Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
xD gonna stream some more. Wanna get Libushe done.

http://www.livestream.com/dragonfeathers/

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Orangeish Sherbert

[UNCERT]
[UNCERT]

Here you are!

Shameless Senshi

So over the course of the last week or two my dad was hospitalized for heart attack symptoms, I got written up for work for something someone else did, I ******** up both of my knees, and someone tried to break into my boyfriend's apartment 3 times in one night. Yes. In one night. While I was there. I nearly shot someone with a rifle round just barely smaller than my index finger. It would have gone through him, through the apartment walls, and into someone else's apartment. FFS, I need chocolate and snuggles.

Congrats to all of the winners, by the by.

/lame and awkward wut

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Kallysto
So over the course of the last week or two my dad was hospitalized for heart attack symptoms, I got written up for work for something someone else did, I ******** up both of my knees, and someone tried to break into my boyfriend's apartment 3 times in one night. Yes. In one night. While I was there. I nearly shot someone with a rifle round just barely smaller than my index finger. It would have gone through him, through the apartment walls, and into someone else's apartment. FFS, I need chocolate and snuggles.

/lame and awkward wut

o Ao Holy ******** s**t, Kally, *hugs* Are you going to be ok?
The next round of the ORP Sexy Santa Competition has begun! Make sure to get your posts in, voting starts in 24 hours!

Amasis's Wife

Kallysto

/lame and awkward wut

*plies chocolate on* Better? :<

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A BUNNY!

I have read the terms and conditions and agree to all of them.
Name: Colin James
Nickname(s): CJ
Sex: Male
Birthday: November 4
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Gemstone: Topaz
Animal: Bunny
Senshi: Possibly Loke, not sure yet
Alignment: Light
Planet: Lago

HUMAN FORM
Height: 6’ 2"
Bodytype: Colin has a medium body type with muscles that accentuate his chest and arms. He’s tanned from hanging out in the sun and weighs in at rough 200 lbs that is mostly muscle.
Hair: His hair is black and cropped short, the front part not coming down over his ears and only a couple inches down his forehead. The back doesn’t come down past his neck. He has a black goatee and scruff on his cheeks.
Eyes: He has round, wide, blue/green eyes.
Fashion: Colin mostly prefers dressy casual clothing: dress pants, button down shirts, vests. When he goes out to the clubs for the night, he also has a bit of leather in his wardrobe. For his trousers, he typically sticks to black pants, however, for his shirts it varies from white to red to blue and shades in between. His favorite vests that he can be found in are either red or black. Typical outfit is a black button down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his red vest, and pressed black trousers.

ANIMAL FORM
Fur/Feather/Scales: Colin’s rabbit form has black fur with hints of dark red if the light catches right.
Eyes: He has bright blueish green eyes.
Markings: He has a red circle on his head and silver markings on his paws.

GENERAL
Personality Traits:

(+)Charming: He knows how to get what he wants and will use it to the best of his ability. He knows that for the most part, all he has to do is turn his eyes on them and they'll do what he wants.

(+)Loyalty: The people in his life that he is close to have his unwavering loyalty. He would fight to the death for them and never neglect them. The only way his loyalty is lost is by stabbing him in the back.

(+/-)Sarcastic: Colin’s sense of humor is made up of mostly sarcasm. Most people find it amusing, but they also get tired of it extremely quickly.

(+/-)Perceptive: Colin has a way of reading people that helps him understand the people around him. However, when he uses it too often, people get aggravated by him.

(-)Anxious: Colin is always restless and anxious; he doesn’t like to sit still. It makes it hard for him to keep relationships and jobs.

(-)Can hold a grudge: When he is angered, he has a very strong temper and won’t let the incident go easily.

Hobbies: As a human, Colin loves to go fishing and spend time in the sun. He longs to own his own small boat. He also spends time working out, lifting weights, to keep himself in shape. As a bunny, he spends most of his time on the rabbit wheel in his cage, working off his aggression at being stuck in a cage.

Favourite Food: He has a sweet tooth, particularly for chocolate
Least Favourite Food: Spinach

Family: Colin lives with the Axel Ek family as their pet. He likes the father and mother well enough and puts up with their daughter, Keena. He is very hostile towards their son, Nik.
Prompt:

Stupid! Blasted! Bars! As if trying to deal with the members of his court wasn’t hard enough, now he was stuck in here! He gave a harsh kick to the bars before flopping back on the wooden chips that made up the floor of his cage. Wasn’t it bad enough he had to deal with Thora, or even worse Loke? Why was he forced to endure this infernal contraption the human had seen fit to stick him in? If anyone deserved to be in a cage, it was those blasted senshi! They were always causing him trouble, getting into danger, sneaking into places they weren’t supposed to go. He was getting a headache just remembering them! And that wasn’t even the tip of what he had to deal with! Now he had to find them and if that boy, Nikolaus, picked him up one more time, he was going to bite him! He didn’t care if he was their pet!

