Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

hibi-tea
*chucks brains at and runs* X3

Mmm brains *nom nom*

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
o.o! Braims?

Amasis's Wife

Brainmmmmmms~ *shot*

Handsome Shapeshifter

Who's ready for a surprisingly adorable post for the kitty guardian?

Amasis's Wife

Hehe, I'm interested in all entries!

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Mrr. So much cleaning.

Handsome Shapeshifter

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A KITTY!

I have read the terms and conditions and agree to all of them.
Name: Carsaib
Nickname(s): Carrie(by his family, who mistook him for a girl when he was bought and the name just stuck there), Mr Calico (or) Kitty(children who visit the store)
Sex: Male
Birthday:
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Gemstone:
Animal: KittyCat
Senshi: Rogue
Alignment: Light
Planet: Mau

HUMAN FORM
Height: tall
Bodytype: slim, white skin
Hair: shaggy, short with bangs that hide his eyes, and blood red
Eyes: narrow cat gold eyes.
Fashion: summer clothes, blight light colours

ANIMAL FORM
Fur/Feather/Scales: fur
Eyes: Cat gold
Markings: muted calico patterned, blood red guardian mark

GENERAL
Personality Traits: socially awkward, anti-social, private, secretly a sweetheart, loyal, courageous

Anti-social- He does his best to avoid getting into conflict, resulting in him not being very friendly.
Socially awkward- he doesn't know how to act around others.
Private- Carsaib doesn't like being open to people, it makes him insecure and panic.

Secretly a sweetheart- IF you manage to gain his trust he will show you how kind a friend he really can be.
Loyal- He has few(if any) friends because the ones he considers friends, he trusts and would not fail them in any way.
Courageous- Carsaib will easily leap into battle at a friend's side, even if they seem to be losing.
Hobbies: parkour

Favourite Food: meats, lots of meat
Least Favourite Food: Brussels sprouts

Family: His family runs a pet store. All the local kids know him at least by sight, because he prances about the store like a prince in his castle.

Prompt: Christmas at the pet store was kind of a lonely celebration amongst the petstore animals, they had their Christmas when the family was asleep. Carsaib would let them all out and they'd be civil to one another, every species. But Carsaib wanted a vacation before the celebration. He decided on his mode of transportation to be a purse or bag, and climbed into the first one that didn't have a zipper to close it. When the owner of the bag left, she didn't see the feline crouched in her bag. Carsaib leaped out after the woman left the store and ran down the street.

He leaped up onto cars instead of dodging under them and found himself at a park. There was snow on the ground here. Carsaib trotted over, watching the humans sliding down the hill on what looked like overturned litter boxes and oddly shaped food bowls. He saw a pair of humans chatting and decided to take his chance. Carsaib darted forward and leaped onto the overturned litter-box, causing it to begin to slide down the hill. The feline dug his claws into the wood to anchor himself and kept his eyes open as the litter-box gained speed on its decent down the hill. Adrenaline pounded through his body. He liked the thrill of what had just happened. Carsaib sheathed his claws and sat on the wood. The humans noticed and started to come toward Carsaib. He didn't do too well in crowds. Carsaib raced off across the street in a flash.

He quickly found himself in-front of a brightly lit red and white house. That couldn't be right, this was a shopping district, who lived here? Carsaib went to investigate, pushing open the door with his head. There was a friendly old man inside, plump with smiling eyes. There was nobody else in the house. He walked toward the man and sat down in-front of him, opening his mouth to meow a greeting.

"Ho-ho-ho! Well hello there," said the man, crouching on the chair to get to as eye-level with the cat as he could with his girth, "What are you doing so far from home?"

Carsaib didn't believe this man would understand him, never the less he attempted to explain the pet store situation to this man. He just knew somewhere inside him that he could trust this man with any secret.

The old man laughed and stood up, reaching down to pet Carsaib's head. "You would like that, huh?" he asked.

Carsaib nodded. He would very much like to have a proper Christmas party with his fellow pet shop animals.

The jolly man carefully picked Carsaib up. "Then I'll see what I can do, I get very busy this time of year. You see I deliver presents to girls and boys around the world. But I think I'll be able to make a stop at a pet shop for you."

Carsaib purred and started to fall asleep, he'd had a very exciting day and was in dire need of a cat nap.

"Have a merry Christmas Carsaib," the man said.

Carsaib woke up on the counter of the pet store, wondering how the old man knew his name when he'd never said it.
Riffler
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A KITTY!

Thank you for your entry, and good luck! :3 Though as a word of advice: in the upcoming hours, I'd try to fill in a bit about each personality trait!
HEY GUYS!

Small annoucement!

There's been a change in staff payment policy, and consequently, we'll be opening up a new hiring thread as soon as we can. :3 It's a credits-based system, so now the payment will mostly be based on who is doing how much, et cetera, so those who do more for the shop will get more pay, others will get less, et cetera.

But the biggest thing that is most relevant to all of you shopgoers is the small change we made to staff gifting payments.

It is now allowed.

This is due to the increased number of staff, primarily, as we do not want the shop ending up swarmed by staff characters! That isn't fun for anyone, including staff! Plus, some of us have gotten all the characters we have wanted, and would like to see someone else benefit from them!

A staff member is allowed to gift away their character-based payments. To prevent any favoritism worries, a staff member is only allowed to give a maximum of two of their payments to any one person, and only one to each person every six months. So a staff member may give away all of their payments within six months if they wish, but a particular shopgoer can only receive one. :3

So yes! To some extent, this does allow a small existence of quest fairies, so if you do want to have the chance of that open to you, keep working hard, and maybe one of our staffers will give their payments to you! :3

Handsome Shapeshifter

I do not understand your words staff, but I did understand the words about my entry and edited accordingly

Amasis's Wife

Riffler
I do not understand your words staff, but I did understand the words about my entry and edited accordingly

Awesome, thank you. :3

And the announcement was allowing the gifting of staff payments, which are characters we are given once we hit a certain amount of credits, is all. o3o

Handsome Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
Riffler

Awesome, thank you. :3

And the announcement was allowing the gifting of staff payments, which are characters we are given once we hit a certain amount of credits, is all. o3o
Oh. XD do you like my entry?

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

quest fairies are always nice <3 *hugs all*

Amasis's Wife

Erina_Nobara
quest fairies are always nice <3 *hugs all*

o3o I'm glad you approve!

Riffler

XD As one of the judges, I will not be talking about my opinions on the entries. o3o Keeping things fair and all.

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
*yawns and rolls in* Mmm...g'morning people...I woke up with the idea for a quest character in m brain and it won't go away...now the question is "to quest or not to quest." :T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff