Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to a Kuniku Pack Rp Event.

We would like to introduce you to the Seishin pack. Along with four special Kuniku in an rp contest, there will be an auction and many pack members available through free games! We hope you all stick around and have fun!

Main Thread

Read on...

The Seishin pack has lived high in the mountains of Honshu for 100 years; watching over the old temples built amongst the pines. A strict and controlled pack; they believe they have been graced with the gods favour and are far more blessed then all the other Kuniku. Living far from other towns or villages; the Seishin are a secluded pack, not willing to deal with outsiders. Each pack member is expected to know their place and to act according to the rules they must all live by.

However, as their hundredth year begins, all is not well within the pack. The pack is divided between a father and a son. The older Kuniku stand firm by their alpha in the belief that only by sticking to tradition can they appease the gods. But his young son finds the constrictive rules to be pointless and the refusal to allow many outsiders to join them (or their own members to leave if they so wish it), narrow minded and foolish.

The cataclysm for this event started many months before, when the son was but a pup. Feeling constricted by the world she had been born into, his mother and the alpha’s mate, fled from the pack in the middle of the night. She was never seen or heard from again. But it left a seed in the pups mind; that maybe this was not the right way and if they continued on like they were, no Seishin Kuniku would ever find happiness.

Now the father and son are set to collide. What side are you on?

Contents
1. Intro + Rules
2. Custom Auction
3. Rp Contest
4. Mini Games
5. Advertising

Rules

1. Don't be rude! We encourage a friendly and helpful atmosphere here at Kuniku.
2. No whining or begging.
3. We aren't that uptight on literacy- but please try and make sure we can understand you.
4. If you have any questions please pm them to the mule (-Kuniku- Inari)
5. Do not steal the art (This is an obvious one)
6. Please don't direct link.
7. When you receive a Kuniku post a form in the certing thread to receive it.

User Image
User Image

This is for a custom Seishin pack member of any Kuniku sub species (these can be found in the main thread). Please note that there are restrictions. The Kuniku will have to have a coat of warm colours, with tribal markings of any colour somewhere on its body. You can choose as many accessory edits as you'd like as long as they fit the setting (nothing technological) and are hues of gold. You may also choose to have edits to the expression or fur of the Kuniku if you wish- but nothing that changes the physical body of the Kuniku.

Auction Rules
1. Only items of 70k value or more will be accepted in bids- priced by lowest buy now price in the marketplace.
2. Please no whining or guilt tripping!
3. A 10 minute snipe guard will be in effect when the auction is coming to an end.
4. Please post in large, bold font so we don't miss you
5. Payment must be sent promptly after winning.

Date ending: 12th September; 10pm PST
Starting Bid: 10k
M.I: 5k
HB: 2,421,990 g - Hopelessly Pretty

Bid History:

Hopelessly Pretty
<3333

I'd like to bid Dark Lady Soldier Sake + Box of Totally Innocent Objects + Gimpi 4th Gen for a total of 2,421,990 g. <3

~Lady Kanna~
I'm bidding 1.52 mil on the auction! (1,520,000g)

Hopelessly Pretty
I forgot the auction ended today, haha.
Hopelessly Pretty would like to bid Dark Lady Soldier Sake for the auction! Current LMP Value: 1,499,990g

Pixel-x-Bunny
I bid 900k

~Lady Kanna~
I'd like to bid 825k on the auction!

Pixel-x-Bunny
Bidding 800k.

~Lady Kanna~
I'm bidding 300k!
Sorry for the nakedness right now. Doing achievements. sweatdrop

Mewsings of An Angel
I'd like to bid 220k on the custom auction!

~Lady Kanna~
I'm bidding 200k on the auction!

Xaki
100k on the auction!

Captain Sporkie Pie

So I'm gonna start it off with bidding 50k on the custom Kuniku!
: D

User Image
User Image

Rules
-You may enter for all four Kuniku, but only once for each- and you can only win one.
-Please post your entries in the thread, then send a pm to the mule (-kuniku- inari) letting us know which page to find it on.
-Whoever wins the Alpha will also have ownership of the pack. This means the outcome for the pack and it's future is up to you. This pack will have it's own subforum in the guild for you to set up as you wish.
-You can find detailed info about owning and running a pack here. It is highly recommended you give this a read if you plan on trying for the alpha.
-The managers of Kuniku (Come Down Carousel and Ruriska) will be available to help you in setting up the pack and carrying out its plots if you so wish.

This contest closes on the 30th of September!
If there is a Kuniku who hasn't received any entries by this date, the contest may be extended.

User Image

‘The alpha of the Seishin pack; he has controlled his fellow Kuniku in the name of the gods since as long as anyone can remember’.

Prompts:

Quote:
‘You can remember a time when you were completely in control of your pack, but ever since your once beloved mate ran off, things have begun to fall apart. Your own son is turning against you, fighting against the rules that have held the pack together for so long. How do you feel about the current events?’