He growled, as well as a small rabbit could growl, and kicked his feet once more before huffing. That’s it! He couldn’t take being in the small jail he was locked in anymore! It was time for him to get out, get away! It seemed everyone else was going on vacation now, why couldn’t he? He struggled to get up and felt something under his back. He finally got to his paws and spotted a spinach leaf someone had the audacity to shove in here, thinking he would eat it. He would rather starve! He looked between the spinach leaf and the door of the cage before smirking the best that he could. The hard stem was still attached! He could use it to get out of the blasted cell! If he could get out of the cage, he could get out and take his own vacation!

He picked the leaf up in his mouth, being careful not to let his tiny tongue tough the disgusting leaf. He pulled it over by the door and adjusted it to shove the hard stem into the lock. Once it was in place, he put all of his weight against it, willing it to move. It took all of his energy and caused him to flop against the floor, gasping for breath. He looked up at the lock and noticed that it had barely moved at all. He whined and stared at it again. He had to get out of here! He wouldn’t be able to deal with anyone if he didn’t! He took a deep breath and pushed hard against the leaf once again. He heard a squeaking noise and continued to push harder. When he finally heard the clink of the lock opening, he grinned. Finally!

He pushed against the door of the cage, cautiously, just in case. When he felt the hard wood of the table the cage was sitting on under his paws, he breathed a sigh of relief. Once he was fully out of the cage, he sat there for a few moments taking in the open air. He was free.
He heard the front door of the house open and seen the father, Axel, come into the house. He never heard the door click back and looked at it once again as Axel’s footsteps were heard going up the stairs; someone forgot to make sure the door shut! He hopped down to the sofa arm that was near his cage, then to the cushion, then to the floor. Now all he had to do was make it to the door before someone caught him!

He looked around and listened carefully, twitching an ear when he heard footsteps again. Once he was sure they weren’t heading his way, he nodded to himself and worked on hopping his way to the door. He whistled to himself as he got closer and closer to the door; he was so close to freedom! He felt a cool breeze blow through as he reached the door and took a deep breath of the cold, fresh air. He made it!

He hopped onto the front stoop and looked around once again to make sure he was safe. So far no one had seen him and hopefully it would stay that way. He only had a few more obstacles to face before his vacation could be a reality. While he was surveying his surroundings, he spotted the family next door loading up their luggage; even better, he spotted a young girl about six years old standing near the family car.

He grinned to himself and hopped over to her as quick as he could, making sure to sit himself down by her feet. He lifted a paw and grazed her leg to spark her attention. When she looked down at him, he turned his bright, wide, bluish-green eyes up at her, wanting to appear as charming as possible.

“Hi, there!” the girl smiled down at him and scratched at his ears. “What are you doing out here?” she picked him up and cuddled him close to her, kissing the top of his little, black head.

“Mary, c’mon, get in the car!” he heard another girl call and looked over to see a tall, blond woman standing near the left passenger door.

The girl, Mary, cuddled him close once again. “Coming, Emma!”

Just as she was about to get in the car, the poor rabbit heard an extremely familiar voice call out, “Hey wait!”

Of course! There he was, that blasted, idiotic boy! He glared at him as the ridiculously tall boy stooped down to the girl’s height. “I think you caught my rabbit,” he heard the voice say as he continued to glare.

The girl pouted but handed the bunny over to the teenager anyway. “Thank you, Mary.” He noticed the teen hand something to the girl and seen the green color of the paper. He growled as the teen situated him to hold him in one hand. “You should get going, don’t want to miss your vacation.”

The girl smiled at the boy and waved to him. “Bye, Nik!” she called as she got in beside her older sister in the backseat of the car. The rabbit watched as she shut the door and her father started the car. His ears fell dejectedly as he watched the car back out and drive down the road. He had been so close to a vacation!

He huffed once more and dug his teeth into the flesh of the boy’s hand. The loud yelp he got out of it was satisfying enough for now.

Amasis's Wife

LexThetaSigma
this looks good! There is, however, A small problem I am not sure if you are aware of! Guardians start off a animals. By family It meant any family the bunny either had before awakening (and is now unaware of) or a family they were/are the pet of! :3 I hope that didn't ruin anything :<

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
*Pets the new Cassiopeian*

>w>

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Seiana_ZI

Thank you heart I wasn't entirely sure about that bit. I can easily fix it

Amasis's Wife

Glad I could help!

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
LexThetaSigma
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A BUNNY!

Alright, got it~ Good luck!

Amasis's Wife

Hehehe, glad everyone's so chattery in the chat today. x3 *pokes the thread to life*

Shameless Senshi

hibi-tea

o Ao Holy ******** s**t, Kally, *hugs* Are you going to be ok?

Seiana_ZI

*plies chocolate on* Better? :<

e_e; I'm alright. It's one of those don't-feel-safe-at-home issues but I'll get over it.

And yes, Sei. e_e <3<3

What's this I hear about new Cassiopeians?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff