi while she was asleep and burbling about how cool it would be to meet some guy named Reginald Shaft....

Favourite Food: Hmmm...I'm going to be honest, and say chocolate fondue and a good wine. With the fondue on anyone I want. ;D Sucks, though, that the wine is kinda sorta out of the question for the most part until I get human shape, as alcohol is a little much on the old feline system....
Least Favourite Food: Anchovies and other aged, dried, or otherwise disgusting ways of preparing fish. That is an insult to the fish and the one having to eat that stuff. XP

Family: Possibly. Duel occasionally mentions siblings elsewhere out there in the 'verse, but doesn't exactly talk about them in any detail.

Prompt:

Duel was wobbling out as fast as he could to meet up with Tanya. He'd promised to go have fun with her somewhere nice and quiet, but had been late leaving. Curse his editor for sending him eggnog, curse his editor sending it as a not-so-subtle bribe to finish his latest story within the week, and curse himself for actually accepting such a strong bribe for someone still cat-shaped. The eggnog had gone to his system much faster than it would a human's system, even though he'd only drunk it out of a small, shallow bowl. The result was a rather tipsy cat without a collar or other identification running down the streets to meet up with his human girl.

As Duel hurried as fast as he could in his slightly drunken state, he decided to take a shortcut through the park. He'd have run along the top of the fence if he hadn't been so unsteady on his paws. Scurrying through the middle of the park during winter, however, was risky for a cat in a hurry who was uninterested in getting sidetracked right now. Not when Tanya was waiting for him.

However, all hopes of stealth were not to be.

“Kitty!” screamed a group of very small children playing on the jungle gym. That made Duel turn his head, wince, and start running as fast as he could. Which unfortunately wasn't fast enough.

Duel yowled as one of the children picked him up in their arms right behind the forelegs. Not good, not good, SO not good! Picked up by strangers who didn't know better, who were making him late, and were holding him wrong. Please let them be with someone who would make them let him go....

No such luck. The person caring for the kids instead cooed at Duel when she came over to inspect their haul. He glared frostily at the children's babysitter and tried to resist the temptation to try to use his claws to free himself. As irate and frustrated as he was right now, it wasn't right to take out his feelings in a hurtful way on others. The babysitter must've been inexperienced, or something, maybe cat-crazy, because she caved quickly to the children's pleas to take him home and keep him.

That got Duel to start squirming. Nonono~! They could NOT take him home! He already HAD a human that he loved very much. However, the babysitter disentangled the irate Guardian from the child's arms and carried him securely. Damn. That meant she was probably cat-crazy, and not liable to listen to reason at the moment. He just had to hope there were either escape routes, or that this teenager had the sense to find out if he had an owner. After all, Duel was much healthier and better-cared for than the average stray.

He was carried in this secure form as he plotted, all the way to the house. Once inside, the babysitter set him down and left the room for a moment. He'd been left next to a heater, which felt astonishingly good after being outside. He hadn't exactly realized it was so cold out. Probably the eggnog talking, if he hadn't noticed the cold outside.

One of the children brought him a ball of...something...covered in colorful sugar. Duel sniffed at it, off-guard and slightly sleepy due to the warmth of the heater and the eggnog. Now this...this smelled good. It smelled of...yes...chocolate and...really? A little bit of rum. That was...odd...for children to eat that, and it'd be odd for a cat to scarf that down, but it smelled so good that Duel accepted it before quickly withdrawing from the children. Right. Just because he accepted the bribe didn't mean he had to act his end of the bargain...right?

Duel lost track of the rest of the afternoon, until he nodded off. The rum-chocolate-balls combined with the eggnog previously and the warm heater to make him sleepy. However, when he woke up, it was significantly closer to sunset.

Sunset? Oh, crap! Duel got to his paws, which were now much steadier, and headed for the door. One of the children had opened a side door, and he streaked out it, right between the startled child's legs, leaping up onto the fence before the child could object or try to grab him.

However, the child attempted to give chase and started crying. Duel felt a twinge of guilt, but not compared to the ton of guilt he felt at standing Tanya up. Before long, he was racing down the streets, looking for the park so he could at least retrace his steps homeward. Tanya was probably worried about him. Duel made a promise to himself that, as soon as he got home, he would make Tanya a big cup of something sweet and warm (and nonalcoholic) for them to share, and watch the movie of her choice with her, regardless of what that was. As exciting as his afternoon had been, it didn't compare to spending a holiday afternoon with his loved ones at home, with the rest of the world far, far away, where it couldn't detract from the happiness of life with his senshi.

Combative Hunter

4,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items