Quote:
‘Your scout has just given you a very important piece of information that might bring down your son's plans. However, in order to pull off a counter attack, some lines may have to be crossed. How ruthless are you willing to be in order to ensure that your pack, the most favoured by all the gods, is not compromised?’
Note: remembering though that Kuniku do not kill other Kuniku.

Entries:

Three Tailed Fox pg 77

-~-

User Image

‘The only son of the alpha; after his mother left the pack when he was a pup, he grew into a young male determined to cast aside the old traditions constricting the Seishin.’

Prompts:

Quote:
‘You were but a young pup when your mother left the pack, but her influence remains. How did her leaving affect you and how do you feel about your own father becoming your enemy?’

Quote:
‘With the pack divided, now is your chance to take control and do away with old traditions. What is your master plan? And what are you going to do about that annoying flying Kuniku who keeps spying on you?’

Entries:

F a l l a c y - pg 45

-~-

User Image

‘The high flying scout who lends its talents to the alpha; keeping him informed of pack members activities’.

This Kuniku’s gender can be chosen by the entrant.

Prompts:

Quote:
‘As both a scout and an informant for the alpha; you spend a lot of time spying on your fellow pack members and making sure they don’t get too out of line. What do you think of your role? Does it bother you or are you proud to be in service of your leader in whatever way possible?’

Quote:
'You are the only flying Kuniku to be born into the Seishin pack; you alone can soar high above the mountain peaks and amongst the clouds. It seems like you are far more free than any of your brethren. On a clear day you can even see as far as the ocean; a seemingly mystical place. Do you sometimes wonder what it would be like to keep on flying? What keeps you from simply spreading your wings and leaving the pack behind?'

Entries:

Contumelious - pg 64
Captain Sporkie Pie - pg91

~-~

User Image

‘An outsider, one of the few to ever be allowed in, that took the Seishin as a home and now supports the alpha’s son in making the pack a better place to belong.’

This Kuniku’s gender can be chosen by the entrant.

Prompts:

Quote:
You’re clearly far from where you were born. Tell us, how did a Kunifish find its way from the ocean up to the high Honshu mountains and how did you convince the pack to let you stay?’

Quote:
‘You have sided with the alpha’s son in the pack dispute. Considering that you were once an outsider, what do you think of all this fighting and how will you stand by your chosen Kuniku? Are you loud or subdued in your support? ’

Entries:

Frezir pg 64

~-~

Form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kuniku you are trying for:[/b]
[b]Kuniku’s Name:[/b]
[b]Kuniku's Gender:[/b] (only for the aquatic and flying Kuniku)
[b]Small Personality Desc: [/b]
[b]Prompt Response:[/b]

User Image
User Image

Game Rules
-Each person may only receive a total of one Seishin Kuniku from games and give aways held in thread. This does not include the bell game, custom, or rp contest Kuniku.

Throughout the event we'll be holding random games and give aways in the thread for Seishin pack members, so keep your eyes open! Some of these games may be announced hours beforehand, whereas others will be surprises. We also have a game that will continue throughout the duration of the event;

Find those Bells!

User Image

The priests of the Seishin pack's mountain have always used golden bells to decorate the temples- the tinkling music travelling amidst the pines on windy days. There was a storm on the mountain only a few days ago, and many of the bells were snapped from their ropes and lost in the grass, trees and rivers. If you could help find these bells, surely you would be rewarded...

User Image

The staff will be sneaking this image of a golden bell into some of the posts in this thread. Be the first to quote it, and you've found it! At the end of the event the top three bell collecters will be awarded their choice of the Seishin Kuniku displayed above.

Bell Finders

heartspoint - 5
Three Tailed Fox - 5
Relain - 1
Kuro-Mizuki - 2
Captain Sporkie Pie - 9
Xaki - 1
Tsunake - 4
Hopelessly Pretty - 10
Mewsings of An Angel - 1
Excited Apathy - 1
F a l l a c y – 2
Frezir - 2
Contumelious- 2
Aerolita - 2

Drawing Contest

User Image

This art loving Kuniku will only go home with the artist of the picture he likes the best!

Start: Now.
End: when i get three entries :<

The picture must be Kuniku themed in some way. Feel free to ask in thread for a drawing subject, I’m sure any of the Kuniku owners would love to volunteer theirs.

Post your pictures in the thread with the given title and your drawing below:

[b][size=25][color=cornflowerblue] I’m arting it up!’ [/color][/size][/b]

TTF pg 57

User Image
User Image

Contest Rules
-To enter this contest, you must have the Seishin banner in your signature! (you can make your own advertisement if you wish- it has to link to this thread though.)
-Get people to come check out the event! Make sure to tell them to say 'I was referred by (your name)' (or something to that effect) so we can award you points.
-You get one point for each person to be referred here by you! At the end of the event the person with the most points will win the Kuniku.

User Image

Three Tailed Fox - 7

Our Banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.64643379/][img]http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss46/gaiakuniku/seishin/advbannercopy.png[/img][/url]

User Image

~Reserved~

User Image

~Reserved~

User Image

~Reserved~

User Image

~Reserved~

User Image

~Reserved~

User Image

Quick Reply